• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't argue with A, B or C...

Okay, hows about this, for another lame excuse..

I was four to five tall boys into it, for medicinal purposes of course, (Recovering from the Rams vs Seattle game yesterday at the Coliseum) when I wrote that.

:suds:

A. NOT a lame excuse.
B. You had a better weekend than I did. Both of my football teams lost.
C. At least the Dodgers won.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for him he's waited and nows supposed to be his time but he hasn't helped himself out there. There's a difference in the offense when Darnold is in there. They seem to play harder. Browne is going to be an NFL QB he's got the tools but he's not built for the college game unless he's behind Alabamas o line . You can do more in college with a mobile QB. In the Pros you can still win with Big Ben and Brady and Carson Palmer type pocket QBs.

I haven't been at all impressed with Browne. I guess a red flag should have been that he was never able to create any separation from a true freshman in the qb competition despite having been here for 3 years.

I do feel a little bad for him because it would suck to wait 3 years and then lose your starting job after 3 games. But, when Darnold has been in the game, there has definitely been a noticeable difference in the offense.

I think that part of it is that Darnold seems to make quicker decisions with the ball than Browne does. Whether that's because he reads the defense faster or because he can't read the defense and just goes with the first option remains to be seen. But there is a noticeable difference in the offense when Darnold has been in.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the QB change. But its also looking like Masina and Hill are off the Roster. And there is a lot of talk of Price punching Helton in practice? And possible transfers?

You saying it is the first I've heard of Price supposedly punching Helton. Helton has said that Price has personal issues back home and a lot of homesickness. He is going to be looking for a school closer to home.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You saying it is the first I've heard of Price supposedly punching Helton. Helton has said that Price has personal issues back home and a lot of homesickness. He is going to be looking for a school closer to home.
Ive heard he was home sick. I haven't heard the rumors he punched Helton until today. But theres a lot of talk surrounding SC right now. Supposedly Helton is supposed to address it through a podcast or conference.Time will tell

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive heard he was home sick. I haven't heard the rumors he punched Helton until today. But theres a lot of talk surrounding SC right now. Supposedly Helton is supposed to address it through a podcast or conference.Time will tell

Sounds like Adoree is going to go back to playing some on offence. That's going to help that unit tremendously.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was a lot of rumor flying around about getting punched. Helton denied it but really in what world is any head coach going to admit to getting pummeled by one of his players. Unless there's a video then not likely.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a lot of rumor flying around about getting punched. Helton denied it but really in what world is any head coach going to admit to getting pummeled by one of his players. Unless there's a video then not likely.

If you get punched in the face by a guy whos a college O lineman there would be clear evidence. So unless Helton is in hiding for a week i doubt it happened.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh maybe? I can't think of another coach that would admit to being punched. Practices are still closed right? I've always taken anything Wolf has written with a grain of salt. Even without saying anything happened. He's still trying to play off of the rumors in his articles

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get punched in the face by a guy whos a college O lineman there would be clear evidence. So unless Helton is in hiding for a week i doubt it happened.
He probably fell down the stairs. Seriously I agree. I don't see any way a giant of a lineman punches anyone . Without clear evidence. I would expect some massive bruising

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd think if the coach was punched by a player thered be more to it than a rumor, whether the coach admits it or not...

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd think if the coach was punched by a player thered be more to it than a rumor, whether the coach admits it or not...

..and again, you would be able to see if immediately.

I don't doubt that shit is falling apart at USC, but I don't think anyone has hit Helton...yet.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah well not every punch to the face is going to show up like a joe mixon victims face yes I went there. Heltons a big guy too. He could have got hit without fully connecting and not had much damage outside of some redness.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah well not every punch to the face is going to show up like a joe mixon victims face yes I went there. Heltons a big guy too. He could have got hit without fully connecting and not had much damage outside of some redness.
Its looking like rumors to me

">September 21, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir I was here before you
raw

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir, you're not in the Pac
Good point... but there is no thread for the independents
raw
My guess is that 'The Independent Thread' would probably look a lot like 'The Fighting Irish Thread' with possibly a smidgen of Cougs and Black Knights maybe a Minutemen but I doubt it.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Vitamike - How are you feeling ahead of Stanford?

Status
Not open for further replies.