• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seahawk SB Window has Closed.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So bad to see the Hawks window has closed,,,,,sarcasmmmm.
I guess the Hawks are returning to the DARK 90's. Oh my.

Are my Seahwaks going to win the SB next year, odds are NO, but do I like their chances, I LOVE their chances.

Here is my bottom line, hate me or Love me.
As long as the Hawks have their core players AND most importantly, the guy named Russell Wilson, the Hawks WILL be in it.

Favorites????? WFCares???? sorry @purguy12
Will they win 10+ games next year? Absolutely.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense Dunce but the general board is better forum to debate purguy12, we all get a chuckle out of him.
Just to play devils advocate, what happens if Russell gets broken due to a OL that can't pass block? What then?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your wrong....

As long as Paul Allen owns the team I believe this team will remain in the GOLD age of Seahawks football simply because he will not let the team go to shit. He brought in Holmgren and that brought winning back. Than once mora (sp) jr showed after one year that he was not the man for the job brought in pete. It all starts at the top, Allen not going the let the team dive bomb for long but is also not going to be Jerry Jones where he's got to be the man.

So as long as this remains I feel Seattle will have down times but we will find the right people to get us back on track going for SuperBOWLS.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have got to be kidding me.... Did you forget this team took over a completely new coaching staff which has since seen the biggest turnover in NFL history because Carroll brought in a new way of playing defense (at least in this era).... give me a break.

Seattle will be competitive for a # of years. There's a reason Vegas already has them as 2017 Super Bowl faves.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have got to be kidding me.... Did you forget this team took over a completely new coaching staff which has since seen the biggest turnover in NFL history because Carroll brought in a new way of playing defense (at least in this era).... give me a break.

Seattle will be competitive for a # of years. There's a reason Vegas already has them as 2017 Super Bowl faves.

You realize I was being sarcastic> Right? I was messing with Purguy.
Purguy has been saying the Seahawks window has been closed, but keeps retreating to, "It is closing" as we continue to win.
Each year he says this.....yet Seattle continues to be strong.

Next years SB favorites, sure. The Seahawks have just as good of chance as anyone.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize I was being sarcastic> Right? I was messing with Purguy.
Purguy has been saying the Seahawks window has been closed, but keeps retreating to, "It is closing" as we continue to win.
Each year he says this.....yet Seattle continues to be strong.

Next years SB favorites, sure. The Seahawks have just as good of chance as anyone.

Apparently not.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard it mentioned a couple of times now that next year's SB odds have Patriots, Steelers, Seahawks all tied at the top at 8-1.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard it mentioned a couple of times now that next year's SB odds have Patriots, Steelers, Seahawks all tied at the top at 8-1.
The 8-1 was rounded off.
Patriots are the real favorites @ 7.9-1 with the Seahawks a distant 8.1-1

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 8-1 was rounded off.
Patriots are the real favorites @ 7.9-1 with the Seahawks a distant 8.1-1
Ok well I just bet $5 on Seattle so that gap should be closed up now.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is really hard to stay at the top year after year. Great QBs don't win Superbowls, only great teams win Superbowls. Even though we have kept a lot of the key pieces on our team, we are going to struggle to put a team on the field as good as we have the last few years. 29 FA's and limited cap space, combine that with Bennett and Chancellor wanting raises. Both of our starting DT,s are FAs and our best 2 offensive lineman are free agents. We also need a CB (hopefully Lane) and a WR. But our challenges do not end there, we are definitely going to be weaker in the depth category, it will be harder to overcome injuries.We will be competitive but I am not sure if we can overcome all our challenges this off season to wind up being the best. It is just part of the cycle that is a reality in the NFL. Parity.