• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys off topic here but is there anything more inconsiderate then letting your dog bark outside constantly without doing anything about it?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dog has been barking for a good 1.5 hours and apparently the barking doesn't annoy the owners as much as it annoys neighbors? It sounds like a small dog.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh doesnt really bother me if peoples dogs bark. its what they do

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have gone for two
My memory of the game is a little fuzzy plus I was watching on an iphone. All I know is if we had kicked a chip shot FG instead of going for it on 4th down in the 1st Q we probably, could've, might have won in regulation.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My memory of the game is a little fuzzy plus I was watching on an iphone. All I know is if we had kicked a chip shot FG instead of going for it on 4th down in the 1st Q we probably, could've, might have won in regulation.
I would guess in the first quarter the coaches may have been expecting a beat down and had nothing to lose. Making a two pointer it seems would have been a better bet than beating UW in OT IMO. I think that was undoubtedly the choice of the fans.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would guess in the first quarter the coaches may have been expecting a beat down and had nothing to lose. Making a two pointer it seems would have been a better bet than beating UW in OT IMO. I think that was undoubtedly the choice of the fans.
I think it has more to do with Rich Rod always trying to prove his offensive prowess than it did with him anticipating a beat down. After all Arizona has a good history of upsetting top 10 opponents under his tenure.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if we scored on either of our makeable FG tries, or not thrown a pick deep in your end, or gone for it and missed on 4th and 1....

We blew LOTS of opportunities to blow the barn doors off that game. It was sloppy and full of self inflicted wounds. Said all week it would be a weird game and it delivered on that.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if we scored on either of our makeable FG tries, or not thrown a pick deep in your end, or gone for it and missed on 4th and 1....

We blew LOTS of opportunities to blow the barn doors off that game. It was sloppy and full of self inflicted wounds. Said all week it would be a weird game and it delivered on that.
I know. Hence the "probably, could've, might have" part.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning! 35 hours or so until the biggest Pac-12 game of the year :peace:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So its Thursday Over/under on OD starting his game thread by noon Pacific?
Over/under on his game score prediction being a blow out?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys off topic here but is there anything more inconsiderate then letting your dog bark outside constantly without doing anything about it?

Fucking hate that crap. If you don't have the time/inclination/brains to train your dog...don't get a fucking dog.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LET'S GET THE DAWGS OUT!

gainst Stanford anywhoze...
Biggest game in Husky stadium in 19 years (last time two top 10's squared off there). Place will be rocking for sure.

Of course it's not going to look like a sell out at kickoff because 1/3 of the crowd will still be fighting their way through Seattle's Friday night rush hour trying to get there somehow.

And the M's play in town that night at 7:30 as well. Traffic is going to be a complete disaster. The game will be entertaining though. So it's worth it. :thumb:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on proximity OD. I live in the LA suburbs and the 'Master Planned Community' sounded nice when we bought here 30 years ago, but the 5 foot lot lines are a bit too close. We had a neighbor with a 'small' dog sitting right outside our Master Bedroom window barking endlessly for weeks along the fence line, and our neighbor, whose Master Bedroom was on the second level, didn't give a damn.

I knocked on that fuckers door in the middle of the night on several occasions until he came to the door, mostly to appease the wife. But it took several times for that fuck to get the message that it wasn't cool to let that continue night after night for weeks on end!

It was like that little dog was yapping in our bedroom!

That dude accused me of calling the cops on him. I told him, I was the only real neighbor he had, because I never called the cops, I was the only neighbor he had that had that actually talked to him instead of calling the cops on him, you know?

I think he believes me now, but he had the cops called on him for several reasons and he always accused me of being the one to call the cops for the longest. I never cared that he parked on his lawn, or illegally for that matter, enough to call the cops. Thought it was ghetto, but that's besides the point.

I always told him, if I was the one calling the cops on you, I wouldn't be the one confronting you, and knocking on his door at all hours!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I knew where OD lived I'd pay his neighbors to put the loudest damned dog I could find in their backyard.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on proximity OD. I live in the LA suburbs and the 'Master Planned Community' sounded nice when we bought here 30 years ago, but the 5 foot lot lines are a bit too close. We had a neighbor with a 'small' dog sitting right outside our Master Bedroom window barking endlessly for weeks along the fence line, and our neighbor, whose Master Bedroom was on the second level, didn't give a damn.

I knocked on that fuckers door in the middle of the night on several occasions until he came to the door, mostly to appease the wife. But it took several times for that fuck to get the message that it wasn't cool to let that continue night after night for weeks on end!

It was like that little dog was yapping in our bedroom!

That dude accused me of calling the cops on him. I told him, I was the only real neighbor he had, because I never called the cops, I was the only neighbor he had that had that actually talked to him instead of calling the cops on him, you know?

I think he believes me now, but he had the cops called on him for several reasons and he always accused me of being the one to call the cops for the longest. I never cared that he parked on his lawn, or illegally for that matter, enough to call the cops. Thought it was ghetto, but that's besides the point.

I always told him, if I was the one calling the cops on you, I wouldn't be the one confronting you, and knocking on his door at all hours!
Had that problem. Send your daughter. My daughter's room faced the neighbor and his yapping dog. She had had enough (we all had). After some robust hollering to get his attention and to wake any neighbors not already up: Her closing remarks: If I hear that dog just one more time, there'll be no further discussion. I'm going to drag your ass out here in the street and I'm going to kick the living shit out of you and I can do it too! Never heard another yap.

Status
Not open for further replies.