• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: The Tribe visit the Rangers 6/6 to 6/9

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people will get their wish now. Murphy gets the start today and Adduci when he comes back. I really can't believe we didn't sign Morales now.

This could be a good reason why he has shown no power. He pushes off that ankle.

Adduci hurt himself again last night... Jammed the finger he hurt last time

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ankle reconstructive surgery. Out at least 3 months. Add another player to the list of season ending injuries.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people will get their wish now. Murphy gets the start today and Adduci when he comes back. I really can't believe we didn't sign Morales now.

This could be a good reason why he has shown no power. He pushes off that ankle.
No one should get their wish as a result of an injury if that is what you mean.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Morales cant really be your everyday 1b... not to mention his bat is not going to make up for all the runs we are giving up.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Moreland....... Who's the 1b now???

This is why I can't stand the guy. Every year people call me a dumbass for doubting him, the team gives him an important role that he has not earned and he gets hurt. People make excuses for him because of "his untapped potential" and that "he's gonna break out." The cycle continues, I just don't see it happening, despite the guys strong physical attributes he appears to be made of glass because he's hurt every year. On the field, Moreland shows a lack of situational awareness. He often lets the pitcher off the hook by swinging at a bad pitch because the count is 2-0. I hope the team starts looking elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these days I just want to put together a list of all our injuries this season... it would be unbelievable.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How the well were we supposed to know both our first baseman would end up on the operators table? :noidea:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these days I just want to put together a list of all our injuries this season... it would be unbelievable.

Put away any guns or sharp objects when you do.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I know one who dislikes MM a lot. Hopefully no one would be that low.

I have wanted him gone since last year but root for him to succeed and like him as a person. But do not want him as our 1b or dh. And will not give him his annual alibi that he did mediocre because of an injury. And I am sorry that this injury has happened to him. Would not wish that on anyone.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morales can give us starts at 1B. Do you think Murphy is going to be better at 1B?

I don't think it matters at this point. I think with all the injuries you just have to go with what you got and ride it out-see what they can do. It doesn't make sense to continue to raise our budget significantly for one spot. Do you honestly think signing Morales would have put them over the edge?

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the well were we supposed to know both our first baseman would end up on the operators table? :noidea:

My point was we didn't have a back-up 1B and with MM's injury history Morales made too much sense to me. It was foolish to think MM was going to make it through the rest of the year without getting hurt.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it matters at this point. I think with all the injuries you just have to go with what you got and ride it out-see what they can do. It doesn't make sense to continue to raise our budget significantly for one spot. Do you honestly think signing Morales would have put them over the edge?

it doesn't matter at this point, we don't have the pitching to get anywhere.

I said no to Morales, don't spend another dime...last week.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was we didn't have a back-up 1B and with MM's injury history Morales made too much sense to me. It was foolish to think MM was going to make it through the rest of the year without getting hurt.

MM was the back up. We can only build so much depth. Hell, Adducci was MM backup.