• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The REAL reason the Sugar chose Vtech

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is bashing you they are bashing the system.

Lighten the phuck up and try to comprehend a joke when it's put up.

Jaysus effing cheerist

Since this has gone way off target with all the thin skinned Vtechers let me try to get it back on track so someone with and actual honest to gawd sense of humor can have some fun.

The reason the Sugar picked Vtech (over both BSU and Kstate) was to generate so much angst all the heat over a rematch would be leveled at them rather than the NCG.

And it seems to have worked. :)

what is this jaysus and gawd you speak of?

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says they are the 6,7, and 8 teams in the country?

The SYSTEM

Jaysus you can't even acknowledge THAT much?

I am happy for you getting the bowl but I am having great difficulty having any sympathy for you when you can't even acknowledge the system is broken.

Enjoy your bowl, I don't think you earned it and I am far from alone in that. But enjoy it anyway, it isn't your fault. Your refusal to acknowledge the system is imperfect and your thin skinned crap is ALL your own fault however.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SYSTEM

Jaysus you can't even acknowledge THAT much?

I am happy for you getting the bowl but I am having great difficulty having any sympathy for you when you can't even acknowledge the system is broken.

Enjoy your bowl, I don't think you earned it and I am far from alone in that. But enjoy it anyway, it isn't your fault. Your refusal to acknowledge the system is imperfect and your thin skinned crap is ALL your own fault however.

I am starting to think you are on drugs. I stated in my last post that "The system is fucked up"...

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the drugs comment was in response to you asking if I was on drugs.

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the drugs comment was in response to you asking if I was on drugs.

My comment wasn't asking if you were on drugs but that you clearly are in need of them.

We're done.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And KSU earned it? BSU earned it? BSU beat the sisters of the blind called the MWC and lost to the only other decent team in it, TCU. KSU got blown out by OU who sucks and barely beat the ISU team everyone is crushing OSU for losing to. If we play the same number of games, VT has 1 loss and ranked ahead of both. If you watched the ACCCG please tell me whole heartily that BSU or KSU would have beaten Clemson the way they played in that game.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment wasn't asking if you were on drugs but that you clearly are in need of them.

We're done.

WHAT?!!? You can't break up with me! You can't dump me! I dumped YOU. No one will believe you that you ended it. NO ONE!

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And KSU earned it? BSU earned it? BSU beat the sisters of the blind called the MWC and lost to the only other decent team in it, TCU. KSU got blown out by OU who sucks and barely beat the ISU team everyone is crushing OSU for losing to. If we play the same number of games, VT has 1 loss and ranked ahead of both. If you watched the ACCCG please tell me whole heartily that BSU or KSU would have beaten Clemson the way they played in that game.

VT barely beat Duke, North Carolina, Miami, and East Carolina

they also got smoked twice by Clemson who got blown out by North Carolina State

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haters_gonna_hate_doug_funny-14273.gif