• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The top 25 ranking of NFL GM's

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake me up when the Eagles are even considered anything more than mediocre. Calling them mediocre is being generous.

Seasons: 88 (1933 to 2020)

Record (W-L-T): 586-608-26

Playoff Record: 23-23

Numbers don't lie.

Over 2 years later and you're still shook about the Eagles handling the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That much kool aid can't be good for you?

Typical of many of the Eagle fans on here you like to speculate as fact.

We've listened for years to this same drivel. Nothing accept one fluke SB has been different. If I were you and you were a betting man. I'd prepare myself for 48 more years of misery. That's likely more probable if we want to play the speculation game:nod:

What does this fluke SB even mean that you keep talking about? Eagles were dominant the entire season, so dominant that they still went onto win the SB even after losing their MVP QB late into the season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over 2 years later and you're still shook about the Eagles handling the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Closing in on the century mark and you're still trying to attain mediocrity. I'd say that's a pretty good sample size wouldn't you?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does this fluke SB even mean that you keep talking about? Eagles were dominant the entire season, so dominant that they still went onto win the SB even after losing their MVP QB late into the season.

Here is the definition. Maybe that will help you understand? You know like something that happens once every 50 years or so? Four teams had identical records that year. NE and the Eagles were a point different in PF and PA. So where there four dominant teams?

fluke:
  1. an unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck.
Their FORMER MVP QB won them a SB. The AMVP is still trying to figure out how to stay healthy and win a playoff game.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do like to speculate don't you?

What sports fan does not speculate? What are you posting about on this message board? Just reciting random bits of info from the football encyclopedia?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Closing in on the century mark and you're still trying to attain mediocrity. I'd say that's a pretty good sample size wouldn't you?

What does this post even mean?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the definition. Maybe that will help you understand? You know like something that happens once every 50 years or so? Four teams had identical records that year. NE and the Eagles were a point different in PF and PA. So where there four dominant teams?

fluke:
  1. an unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck.
Their FORMER MVP QB won them a SB. The AMVP is still trying to figure out how to stay healthy and win a playoff game.

That still doesn't make any sense. How is a dominant team winning the Super Bowl a fluke? A fluke would be a team that has been bad for awhile makes the playoffs as 6 seed, somehow goes onto win the Super Bowl and then just goes back to being bad bottom of the standings again for years.

You're just really shook still about the Eagles beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What sports fan does not speculate? What are you posting about on this message board? Just reciting random bits of info from the football encyclopedia?

Not at all I'm throwing out facts. Philly fans on general and one knucklehead Miami fan are the worse at trying to voice their hope as some kind of fact.

Most of us come on here and talk sports and talk shit.

While you like to play the speculation and hope game. Then again after 50 years I guess that's all you have to look forward to. It's part of who you are.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all I'm throwing out facts. Philly fans on general and one knucklehead Miami fan are the worse at trying to voice their hope as some kind of fact.

Most of us come on here and talk sports and talk shit.

While you like to play the speculation and hope game. Then again after 50 years I guess that's all you have to look forward to. It's part of who you are.

So you strictly talk about only past occurred events here? You never talk about the upcoming draft or season or even upcoming games during the season in the weeks leading up to them?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does this post even mean?

It was in response to this nonsense you posted.
"Over 2 years later and you're still shook about the Eagles handling the Patriots in the Super Bowl".

Along with a lifetime record of Record (W-L-T): 586-608-26, Playoff Record: 23-23

Almost 100 years of football and your team still isn't even considered to be mediocre. Is that clear enough?

Let me guess, records are important now?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still doesn't make any sense. How is a dominant team winning the Super Bowl a fluke? A fluke would be a team that has been bad for awhile makes the playoffs as 6 seed, somehow goes onto win the Super Bowl and then just goes back to being bad bottom of the standings again for years.

You're just really shook still about the Eagles beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Why do you refuse to answer the simplest of questions? Were there not four teams with the same record? Were they all not very close in PF/PA?
Did one team win their FIRST and ONLY SB ever?

You were pretty close to be spot on. Here's a link that pretty much summarizes what you said minus the bolded part above.

List of Philadelphia Eagles seasons - Wikipedia

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you strictly talk about only past occurred events here? You never talk about the upcoming draft or season or even upcoming games during the season in the weeks leading up to them?

Oh I do. I'm also very cautious when addressing the future. I clearly state it as an opinion or I hope such and such. Unlike you I don't try and pass off my speculation/hope/homerism as fact.

Especially when you haven't provided one fact to your argument.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike McCarthy blows. Has nothing to do with the Cowboys hiring him. I've thought that for years. His incompetence wasted the prime years of Rodgers. Should have been fired after the loss to the Seahawks in the Championship game years ago.

Dak Prescott is never going to be good enough to overcome how bad McCarthy is like Rodgers was.
Well, he did coach the Packers to a Super Bowl win. How many head coaches can claim that?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you refuse to answer the simplest of questions? Were there not four teams with the same record? Were they all not very close in PF/PA?
Did one team win their FIRST and ONLY SB ever?

You were pretty close to be spot on. Here's a link that pretty much summarizes what you said minus the bolded part above.

List of Philadelphia Eagles seasons - Wikipedia

What does the same record have to do with anything? They were tied for the best record with the league and that was along with them resting all their starters in a week 17 matchup which added to their loss column so they went 13-3 instead of 14-2. They were blowing teams out all season long.

Your arguments are really weak.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he did coach the Packers to a Super Bowl win. How many head coaches can claim that?

They should have had many more but they didn't due to the incompetence of McCarthy. Rodgers was also playing out of his mind in that playoff run.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the same record have to do with anything? They were tied for the best record with the league and that was along with them resting all their starters in a week 17 matchup which added to their loss column so they went 13-3 instead of 14-2. They were blowing teams out all season long.

Your arguments are really weak.

OK so you still refuse to answer the original question. Was Philly the only dominant team like you tried to claim?

A simple yes or no will suffice.