• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The rest of the road trip

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To a degree, I disagree...if they hit enough (play Dusty small ball=HRs) they CAN make the playoffs- we've seen them.

Winning after they get there, not so much.

At any rate, I'm skeptical about pace of play holding up, for lots of teams. Pirates are on a 100 win pace. Reds 92.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redsfan1507--thank you Sir for further adding credence to the Dustmop personnel folder. It really is mind blowing how the media controls information. They have protected Dustmop from the very beginning and continue to hide his weaknesses and gaffes. I was watching the George Zimmerman trial and was amused to learn that "white ass cracker" is not considered to be a racist comment. WOW, how the world is changing around us. Maybe that sums up why Dusteromus lingers around destroying this organization. Put some thought in to that for moment....and take it for what you will.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame, but freedom, human rights and the justice system is part of what makes America best...and those things are often used to poison our society, for those with selfish, or distructive goals. People are supposed to be equal, but it seems that's not what people want at all, if they can use the race card to their advantage. It makes us all less human, and perpetuates the racism they pretend to want to eliminate.