• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The team I see giving GS problems

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland at full strength can give them fits as well.

Lebron is still the best player in the league and can win games by himself.

They came real close to beating GS without having all star Kyrie Irving.
I agree that Cleveland will not be an easy win.

The Warriors are better this season than last season; can LBJ play them any better than he did in the Finals?

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Cleveland will not be an easy win.

The Warriors are better this season than last season; can LBJ play them any better than he did in the Finals?
With a healthy 100% Cleveland team, it would go to 7 games and all those games would be much closer. Wouldn't be shocked to see it come down like Spurs/Clippers did. Literally the last second of Game 7.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are out of your mind. No one is beating the Warriors 4 out of 7. Not happening. The Spurs could win a game..maybe 2. The Cavs aren't beating them. Everyone in this league is playing for a 2nd place trophy right now. I know this isn't going to be a popular statement. Argue. Tell me I'm wrong. But barring a major injury the Warriors will be raising the banner. It wont even be close. The Bulls 72-10 record is really the only drama left in this season.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are out of your mind. No one is beating the Warriors 4 out of 7. Not happening. The Spurs could win a game..maybe 2. The Cavs aren't beating them. Everyone in this league is playing for a 2nd place trophy right now. I know this isn't going to be a popular statement. Argue. Tell me I'm wrong. But barring a major injury the Warriors will be raising the banner. It wont even be close. The Bulls 72-10 record is really the only drama left in this season.
You've got to be kidding me...smh.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm....I'm thinking it's the other way around. The Spurs will have to go through GS to get to the top.
Either way I said its down to those two teams. One of them has to go through the other.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to be kidding me...smh.

What I am saying isn't a bash of the Spurs. You guys have been amazing. If you were in the East, you would go to the finals without any problems. But what the Warriors are doing.. it's changing the way the entire NBA plays basketball. They are so insanely good at spreading the floor with shooters and they hit 3's at the same percentage other teams are hitting 2 point field goals. They are impossible to keep up with. They are the best team in the NBA and it really isn't even close.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way I said its down to those two teams. One of them has to go through the other.
I don't know about penciling in the Spurs right now. We saw them collapse last year in the playoffs against the Clippers. IMO there is no way that series should've gone 7 games & certainly they shouldn't have lost that series, but they did.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I am saying isn't a bash of the Spurs. You guys have been amazing. If you were in the East, you would go to the finals without any problems. But what the Warriors are doing.. it's changing the way the entire NBA plays basketball. They are so insanely good at spreading the floor with shooters and they hit 3's at the same percentage other teams are hitting 2 point field goals. They are impossible to keep up with. They are the best team in the NBA and it really isn't even close.
I mean, yea I have to agree and not just because I am a Warriors fan. What they're doing is amazing to be honest. Even when teams get out in front of them they never panic, bring it back in and end up winning. That characteristic reminds me of how the Spurs used to be a few years back.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, yea I have to agree and not just because I am a Warriors fan. What they're doing is amazing to be honest. Even when teams get out in front of them they never panic, bring it back in and end up winning. That characteristic reminds me of how the Spurs used to be a few years back.

Teams can beat them. They will lose games. But barring a significant injury, there is no team on this planet that can beat them 4 out of 7 times. Won't happen. I am honestly just interested to see if they can get to 73-9.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams can beat them. They will lose games. But barring a significant injury, there is no team on this planet that can beat them 4 out of 7 times. Won't happen. I am honestly just interested to see if they can get to 73-9.
Of course they will lose games this season. That's not a question. But them winning like they are is still amazing.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about penciling in the Spurs right now. We saw them collapse last year in the playoffs against the Clippers. IMO there is no way that series should've gone 7 games & certainly they shouldn't have lost that series, but they did.
How can you collapse in a series that was never really in your favor? Each game was about as close as it gets, with the exception of a couple. People would be stupid to say the two best teams in the West aren't GS and SA. I don't wanna pencil the Spurs in either but the fact is that last year is irrelevant. Completely different team and completely different style of play.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I wouldn't ever bet against Popovich, San Antonio's backcourt play just doesn't scare anyone anymore. I think the presence of Westbrook will make Steph Curry have to play defense.

Even in 2013 GS took the Spurs to six games and the handn't nearly reached their peak...

Well, despite Golden St. going on this magical run of starting the season off 24-0. The Spurs quietly have the 2nd best record in the league and are 5 games back of the Dubs.

The Spurs may not scare you, but they're still winning.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS is only 2 games better than last year.

Cleveland was more than capable of playing with them (without LOVE and KYRIE).

It is ridiculous to think the Cavs cannot beat them by adding their #2 and #3 player to the roster.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS is only 2 games better than last year.

Cleveland was more than capable of playing with them (without LOVE and KYRIE).

It is ridiculous to think the Cavs cannot beat them by adding their #2 and #3 player to the roster.
I think it's ridiculous to think that NOBODY has a shot at beating them in a playoff series. They're a great team but nobody is unbeatable. Nobody.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston gave them a good run last night, again I think they stay undefeated until they face Cleveland on Christmas Day.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's ridiculous to think that NOBODY has a shot at beating them in a playoff series. They're a great team but nobody is unbeatable. Nobody.

The Warriors are the favorites to beat any team right now, but yeah, it's sports, so any team could win any given day and obviously, a lot can change between now and the playoffs. Maybe people saying that they are unbeatable are just expressing their admiration. I wouldn't take it so personally.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have said that any team has a chance to win any given game except for the Sixers, but that's only because their intent is to lose.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone can beat GS in a 7 game series. I think teams like OKC, SA, Cle, Chi, and maybe even the Clippers could beat GS in a 7 game series. GS is obviously favored in all of those series, but I could easily them go down.