• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Schultz mentioned that U$C was talking trash much of the game.

He then posted this. Someone is salty.

Here is the Vine of him blowing up #19, he did the same on the Rector end around.

I have no doubt those are true, but be better than them and not drag that shit into the public after the game. Just smile and keep it in house. Trash talk is a part of the game. Be a Stanford man and move on after it's over.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've been unimpressed with his accuracy. He's had a couple throws that if made against better competition would've been going the other way. Given he's still new in the system I'm not going to be too harsh, but he needs to get his nose to the grindstone or the frosh might be starting before long.
At least there is yet one more week where that shouldn't be nearly as dangerous as facing Stanford or UW's defense. I'm not sure Colorado's defense, nor the cougs, are going to be nearly that worrisome with picks and whatnot. If Sefo is out of the next game I doubt there will be a whole lot of pressure on that offense. It's at home and they don't stand a chance of keeping up with their backup in. So Prukop has at least a couple more weeks to get in sync and then after the UW game you all have your bye. Sets up well for minimizing any learning curve for everyone on that offense.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've been unimpressed with his accuracy. He's had a couple throws that if made against better competition would've been going the other way. Given he's still new in the system I'm not going to be too harsh, but he needs to get his nose to the grindstone or the frosh might be starting before long.
meh
He has gone 70% 67% and 60% in 3 games
but look at some of MM numbers in 14 he had 8 games at 65% passing or less.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Schultz mentioned that U$C was talking trash much of the game.

He then posted this. Someone is salty.

Here is the Vine of him blowing up #19, he did the same on the Rector end around.

Stanford had .7 yards per play more than USC for the game. It was USCs penalties and self destruction that doomed them from making it more competitive. Stanford is better coached and executed better than USC did.
But Stanford didn't man handle USC like last years final game.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford had .7 yards per play more than USC for the game. It was USCs penalties and self destruction that doomed them from making it more competitive. Stanford is better coached and executed better than USC did.
But Stanford didn't man handle USC like last years final game.
I'm more concerned with whats going on at SC right now. Have you heard anything?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill be at a wedding when UW no doubt crushes us this weekend so ill be mercifully spared from witnessing the bloodbath.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill be at a wedding when UW no doubt crushes us this weekend so ill be mercifully spared from witnessing the bloodbath.
Follow the history of this series much? I'm not taking it as a gimmie and I sure hope the team isn't either. I do like our chances if Solomon is still out, but I wouldn't be stunned at a loss either. Unproven team on the road in a place they haven't won a game at in years. In fact they haven't won in the state of Arizona in over a decade.

No Pac game is over before it is played out man.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow the history of this series much? I'm not taking it as a gimmie and I sure hope the team isn't either. I do like our chances if Solomon is still out, but I wouldn't be stunned at a loss either. Unproven team on the road in a place they haven't won a game at in years. In fact they haven't won in the state of Arizona in over a decade.

No Pac game is over before it is played out man.
I'm amazed UW hasn't won in AZ in over a decade. I honestly would've never guessed that. But considering you guys are putting away teams you're supposed to and we had to fight back from a 21-3 deficit at home to Grambling freaking State, my hopes aren't very high. Plus like you said Solomon is a question mark. Anyways here's to a good game. :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm amazed UW hasn't won in AZ in over a decade. I honestly would've never guessed that. But considering you guys are putting away teams you're supposed to and we had to fight back from a 21-3 deficit at home to Grambling freaking State, my hopes aren't very high. Plus like you said Solomon is a question mark. Anyways here's to a good game. :suds:
Maybe I've just been around college ball too long, or maybe it's just the last decade of mostly disappointments every time you think you are about to lift your head above water again, but funny things happen in this game.

We see it every week. Team gets beat by a bad team one week, and then goes freaking off on someone they should lose to the next.

I'm not taking this for granted in any way. Best I can say is here's to neither team suffering any major injuries and an entertaining game.

:suds:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more concerned with whats going on at SC right now. Have you heard anything?

Well darnold will start against Utah and I'm hearing thats there's something going on with Ykili Ross. Maybe wants more playing time , upset he's not more in the rotation.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well darnold will start against Utah and I'm hearing thats there's something going on with Ykili Ross. Maybe wants more playing time , upset he's not more in the rotation.
I saw the QB change. But its also looking like Masina and Hill are off the Roster. And there is a lot of talk of Price punching Helton in practice? And possible transfers?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm stoked for this game man. In to conference play, we finally get to see what this team's about.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the QB change. But its also looking like Masina and Hill are off the Roster. And there is a lot of talk of Price punching Helton in practice? And possible transfers?

Oh yeah those two are gone . Have been officially for a week now. Masina has been booked for all kinds of sexual assaults and is back in Utah. I heard about Price going off but haven't heard from anyone I know there that he hit Helton.Ive heard him and Browne and Chuma are linked together about transfering. Chuma is in trouble because he pushed a ref and Browne isn't taking getting pulled very well but if they are going to be like that then I say let them go. I did hear Helton told everyone if you want to go he will sign your papers.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Things going that great in USC land huh? It'll be a shame if all those posts you've put so much time into were all for nothing come Nov. 13th. :finger:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah those two are gone . Have been officially for a week now. Masina has been booked for all kinds of sexual assaults and is back in Utah. I heard about Price going off but haven't heard from anyone I know there that he hit Helton.Ive heard him and Browne and Chuma are linked together about transfering. Chuma is in trouble because he pushed a ref and Browne isn't taking getting pulled very well but if they are going to be like that then I say let them go. I did hear Helton told everyone if you want to go he will sign your papers.
I read rumors of browne transferring. The only thing I've read about Price is he was leaving the team for personal reasons. But that came from Scott Wolf who I don't put much faith in. There are rumors that he threw a punch at Helton in practice but nothing I consider a reliable source yet.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things going that great in USC land huh? It'll be a shame if all those posts you've put so much time into were all for nothing come Nov. 13th. :finger:
I still like their chances vs Washington. The Huskies get their first real test soon vs Stanford. We'll learn a lot about the PAC in the next few weeks

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like their chances vs Washington. The Huskies get their first real test soon vs Stanford. We'll learn a lot about the PAC in the next few weeks
I know, you've been saying that for like 3 weeks... iggy :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm stoked for this game man. In to conference play, we finally get to see what this team's about.
You aren't both excited and a bit nervous at the same time? Is that just me? :noidea: Certainly rather have that versus the boring ass BS we have suffered the last 3 weeks, but man I hope this team is half of what they are billed to be this year.
Holy shit, why so many in house problems this year? I don't think that kind of drama is typical even with a coaching change is it? I mean players hitting coaches and stuff like that? Wow. Your team has so many things to overcome. Feel for you man. Not fun as a fan to deal with that kind of shit.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also I give credit to Neb DBs. they had some decent closing speed

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't both excited and a bit nervous at the same time? Is that just me? :noidea: Certainly rather have that versus the boring ass BS we have suffered the last 3 weeks, but man I hope this team is half of what they are billed to be this year.

Absolutely a bit nervous, but the good kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.