• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Same J'Marcus Webb

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me J'Marcus Webb did nothing to improve himself this year and is getting beat on a consistent basis in training camp. I was hearing nothing too bad about Eben Britton who was filling in for Bushrod and Scott but always reading about Webb getting burned on the play. I am really hoping 5th round pick Jordan Mills will come around by next year or even this year.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, at least JWebbNation's twitter following is almost as many as Kathy Griffin's?? :noidea:

Webb's biggest problem is between his ears.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that Wooten was really the only guy that was getting the better of him consistently, in one-on-ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that Wooten was really the only guy that was getting the better of him consistently, in one-on-ones.

McClellin and Peppers have been too. McClellin put on a nasty spin move against Webb that left him in the dust, did not look pretty. When they switched Webb to LT for some practice Peppers was getting the best of him, but he had his moments.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b
Better now so we can try and fix or replace the problem before the games count.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said Eben Britton might wind up being the swing Tackle this year with him eventually taking Webbs place at RT. I guess the coaches are really loving the way he is playing now and is producing Webb on the field.

BearClaw55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP is correct, same ole Webb. To Bears coaches please try someone else out!

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, for the love of GOD, get J Webb off of this team

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webb is struggling. I really think the Bears need to make a change, maybe give a youngster a chance.

Sportsmen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webb has been brutal for a few years now. I think its safe to say he has not been able to make it as a starting Tackle. They need to replace him. Maybe they should try him at Guard, he has the size and does not have to worry about being beaten by athletic pass rushing DE's.

RctsGrinna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My observations on Friday's game was that my 14 yr old son could get past Webb slow footed and bad technique, and Garza is just weak against up the middle rushers. Long and Brown in my opinion were about even, I couldn't get a good read on either because it seemed like they were either trying to help Webb on pass plays or Garza on run plays when they were in at RG. Bushrod and Slauson looked to be pretty solid.

After watching the game I would maybe look at Bushrod LT Brown LG Slauson C Long RG and Britten at RT.

Webb just looked outclassed all night.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My observations on Friday's game was that my 14 yr old son could get past Webb slow footed and bad technique, and Garza is just weak against up the middle rushers. Long and Brown in my opinion were about even, I couldn't get a good read on either because it seemed like they were either trying to help Webb on pass plays or Garza on run plays when they were in at RG. Bushrod and Slauson looked to be pretty solid.

After watching the game I would maybe look at Bushrod LT Brown LG Slauson C Long RG and Britten at RT.

Webb just looked outclassed all night.
Long had the better game from what I saw. Got bullrushed 1 time were his mechanics failed him. But still gave the QB time to get rid of the ball, other than that 1 incident I saw him routinely stand his man up ( draw, nobody moves ) , take his man to the ground & Look for somebody else to hit. & on running plays take care of his initial guy and run down field head hunting. I think Long had a great game for a rook. And looked dominant for the most part. I think Brown held his own, but saw him get dominated more than once.
I agree Garza should be a BU. AS far as RT I think it's Scotts' & Brittons' to lose.
Sunday line up for the 1s had Long RG , Britton RT ( Scotts still out ).

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why they just don't try him @ 1 of the guard spots ( or even Center , well maybe he's too dumb to call assignments). Seems his problem is w/ speed rushers. He just doesn't have the feet to keep up w/ them. Can't imagine him a liability on the interior. Who's going to bullrush him to the QB? I think him & Long @ the guards spots might even make Garza look respesctable.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its more scary thinking of him on the left side as backup.

RctsGrinna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read and article earlier that said that the demotion of Webb could be permanent with Scott coming back and the constant improvement of Mills.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIlls is solid, great pick in the draft this year.