• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the mighty have fallen... :laugh:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon fans still trying to pull the 'you guys are so bad you beat Arizona, in arizona, in overtime, we only lost to colofuckingrado...' huh?
I'm not trying to defend the Oregon loss.

I am trying to figure out how you think Washington is so good. You escaped in Arizona against a bad Arizona team.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile on the Palouse, you know you will tune in and watch.
Zero chance of that.

I've seen about 1 quarter of the ducks this year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am trying to figure out how you think Washington is so good. You escaped in Arizona against a bad Arizona team.
4-0

Good teams find a way to win ugly games on the road. Period. Stanford did as well after giving up turnovers and not really playing that well much of the game.

Mediocre teams lose ugly games on the road.

Bad teams lose to Colorado at home. :dhd:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon fans still trying to pull the 'you guys are so bad you beat Arizona, in arizona, in overtime, we only lost to colofuckingrado...' huh?

The year Oregon won the PAC and won the Rose Bowl and lost the National Championship, Oregon lost at home to Arizona. I agree with Wiz - good teams find ways to win close ugly games. If UW beats Stanford - it could be a special year. Friday night is HUUUUGE for UW.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The year Oregon won the PAC and won the Rose Bowl and lost the National Championship, Oregon lost at home to Arizona. I agree with Wiz - good teams find ways to win close ugly games. If UW beats Stanford - it could be a special year. Friday night is HUUUUGE for UW.
This is college football. They could beat Stanford and still lose to Cal or something along the way. I said they would go 9-3 or 10-2 at the very tops in the regular season and I'm not convinced they will go beyond that based on anything I've seen yet. So many teams taking steps forward. Cal is going to trip up someone, the cougs lost to an FCS team but will beat someone big, and the south is so wide open that every game against their teams will be huge fights.

I leave the over the top dumb stuff to OD. I'm a realist and always have been. These are college kids.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you are actually having a normal conversation instead of the trolling BS OD is on, I have no idea. UW will lose at least half of it's defense to the NFL after this season including 3/4 of the starters on the back end and their stud MLB. The offense should keep getting better because they are so young on most slots, but how can you predict a defense with that much turnover?

I do not claim to be expert on UW - but how I see it, this year is the best chance in the next 2 or 3 years.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is college football. They could beat Stanford and still lose to Cal or something along the way. I said they would go 9-3 or 10-2 at the very tops in the regular season and I'm not convinced they will go beyond that based on anything I've seen yet. So many teams taking steps forward. Cal is going to trip up someone, the cougs lost to an FCS team but will beat someone big, and the south is so wide open that every game against their teams will be huge fights.

I leave the over the top dumb stuff to OD. I'm a realist and always have been. These are college kids.

You are right anything can happen in the PAC - but I feel whomever wins Friday is our PAC champ.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Firstly, I don't think you'll see any of us claiming washington is 'so good.' That's one reason were excited for this game, we'll get to find out... we're along for the ride right now, enjoying a promising, but unrevealing start, and hoping maybe they might live up to some of the hype.

Secondly, Arizona was their first conference game on the road, nothing about it really has me worried. And I don't know that they're a 'bad' Arizona team... not much more than the 'bad' Arizona team that put a blemish on your season a couple years ago anyway...

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't have generalized OD as 'oregon fans.' Apologies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While predictable that Ducks are in moral victory mode for the rest of the year, this weeks game for us is Stanford. Don't give a rip about Duck anything this week except still big LOL at losing to Colorado in your own house after shit talking them for years about not belonging in the PAC. That's fucking hilarious.

As for Cougs v Ducks? Ducks have 0 to trash talk as well after Leach pulled their pants down last year. Ducks should be talking about how world class bad their own defense is. That's the topic that matters. All in all, Ducks just need to STFU about anything right now besides how to beat the Cougs. Wait your turn bitches. We're coming down next week.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While predictable that Ducks are in moral victory mode for the rest of the year, this weeks game for us is Stanford. Don't give a rip about Duck anything this week except still big LOLing at losing to Colorado in your own house after shit talking them for years about not belonging in the PAC. That's hilarious.

As for Cougs v Ducks? Ducks have 0 to trash talk as well after Leach pulled their pants down last year. Ducks should be talking about how world class bad their defense is. That's the topic that matters. All in all, Ducks just need to STFU about anything right now besides how to beat the Cougs. Wait your turn bitches. We're coming down next week.

Please find another Duck poster that said Colorado did not belong in the PAC? Your juices are flowing - I get it. How much sleep per night will you avg before Friday???

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please find another Duck poster that said Colorado did not belong in the PAC? Your juices are flowing - I get it. How much sleep per night will you avg before Friday???
It's easy to mistake OD for all duck fans with as many threads/posts as he does a day. You will have to forgive any general broad brush we use in his name.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right anything can happen in the PAC - but I feel whomever wins Friday is our PAC champ.
Certainly whoever wins is in the catbird seat at the least. Just not sure any team is going to run the table which leaves room for the next tier to sneak in.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to mistake OD for all duck fans with as many threads/posts as he does a day. You will have to forgive any general broad brush we use in his name.

:suds:

LOL - I would not be surprised if Colorado wins the South. The Utah/Colorado game will be a must watch.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm actually pretty relaxed right now. 4-0 and don't lose our PAC opener to that voodoo crap that always goes on in that stadium down there. Got another monkey off our backs by killing the home field streak they had against us as well. We're tuned up and ready for Stanford as we'll ever be. It's at our house which has me sleeping better at night as well. Husky stadium will be packed and loud as hell for the game.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually pretty relaxed right now. 4-0 and don't lose our PAC opener to that voodoo crap that always goes on in that stadium down there. Got another monkey off our backs by killing the home field streak they had against us as well. We're tuned up and ready for Stanford as we'll ever be. It's at our house which has me sleeping better at night as well. Husky stadium will be packed and loud as hell for the game.

I am friends with the Solomon Thomas family - so have a big soft spot for them. Enjoy the game.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.....

No. 7 Stanford will be missing both of its starting cornerbacks and its starting fullback for Friday's showdown at No. 10 Washington.

Both Quenton Meeks and Alijah Holder were hurt during the Cardinal's 22-13 win over UCLA on Saturday, so Stanford will have to dig into its deep defensive backfield to replace them. Alameen Murphy and Terrence Alexander will start at cornerback instead, while Frank Buncom is expected to rotate in.

"We're facing a [Washington] team with a lot of speed, so we have to stay fresh," Stanford coach David Shaw said.

Fullback Daniel Marx also was hurt late against UCLA, and Shaw expects an equal mix of Chris Harrell and Reagan Williams to replace the bruiser against the Huskies.

Tight end Greg Taboada and offensive lineman Brandon Fanaika remain questionable.

The Cardinal had already received bad injury news earlier in the week, when wide receiver Francis Owusu was ruled out of the Washington game because of a concussion that he suffered on a helmet-to-helmet hit from UCLA's Tahaan Goodman. Pac-12 officials did not penalize the Bruins on the play, a non-call that Shaw strongly disagreed with during his Monday news conference. He advocated for changes in NCAA rules that would penalize all helmet-to-helmet contact.
You're Welcome! :yo:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're Welcome! :yo:
Meh, won't matter. Seems UW has already lost that game based on last weeks game so there is no need to even play it. Stanford could show up with 5 players and a tuna sandwich and would still win according to OD.

I mean he also assured us Oregon couldn't lose to Colorado and was going to easily handle Riley's Nebraska team so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.