• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will have to settle for knowing they are eating their words even if they aren't here to see you telling them about it.

Honestly, most of them weren't serious and aren't really any worse than we will be to them if this role reversal happens. A couple of them are complicated sure, but our fans will unleash all that pent up anger over the douchey bullshit we have suffered these last 12 years and it won't look that much different than what they did whenever that 'pick' game happened. It's just rivalry crap. It's going to be fun to unload on them, but I don't really take it that seriously either way.
If I took it seriously I would have burned out of here long ago. I don't really want them to eat shit, I just want to tell them to.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been dreading this time for a while. I kept looking at each season and saying not this year. but next year UW has a chance. but then the next year rolled around and I said now that its here I change my mind because QB changed, Sankey was gone, Def lost too much(which of course didnt matter) but things kept looking to me like UW was still a year away. last year I was a little less confident especially with game at UW. but young QB and still wasnt sure on D and Oregon won but was closest it had been in forever.
This year Im finally at this is the year that I think the streak is at most risk of ending. game is at Autzen which has been less of a factor lately as the fairweather fans wont have it as loud as it has been in years past and Oregon has been just as susceptible at home. Oregon is banged up. UW looked like the real deal against Stanford. Im guessing UW opens at least at 14 point favorite.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To one of @Olyduck 's points. I get embarrassed more by the over reaction of our fans. I have already seen people calling for Shaw to be fired for fuck sake.

On a personal note, since I grew up in the dead center of Husky country during the Don James era, almost all of my friends from home are Husky or Coug fans. I lost a standing bet this year so I now have to teach one day in a hideous UW Hawaiian shirt, that will be somewhat embarrassing, but that is more about the shirt style than it being UW.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To one of @Olyduck 's points. I get embarrassed more by the over reaction of our fans. I have already seen people calling for Shaw to be fired for fuck sake.

On a personal note, since I grew up in the dead center of Husky country during the Don James era, almost all of my friends from home are Husky or Coug fans. I lost a standing bet this year so I now have to teach one day in a hideous UW Hawaiian shirt, that will be somewhat embarrassing, but that is more about the shirt style than it being UW.
Fans are dipshits man. I heard some who wanted to give up on Petersen after his first year. Anyone can be a fan, they need to start putting in some requirements...

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU/UW only two undefeated teams left and ASU is getting their crap pushed in in the first half.
Preseason media question: "Can ASU win three games?" Answered. If they can scratch up two more games, this will be a successful season.
Fans are dipshits man. I heard some who wanted to give up on Petersen after his first year. Anyone can be a fan, they need to start putting in some requirements...
Oregon: hated and taunted when they were leading the way and riding high, kiss my azz. Since they have slipped way down, getting run over by WSU, emphasis on run, they are being coddled and consoled by Huskie fans. Hypocrites. Give me the in your face, up yours, Mamba style. Not a word on the rent-a-QB either! Means they likely face a rookie at Autzen. Every little bit helps.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I won't take the ASU game for granted even though it's on our turf. That team has had a jeckle and hyde kind of thing and I wouldn't put a good game out of reach.

I didn't see that game, but we all know USC has talent it's consistency they lack.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason media question: "Can ASU win three games?" Answered. If they can scratch up two more games, this will be a successful season.

Oregon: hated and taunted when they were leading the way and riding high, kiss my azz. Since they have slipped way down, getting run over by WSU, emphasis on run, they are being coddled and consoled by Huskie fans. Hypocrites. Give me the in your face, up yours, Mamba style. Not a word on the rent-a-QB either! Means they likely face a rookie at Autzen. Every little bit helps.
Why in the shit did you quote my response to a Stanford fan with that comment? There will be no coddling from me, but I'm also not as big of a dildo as many of them either.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I guess NN can't distinguish individual people from the teams they root for.

Oly is a stand up guy that happens to be from a school we don't like. He himself NEVER trolls or trash talks. To give him the business would be lame. That's just being a human being.

If NN thinks we have been coddling their fans I'm not sure what threads they have been viewing. We have been trashing their asses all over this site. And laughing hysterically at them.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn Mike Leach for not taking OOC seriously. We should be a top 15 team looking at top 10 after we beat Stanford Saturday.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night sucked, and this is my first lost since adopted ASU - and it bothers me about as much as Bama does. I've got tons of liquor and just trying to recover today.

If Manny Wilkins seriously hurt his leg, we could be in some serious trouble with UCLA coming up.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night sucked, and this is my first lost since adopted ASU - and it bothers me about as much as Bama does. I've got tons of liquor and just trying to recover today.

If Manny Wilkins seriously hurt his leg, we could be in some serious trouble with UCLA coming up.

I was at the game. It looked really bad when it happened.Once he got hurt your team was in trouble. The next QB had a good arm but was n threat to run so USC unleashed blitzs galore.
It's too bad the duck fans that were here during the good years have gone into hide mode. Husky fans have all the right to have their shot at some smack talk . It's only fair.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn Mike Leach for not taking OOC seriously. We should be a top 15 team looking at top 10 after we beat Stanford Saturday.
You are 1-0 in conference which is all that counts toward the Pac CCG. I don't think the OOC is even a tie breaker. It only matters for ranking and if you can't reach the top 4 that doesn't matter all that much. Lot to play for.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are 1-0 in conference which is all that counts toward the Pac CCG. I don't think the OOC is even a tie breaker. It only matters for ranking and if you can't reach the top 4 that doesn't matter all that much. Lot to play for.
would only matter in highest ranking team for tie breaker of multiple team tie break which is like tie break 5

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know, it would still be nice being ranked instead all the discussion of how embarrassing it is that Oregon lost to us as if we are Indiana.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you're looking to dispose of tons of liquor, you have picked the right team. Injury to the QB means a loss of much needed experience for the future but not much else. Have not been able to find out any more about the injury but due to the expression on his face when he was being hauled off, it looks bad.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, it would still be nice being ranked instead all the discussion of how embarrassing it is that Oregon lost to us as if we are Indiana.
Indiana beat Michigan State so...

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't understand what you're saying. You saying Leach doesn't care about beating a FCS school and Boise?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand what you're saying. You saying Leach doesn't care about beating a FCS school and Boise?
Congrats on your team so far. Long overdue. Leading the south and ranked again for the first time in like 10 years or something. That's pretty damned cool.

:suds:

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're looking to dispose of tons of liquor, you have picked the right team. Injury to the QB means a loss of much needed experience for the future but not much else. Have not been able to find out any more about the injury but due to the expression on his face when he was being hauled off, it looks bad.

Nope - all that I've heard was that it is a leg injury, and that he had x-ray yesterday, but the results aren't public.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn.....
Well Goooooood Morning tPAC!!!!
It's Monday. The sun is shining. The birds are singing.

And uhhhhh......now wait a minute.

#5 Washington? In the nation? We'll that's got to be a typo. How did that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.