• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The REAL reason the Sugar chose Vtech

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this has gone way off target with all the thin skinned Vtechers let me try to get it back on track so someone with and actual honest to gawd sense of humor can have some fun.

The reason the Sugar picked Vtech (over both BSU and Kstate) was to generate so much angst all the heat over a rematch would be leveled at them rather than the NCG.

And it seems to have worked. :)

Ha. That better?

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is bashing you they are bashing the system.

Lighten the phuck up and try to comprehend a joke when it's put up.

Jaysus effing cheerist

Constant banter about how we don't deserve to be there and suck (on many boards) is bashing us. KSU doesn't deserve to be there any more than us and BSU sure doesnt when you want to talk about soft schedules. I will end it there from my end.

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Constant banter about how we don't deserve to be there and suck (on many boards) is bashing us. KSU doesn't deserve to be there any more than us and BSU sure doesnt when you want to talk about soft schedules. I will end it there from my end.

Have you tried therapy?

Drugs?

It really bothers you that people are upset that the 6,7 and 8 ranked teams got bumped in favor of 11, 13, 14 and 23?

really?

You might try this
Kevlar ® Brand Aramid Fiber - only from DuPont

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how much of a kick back did you have to pay to make this happen??!!!

meh....I was hoping for a BAMA snub so we could get some strange, but it will be nice to beat them twice in one season....

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still not quite sure why Virginia Tech is the whipping boy and not Michigan. They didn't even win their division and lost to Iowa....IOWA!!!!

And VT lost not once but twice to Clemson, a team that got throttled by S. Carolina, N. Carolina St. and Ga. Tech. And Michigan didn't need an FCS win to pad their win column.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still not quite sure why Virginia Tech is the whipping boy and not Michigan. They didn't even win their division and lost to Iowa....IOWA!!!!

2 reasons why Michigan is not being bashed on this board:

1. Talking heads refused to bash Michigan.

2. Lack of Michigan people on this board compared to VT. When people bash Michigan, nobody responds. That's no fun.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Have you tried therapy?

Drugs?

It really bothers you that people are upset that the 6,7 and 8 ranked teams got bumped in favor of 11, 13, 14 and 23?

really?

You might try this
Kevlar ® Brand Aramid Fiber - only from DuPont

Have YOU tried therapy. Comical to me is the fact that you say WE are the obsessed ones but you started and continue to post in a thread about VT.

Boise plays in a weak conference and only ever bothers to schedule 1 decent OOC game a Year.

you might try this

Anusol_Haemorrho_4c9742fbb68b9.jpg

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And VT lost not once but twice to Clemson, a team that got throttled by S. Carolina, N. Carolina St. and Ga. Tech. And Michigan didn't need an FCS win to pad their win column.

baby-crying-thumb-200x200-7153.jpg

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kansas State got throttled by Oklahoma, a god awful Big XII team who lost to Texas Tech....TEXAS TECH!!!!!

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have YOU tried therapy. Comical to me is the fact that you say WE are the obsessed ones but you started and continue to post in a thread about VT.

If I could post with crayons I would

This thread was a shot at the rematch, not at Vtech.

At least TB gets it.............

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
[/IMG]
one of the "real" reasons is because VT travels so well. Like it or not the bowls were started to boost the economy of the towns/cities they are played in. It is their choice to choose whichever eligible team they like. VT = sold out hotels, packed restaurants, and a sold out ball game. I guess in the eyes of the sugar bowl the other teams couldnt offer that.

DSC08334.jpg

Yes, VTech travels so well (rolls eyes)....

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job taking a picture of the stadium before the game even started...

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
again, ill go with the opinion of the SB committee.

+ that picture was taken pre-game and VT had just traveled to south florida for the ACCcg a few weeks prior.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says they are the 6,7, and 8 teams in the country? Voters? Voters who watch a couple games a week maybe. Coaches who watch their game and only their game? Give me a break. The whole system is fucked up. We dropped because we played in a conference championship game. BSU and KSU did not. If we stopped playing the week before then we are ranked 5 and ahead of those teams so your argument is flat. The system rewards teams for not playing. (BAMA) I was going to end on my last post but personal shots called for another.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, ill go with the opinion of the SB committee.

+ that picture was taken pre-game and VT had just traveled to south florida for the ACCcg a few weeks prior.

That picture was also taken at a time where we had had 5 games in florida within a calendar year.