• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The SportsHoopla QB Rankings: Pt. 16 (NFL's Top Half)

Who is the 16th Best QB?

• Joe Flacco

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • RGIII

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Foles

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sam Bradford

• Andy Dalton

• Ryan Tannehill

• Matt Schaub

• Carson Palmer

• Josh McCown

• EJ Manuel

• Other (Specify in Thread)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our previous poll ended with Matt Stafford claiming the 15th spot.

You don't need to be in it for the long haul, just vote when you can. The offseason is long and I will space it out. There will come a time where it doesn't matter so I will group, but we'll go as far as we can.

Question: Who is the 16th best QB in the league? Who else is in the top half of the league?

Here are the parameters:

This is just for this coming year. Age can matter as far as current abilities and experience, etc., but don't choose a young QB over Peyton Manning because so and so is younger and can offer more years. Just base it upon who they are now. If younger means better, sure. Otherwise, it's irrelevant.

Assume that each QB is in the optimal system with an equal level of talent around them and coaching. If the current QB of a team does not fit in their current system or on a bad team, imagine them in the right system and average team.

This time, I just put who I think people would have in the next 12 - not my personal next 12. Make sense?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JMO here. I think posters lost interest after the top ten....I did. Can we move on to WR ,RB, Etc? Just a thought.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JMO here. I think posters lost interest after the top ten....I did. Can we move on to WR ,RB, Etc? Just a thought.

I was just going top half here and whole way on the General Board. After this, I was going to ask for the rest as a write in. I would give the QBs and you'd give the order.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for WRs and RBs, I'm just going Top Ten after that. Any idea if I should do receivers or running backs first?

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for WRs and RBs, I'm just going Top Ten after that. Any idea if I should do receivers or running backs first?

With so many teams now preferring to use RB-by-committee system, I'd say do WRs first. Plus, it adds an interesting element to the QB rankings; Megatron is considered (at least) a top 3 WR in the NFL, so did that help or hinder how fans view Stafford.