• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The SEC is back baby!!!!

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Napier is gonna stick his dick down Wilbekin's throat :laugh3:

And when he's done, Boatright will finish on him.

...........annnnnnd there it is, butthurt part II.

So-Butt-Hurt.png

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So predicting outcome's means you're butthurt ?

:noidea:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, sure...Wilby will really get a dick down his throat. :rollseyes: Nice prediction butthurt boi.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to worry Juice. I dusted that ass wipe in both pick-em contests by a wiiiiiide margin. The kid has no clue as to judging talent or the teams. He stated that he really doesn't have much of a job because his wife makes good money.....Momma's boy...:laugh3:

Ahhhh so just because I don't make six figures like my wife, I don't have a good job. Runeman logic at it's finest. I'm pretty sure my degree is worth a little more when it comes to getting paid than yours does, considering you went to UF

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy; where did you learn that?

I guess Ohio State losing to Penn State; TWICE made you crabby????

It's regular season, doesn't matter. It is easy for you to say the Gaytors played in one of the worst conferences....but 2 teams made the Final Four!

Doesn't matter, UK underachieved and had the best recruiting class ever. The SEC is still pretty awful.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats ArrogantBAMAFan for the SEC dominance. Stand proud sir!

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh so just because I don't make six figures like my wife, I don't have a good job. Runeman logic at it's finest. I'm pretty sure my degree is worth a little more when it comes to getting paid than yours does, considering you went to UF

Actually my degree is from Chaminade University of Honolulu; That would be in Hawaii....and being you are not making 6 figures, then WRONG again. Going to school in Hawaii is an opportunity not many get and taking full advantage was a lot of fun. Being tied to your wife's apron strings is a real problem for your credibility and quite frankly....embarrassing....:laugh3:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually my degree is from Chaminade University of Honolulu; That would be in Hawaii....and being you are not making 6 figures, then WRONG again. Going to school in Hawaii is an opportunity not many get and taking full advantage was a lot of fun. Being tied to your wife's apron strings is a real problem for your credibility and quite frankly....embarrassing....:laugh3:

Well you know what they say...any school at accepts less than 88% of its applicants is a top notch university. Since Chaminade comes in at 87%, I am quite impressed you got in! Now I understand why you are so knowledgeable about basketball, cuz of that huge brain of yours.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Rune that is 0.5% better than Arizona State. Not the kind of company you want for your "university"

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you know what they say...any school at accepts less than 88% of its applicants is a top notch university. Since Chaminade comes in at 87%, I am quite impressed you got in! Now I understand why you are so knowledgeable about basketball, cuz of that huge brain of yours.

Actually, you are a dumb ass for even going there. I know plenty of folks that never attended one college class and are brilliant.....aaaaand don't have a wife that pats them on the head each day and sends them off to play. You rate schools and claim to have an education and you can't even earn a decent living. It's not about the school; it's about what you do with the education you have and you come up lacking. If you want to criticize schools; that's fine, however to improve your credibility, maybe you should earn you own way. Remember: "people in glass houses should not throw stones". There: a little "Pearl" for you...try to do something with it.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, you are a dumb ass for even going there. I know plenty of folks that never attended one college class and are brilliant.....aaaaand don't have a wife that pats them on the head each day and sends them off to play. You rate schools and claim to have an education and you can't even earn a decent living. It's not about the school; it's about what you do with the education you have and you come up lacking. If you want to criticize schools; that's fine, however to improve your credibility, maybe you should earn you own way. Remember: "people in glass houses should not throw stones". There: a little "Pearl" for you...try to do something with it.

How do you know I don't "earn a decent living"? Because on one thread where we were talking about SEC Official's 9 degrees and I casually mentioned he was much smarter than me and I will never approach all of that, but at least my wife can...

That led you to assume I don't earn a decent living, huh? Before I would say "sec problem solving right there" but now it's even worse since you didn't even go to UF. Are you in your mid-60s Rune? Just curious...

