• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what we should do. Just make a shared Google sheet that everyone can enter their picks into...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True that he posts stories. But when it's Oregon he has those whiny bitchy comments to go with it that make him look quite jelly indeed.

"Sign a FA"

And you expect us not to say something?

Joke is on you
So 'big shocker' is bitchy?

It IS a 'big shocker' that they went with the guy everyone expected them to.

And yes, I fully expect you to open your mouth and spew your same garbage about UW non stop 24/7/365. The truth is no matter what any of us says, YOU turn it into this.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW is kind of in the same quandary as UCLA, albeit from a much less put together team. True frosh QB has the highest ceiling and might give you the best chance down the stretch this year, but burning his red shirt makes his last year with the team one year younger and one year less experienced.

I have a feeling Browning won't see his full red shirt year, but I'd kind of be surprised to see him play vs Boise. Just feels like they will bring him out the following two weeks at some point to see how he does in live action.
Word on the street is it will be Browning, according to Softy anyway...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what we should do. Just make a shared Google sheet that everyone can enter their picks into...
Could work. We tested that with the embedded options when they first went to this format.
Word on the street is it will be Browning, according to Softy anyway...
I have no doubt Jake will play, but at Boise? Way too little upside for the risk of setting him back on his first game. At this point Lindquist isn't a much worse option, he's just not got the same ceiling.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate Martell is on espnu

Bishop Gorman vs Chandler

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The all- PAC eagles are looking goood tonight.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mrwallace2ku

Get your comcast hooked up?

My God this Beavers commit is fire!

QB for # 20 HS team in the country. On espnu

He is taking on the aTm commit Tate Martell and number 3 Bishop Gorman

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game.

ORST will be VERY happy when the ink is dry w/ that kid tho

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for Trojans fans. Sark will NOT be the main play caller on offense this year. He will have input, of course, especially on 3rd down and in the red zone. OC Clay Helton will be the main decision maker.

Smart move, imo. It's too difficult to be a head coach and call the plays. Pete Carroll tried being his own DC and gave it up for that reason.

USC fans were wanting this all of last season. Word is that it's not being done as part of an attempt to appease fans because of the Drunk Sark incident and has been in the works for awhile. Personally, I don't care if that's the case or not. It was the correct decision.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for Trojans fans. Sark will NOT be the main play caller on offense this year. He will have input, of course, especially on 3rd down and in the red zone. OC Clay Helton will be the main decision maker.

Smart move, imo. It's too difficult to be a head coach and call the plays. Pete Carroll tried being his own DC and gave it up for that reason.

USC fans were wanting this all of last season. Word is that it's not being done as part of an attempt to appease fans because of the Drunk Sark incident and has been in the works for awhile. Personally, I don't care if that's the case or not. It was the correct decision.
Maybe he's been humbled by the incident?

Status
Not open for further replies.