• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone step up to offer to track the pac pick'ems this year? Lines should be out Monday for the first weeks games.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone step up to offer to track the pac pick'ems this year? Lines should be out Monday for the first weeks games.
You forget, but I did a lot of the tabulating (not YTD tracking) the year before last.

We need to make a separate thread, do doubt. Pulling out the picks from this thread that can offer up several pages a day during the season just wont work. With the last SportsHoopla format we were able to drill down those within the thread. I don't think will work in this new format and no one should have to fish through pages upon pages that occur within the week during the regular PAC season.

I will take on a portion of the duties but I wont be fishing through this thread to do it.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be tough to get used to a few more picks that he will throw when comparing to MM.

Not as fast as MM. But VA throws a better deep ball and is a little more accurate.

VA takes more risks than MM. That could go either way. Could hurt could help.

We shall see

Iman Marshall says Hi!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this specific case I agree with you TF. That said, I hope the Rosen was clearly ahead of Jerry because like a lot of us in Bruins Nation, we were fine with Jerry, the OL, our running game, ST and defense!

Understandable. Regardless of how good Rosen is projected to be, at this point, he's an unknown. At least with Neuheisel, you know he's going to stay in his lane and not make a lot of mistakes. With the rest of what UCLA has, that should be enough to keep you guys in the hunt for the PAC South.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because he said he wasn't surprised by that choice he's jelly? :L

You do know he passes along every Pac12 news story that isn't already posted here right? Gives commits no matter what school etc. Quit being such dumbasses ffs.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable. Regardless of how good Rosen is projected to be, at this point, he's an unknown. At least with Neuheisel, you know he's going to stay in his lane and not make a lot of mistakes. With the rest of what UCLA has, that should be enough to keep you guys in the hunt for the PAC South.
UW is kind of in the same quandary as UCLA, albeit from a much less put together team. True frosh QB has the highest ceiling and might give you the best chance down the stretch this year, but burning his red shirt makes his last year with the team one year younger and one year less experienced.

I have a feeling Browning won't see his full red shirt year, but I'd kind of be surprised to see him play vs Boise. Just feels like they will bring him out the following two weeks at some point to see how he does in live action.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because he said he wasn't surprised by that choice he's jelly? :L

You do know he passes along every Pac12 news story that isn't already posted here right? Gives commits no matter what school etc. Quit being such dumbasses ffs.

True that he posts stories. But when it's Oregon he has those whiny bitchy comments to go with it that make him look quite jelly indeed.

"Sign a FA"

And you expect us not to say something?

Joke is on you

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I nominate @SUBuddha, he went to Stanford...
@TheDayMan I would love to, however, I start a new job at the university October 1st, the learning curve will be steep. I never paid attention to the metrics you used, if you send them to me I might be able to make a google doc or SPSS sheet to automate a bunch of the calculating though.

I am one step closer to my dream job in academics, a place where I can truly impact student learning and success at a much larger scale than simply in the classroom or teaching other faculty how to improve their pedagogy.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Oregon, ASU, Stanford, UCLA, USC, Zona, Utah al believe they can win the conference.

I think All other teams believe they can make a bowl.

As far as team by team expectations I think those are accurate.

WHAT! No Beavers in thar? That's a fucking crime against humanity. CITIZENS ARREST!

You just wait good sir...I'm "lighting up" me Comcast sports cable package in anticipation ya bastard, the rest of the garbage cable is free!

Oh yeah...HBO, Shoetime and Cinamax is part of the deal as well, I bargain well my friend.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Page "59" of the PAC12 v.4 thread...

I would like to remind everyone that I was the "59th recorded GW shark attack" on the west coast.

Find me IF you can on the interwebs.

EAT SHIT-N-DIE BEOCTHES!

nah...i wuv you guyz...

Status
Not open for further replies.