• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Thread formerly known as the CBS Daily

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH yeah, basebrawl...Dannel Murphy done sprainged his hammy-bone yestiddy.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft, spring? It's about to snow 4-7 inchers down to the city. I don't unnerstand how, cause it's a-sposed-ta get up to 38 today, but that's what Janice Huff done said. Hope y'all don't get no more, yews done had a bad winner
a dusting tops here. thanksfully.

good news? most of the snow is already gone. it went fast.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come Mauxie gets to have a GIF as her avatar???

Yeah, it's changed now, but I can't unsee what I done seent.
:spy:

I figured out how to do it the other day so I like to wear my fancy outfit at night. Very fuzzy, but it still wiggles! Pay attention! There's anotheridiot that has one as well as doobs.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got sick of the site as well... Those stupid "pulled a redseat" crap... I'm sorry.... I work, I can't read through 500 pages to see if something was posted or not already!

Hahaha. That's funny as shit.

I came from the MLB threads on FanNation. If I didn't have time to stay live with a thread, I would catch up, reading and responding to posts from hours ago until I reached the bleeding edge of the thread. On FanNation, that practice came to be known as "Redfooting." Wasn't a bad thing, though. Must be something with the color red.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the rules/guidelines on who gets a ring? Someone told me that Dan Uggla is getting one for his contributions last year? lol! That's some funny shit right there. I was at more games than Dan Uggla! I should get a damn ring, too!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. That's funny as shit.

I came from the MLB threads on FanNation. If I didn't have time to stay live with a thread, I would catch up, reading and responding to posts from hours ago until I reached the bleeding edge of the thread. On FanNation, that practice came to be known as "Redfooting." Wasn't a bad thing, though. Must be something with the color red.

So redseat oughta feel honored, is what I'm hearing.

We used to have a guy at CBS who would "carpet bomb" a thread hours later, responding to nearly every post in succession after everyone else had moved on. He went by his initials, MPL, which came to be the code name for that practice on those boards: MPL'ing.

We're pretty sure the guy died a few years ago.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the rules/guidelines on who gets a ring? Someone told me that Dan Uggla is getting one for his contributions last year? lol! That's some funny shit right there. I was at more games than Dan Uggla! I should get a damn ring, too!

You want a ring? Stick around, @HammerDown is gonna offer you one ANNNNNYYYY second now

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We used to have a guy at CBS who would "carpet bomb" a thread hours later, responding to nearly every post in succession after everyone else had moved on. He went by his initials, MPL, which came to be the code name for that practice on those boards: MPL'ing.

I remember that guy. Do you remember Einsamer Wolf and Hrrdrive?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither of those names are ringing a bell??? :confused2:

The Wolf man was mostly on the Packers and General NFL boards. He started a shit load of threads of how the legal consent age should be lowered - as low as 14 in one of his threads, and was lambasted mercilessly. It was good theater

The other douche castle kept spouting off on how his IQ was superior to most and that he would routinely conduct "experiments" on human behavior using people's responses to his threads as his source of material.

Funny shit

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wolf man was mostly on the Packers and General NFL boards. He started a shit load of threads of how the legal consent age should be lowered - as low as 14 in one of his threads, and was lambasted mercilessly. It was good theater

The other douche castle kept spouting off on how his IQ was superior to most and that he would routinely conduct "experiments" on human behavior using people's responses to his threads as his source of material.

Funny shit

Bwah! sounds like the origin of Charlie42's "psychology experiment" accusation last fall.

I hardly ever went to the NFL boards over there. I just couldn't keep up with it. Insane amount of voume.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL

MPL

RIP, jeter never got 4k hits

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did die hu, heart attack while fishing.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know. I wouldn't reply to every comment, so to my knowledge people didn't get annoyed. It probably helped that my comments are fucking amazing. . .

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dios mio. It seems his marriage to Jolie has not been easy on him.
youd look like shit too if you had to drag around 12 african and chinese babies all day while your big lipped wife shopped.