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on there folks;

LOL, The Big10 has Michigan, MSU(both out) and Wisconsin...Iowa was supposed to be good, but Tennessee, a middle of the road SEC team won that game. One certainly can't call Ohio State good; they lost to Penn State; TWICE. :laugh3: so one could make an argument that both conferences had 3 good teams and the rest, not so good. You generally see 2 or 3 teams do well and the rest, not so well. The PAC only had one team, Arizona and they lost to UCLA and Oregon in March, and then Wisconsin who was the 3rd best team in the Big10; so that team is good; just not excellent. Florida made short work of UCLA, so the PAC is definitely worse than the Big10 and the SEC. Florida had an easy run; Pitt, not very good, UCLA, not very good. It's Kentucky who took down the talent, beating Wichita, Louisville, and Michigan; the best team in the Big10.

Some of you folks just can't let it go as the two best conferences turned out to be the SEC and the big10. What are you going to say if both Kentucky and Florida both win as Kentucky lost 6 or so conference games and Florida had a bunch of close calls. If those teams are soooo bad, Kentucky and Florida should have run roughshod over all of them and that didn't happen.

It's all about matchups. Have Mich face Uconn and MSU face Kentucky and we would have 3 Big Ten teams in the Final Four. Michigan was not the best team in the Big Ten at the end of the year. SEC definately overachieved in the tournament and the Big-Ten lived up to expectations with the exception of Iowa/OSU. I wouldn't put the SEC in the same category as the Big-10 but they could be second best mainly because no other division is remotely decent except maybe the Big 12.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about matchups. Have Mich face Uconn and MSU face Kentucky and we would have 3 Big Ten teams in the Final Four. Michigan was not the best team in the Big Ten at the end of the year. SEC definately overachieved in the tournament and the Big-Ten lived up to expectations with the exception of Iowa/OSU. I wouldn't put the SEC in the same category as the Big-10 but they could be second best mainly because no other division is remotely decent except maybe the Big 12.

You could be correct Regarding Michigan over UConn and MSU over Kentucky; just hard to tell. I thought MSU was possibly the best team in the tournament and they still might be had they not played so poorly against UConn. I still can't get over Payne at the top of the key launching 3's. I can promise you that Billy Donovan would have called a time out after the 1st 3 attempt and had a discussion with the young man. Not sure if anyone beats Kentucky as they seem to keep getting better. Kentucky beat 3 excellent teams to get where they are; UConn beat MSU. Florida and Wisconsin had a much easier run as the PAC did not live up to their own press clippings. The ACC was a real surprise for me as they went out early. As pointed out; it really doesn't matter as we know that the SEC has two very good teams still there and that's good enough for me. My reaction was to the many comments regarding the SEC from people who did not watch nearly the number of games as did I. In addition, there were many comments made regarding Florida and Kentucky not making it in the other conferences. I think we now have our answer on that score.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could be correct Regarding Michigan over UConn and MSU over Kentucky; just hard to tell. I thought MSU was possibly the best team in the tournament and they still might be had they not played so poorly against UConn. I still can't get over Payne at the top of the key launching 3's. I can promise you that Billy Donovan would have called a time out after the 1st 3 attempt and had a discussion with the young man. Not sure if anyone beats Kentucky as they seem to keep getting better. Kentucky beat 3 excellent teams to get where they are; UConn beat MSU. Florida and Wisconsin had a much easier run as the PAC did not live up to their own press clippings. The ACC was a real surprise for me as they went out early. As pointed out; it really doesn't matter as we know that the SEC has two very good teams still there and that's good enough for me. My reaction was to the many comments regarding the SEC from people who did not watch nearly the number of games as did I. In addition, there were many comments made regarding Florida and Kentucky not making it in the other conferences. I think we now have our answer on that score.

Besides the fact that you just hate the Pac, tell me how exactly the PAC didn't live up....I'll wait

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC has taken a beaten all year from the media and the fans. Now look at us, 2 teams in the final 4 and could've easily been 3. Florida supposedly hadn't proven anything since they were in the SEC. Laughable notion now.

I will tell you this, I do NOT want Kentucky in the finals. We beat them 3 times this year, but that team has improved dramatically and they are rolling. I'd rather exact revenge on Wisconsin.

you got your wish. maybe you shoulda been saying you would rather have played MSU in the FF....

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, sure...Wilby will really get a dick down his throat. :rollseyes: Nice prediction butthurt boi.

that seems like it was about the best prediction we have seen on this board...all season, i'd say

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously better than the PAC as Florida blew out UCLA and Dayton Blew out Stanford. Your over the top self praise was certainly a confidence booster.....and then you lost....the horror. LOL

but worse than the AAC