• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn.....
Well Goooooood Morning tPAC!!!!
It's Monday. The sun is shining. The birds are singing.

And uhhhhh......now wait a minute.

#5 Washington? In the nation? We'll that's got to be a typo. How did that happen?

You're going to play Oregon and your SOS will go down.lol
Congrats on your season so far.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn.....
Well Goooooood Morning tPAC!!!!

And uhhhhh......now wait a minute.

#5 Washington? In the nation? We'll that's got to be a typo. How did that happen?
65417524.jpg

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually feeling pretty good this Monday morning myself, the Bruins won, the Rams won, the Dodgers are set to take on the Nats come Friday, AND I won my freaking ATS money pool this week before Sunday Night Football! (We often need to go to MNF or the MNF tiebreaker)

Speaking of the Bruins, they may or may not have a decent season this year IDK, (Lost in OT to No. 8 on the road, and led all game but the last 26 seconds to our nemesis at No. 15) but they have one of the hardest hitting defenses I've seen in College Football in a long time!

Man they can put the licks on!

Last edited:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to play Oregon and your SOS will go down.lol
Congrats on your season so far.

Yep. Appears it's our week to go SOS slumming. It's our turn to jump on the tPAC grenade. They'll probably be sporting the glitter helmets which will only make it more grenade like when we drop 40+ on that defense of theirs.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate this avatar, I hate that Manny is hurt, and I hate losing. I also hate not having a fucking defense.

If Manny doesn't play this weekend, I fear we will lose to the Bruins by 20+ points.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Appears it's our week to go SOS slumming. It's our turn to jump on the tPAC grenade. They'll probably be sporting the glitter helmets which will only make it more grenade like when we drop 40+ on that defense of theirs.
Careful pups, these streaks have a way of lingering.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate this avatar, I hate that Manny is hurt, and I hate losing. I also hate not having a fucking defense.

If Manny doesn't play this weekend, I fear we will lose to the Bruins by 20+ points.
You probably should have went with Colorado when you were picking a pac team.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably should have went with Colorado when you were picking a pac team.

It was down to ASU and Colorado, but I've been keeping up with ASU since I go to Tempe for work annually, and I was already 'into' them.

The loss to USC was a wake up call to how much I've gotten into it. I'm still irritated about it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of what?
The rise before the fall? :lol:

Naw brudda, just having some fun.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I really feel like we are playing with house money now. The program has taken a big step forward and made a statement. Nothing going forward can take that away. Nothing. Not losing to the ducks or even not going to the rose bowl. I'll be nervous most games like I always am, but that thumping of Stanford entirely lifted a very heavy weight that has been on our shoulders for the last 15 years.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't begin to describe what that place was like. You can't feel it from the TV cast. Took me back to the 90's again. Just to have that moment again even for one game was priceless and worth every penny I've spent on season tickets with half full stands and disappointing games.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for anyone else, but I really feel like we are playing with house money now. The program has taken a big step forward and made a statement. Nothing going forward can take that away. Nothing. Not losing to the ducks or even not going to the rose bowl. I'll be nervous most games like I always am, but that thumping of Stanford entirely lifted a very heavy weight that has been on our shoulders for the last 15 years.
I've felt like that in general this year. I figured they could make a run at the north, I didn't really expect that they'd come out and be the team to beat for the north. I really want them to beat oregon though...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
House money my ass! :pound:

You guys are freaking No. 5 in the Country, you have arguably the best coach in the PAC, you just clobbered the most dominate team in the Conference since moving to 12.

The Dawgs sights should be set on a minimum of winning the North, and with their remaining SOS, and the team they have this year, the Dubbs are in position to be a CCG win away from the playoffs.

I only hope them Bruins are there to smash those big dawg dreams!

House money..... :lol:

Now that's a good one Wiz, nice!

GL Husky fans, I hope your boys get a hard fought win next week! Them Ducks had their time.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing the Huskies aren't so worried about their match up on November 19th? :pound:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
House money my ass! :pound:

You guys are freaking No. 5 in the Country, you have arguably the best coach in the PAC, you just clobbered the most dominate team in the Conference since moving to 12.

The Dawgs sights should be set on a minimum of winning the North, and with their remaining SOS, and the team they have this year, the Dubbs are in position to be a CCG win away from the playoffs.

I only hope them Bruins are there to smash those big dawg dreams!

House money..... :lol:

Now that's a good one Wiz, nice!

GL Husky fans, I hope your boys get a hard fought win next week! Them Ducks had their time.
The team themselves stick to the next game mentality so they just prepare to win every game. That's what teams do.

Fans? Well there's no universal rule. Of course I want all of those things. Who wouldn't? I'm just not fully expecting it yet. They have already surpassed where I thought they would be this year in their development, but I do still think they have more work to do to reach the level where they can honestly be top 10 consistently. Particularly with winning on the road. They have to learn how to play with this new pressure. It's hard to overcome a losing mentality, but it's also a learning curve to knowing how to maintain a winning mentality.

They should win the North this year. Best position to get it for sure. I just doubt they will be undefeated and talking about playoff berths. Just not quite yet. I'd love to be wrong on that.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies at the Big Table in January with Clemson, Bama, & Ohio State. I think the Buckeyes and their glitter helmets take it. Oregon will play with tons of emotion for the first part of the game Saturday, but then coaching will kick in and the Huskies end the streak by at least 3 touchdowns on their way to an undefeated PAC Championship season. Every keystroke was painful.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on your team so far. Long overdue. Leading the south and ranked again for the first time in like 10 years or something. That's pretty damned cool.

:suds:

thanks man. not sure if it's due to years of being so bad or if it's logical thinking... but I'm not 100% sold on this being totally legit. Beating Oregon seemed better last week, now there's doubt to the quality of the win after seeing Wazzu run all over them. They've crushed all the weaker teams on their schedule like good teams should do. Hanging with Michigan for a half sort of feels legit since we can point to QB injury as the point it went to shit.

I think if they beat USC on Saturday then I'll be sold. the team doesn't need motivation, but I'm hoping there's a little extra from being underdogs still despite those little ranking numbers next to the team names.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know. While confident we finally have the team to beat the Ducks this year and their defense resembles a special ed school squad, we know this streak all too well and we'all just have to see what team shows up this weekend.

It's at their house which does make a difference. Game planning for the Ducks vs Stanford is very different. Ducks offense rolls a lot faster and they throw out a lot of exotic looks when lining up compared to Stanfords power game.

Freeman is one dangerous mofo and always a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.