• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Rams to "blow it up" after the season

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupid idea by the Rams owner. You don't win by blowing up your team every few years. The Rams were hurt by injuries and giving Bradford his 2nd head coach and 3rd OC in 3 years will be a big set back. I mean just ask the 49ers what changing offenses every year does to a 1st pick QB.

This is probably not good for karma but here goes. I hope this happens. I got tired of several people acting like Sam Bradford was for sure an elite QB and those same people marginalizing the effect of seven offensive coordinators in seven years for Smith. This doesn't mean Smith's a great player or that Bradford's a bust, it just proves further how instability has a great effect on production and development, which leads doubt somewhat to what kind of QB these two players are. Not saying that Smith doesn't have limitations or that it was all the OC's fault, just that it makes a big enough difference that it's not just an excuse.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably not good for karma but here goes. I hope this happens. I got tired of several people acting like Sam Bradford was for sure an elite QB and those same people marginalizing the effect of seven offensive coordinators in seven years for Smith. This doesn't mean Smith's a great player or that Bradford's a bust, it just proves further how instability has a great effect on production and development, which leads doubt somewhat to what kind of QB these two players are. Not saying that Smith doesn't have limitations or that it was all the OC's fault, just that it makes a big enough difference that it's not just an excuse.

Completely agree, and to add my own take on this....

Screw karma, those fucking Rams fans took plenty of liberties with "our bust" as we switched coordinators every year... so if the bad karma is anyone's... it is theirs. They just got Matt Damon'd .... "how ya like dem apples??"

I feel bad for Bradford, because that sucks for him on a professional level that he's fallen into the same circumstances as Smith. But, I'll never pity their fuckstick fans...

If Bradford struggles next year though... it just goes to show that we had a point. Sam was a true #1 prospect, while Smith was just an "oh shit, we need a QB because we're starting Tim Rattay and Ken Dorsey" pick. Sooooooo, if Sam couldn't even overcome 3 coordinators in 3 years.... and he even had true #1 ability.... what chance did Alex stand?

I know morons want to argue that after three years on the bench Rodgers was the shit... but, that doesn't prove Rodgers could have succeeded when he had to take over for Rattay as a rookie... and then gone on to suffer under Nolan and Singletary and their retarded vision of NFL offenses. I.E. run up the gut twice against 8 man fronts and expect a 3rd and 7 completion to the likes of Battle, Darrell Jackson, and a washed up Isaac Bruce

Last edited by a moderator: