• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Vikings are 7 point favorites against the Bears

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The line has moved up to 6.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think the Eagles actually benefit from the time changes. I’m still curious about that line. Maybe you’re right about the Chicago-Minnesota angle.
Huh? The bears would have played before the rams before things were adjusted.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair. I just see their overall numbers and have read Eagles fans here talking hyperbolically about "this is the worst secondary of all-time". I still like us at home, but I would rather have Minnesota.

Which is a conundrum, because I can't root against the Bears and still have slim/outside hope for a bye.
They were literally missing their top five cbs and a starting safety at one point. They've got some back and others have stepped up. The defensive line has gotten back to playing the way they should is the biggest key on defense.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just making sure that you're aware the Bears won't play the same team in their 2nd playoff game as their 1st. It's a single elimination tournament. You seem to not understand the difference between the Wild Card and Divisional Round. You seem to believe that from round-to-round the matchups don't get more difficult.

The difference between playing a 9 win wild card team at home vs playing LA in LA for the Bears is enormous.

Again... did you not see that much of a difference between 9-7 Buffalo last season vs playing #1 NE or #2 PIT? Goodness gracious. That's a world of difference.
Eagles just beat them there. Must be easy.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not like this poster but how can they lose to the Eagles when the Eagles won't be going?

I didn't think the bears would play their starters.