• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booked my flight for the ASU game. I think Graham is the only coach in the conference that can't out coach Leach. Anderson can but he doesn't have the talent right now.
A You might be right, but against essentially the same competition (if you can call it that), Leach is 0-2, Graham is 3-0. So if you need an excuse to come to AZ, you need a better one.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was responding to your statement about Graham being worse than Leach when RR pretty much only beat Grambling because the tigers QB went out of that game. Leach and Graham are not the only coaches struggling to get their team to find their identity.

No, RR has out coached Leach in the past, refs gave us the win. Graham is the only guy in the conference I can say is a better coach than.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A You might be right, but against essentially the same competition (if you can call it that), Leach is 0-2, Graham is 3-0. So if you need an excuse to come to AZ, you need a better one.

Eastern is a better team than San Antonio and Boise vs Tech would be a joke.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, RR has out coached Leach in the past, refs gave us the win. Graham is the only guy in the conference I can say is a better coach than.
WSU is still 0-0 in the race for the Pac12 north. Those OOC losses really have no impact on that race. Wait for that to slip away before you give up on your team. There is a lot to play for and that includes every team that has had bad non conference losses.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WSU is still 0-0 in the race for the Pac12 north. Those OOC losses really have no impact on that race. Wait for that to slip away before you give up on your team. There is a lot to play for and that includes every team that has had bad non conference losses.

By the time conference play starts 3 defensive players will be expelled from school. An already shitty defense can't lose 3 starters when we have an inept play caller on offense.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the time conference play starts 3 defensive players will be expelled from school. An already shitty defense can't lose 3 starters when we have an inept play caller on offense.
There is no dominating team in the north yet. At least not a proven one at this point. Get through Idaho and take your bye week before facing Oregon and see what you have. Won't know until that game.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God, what is going on with the Cougars? :scratch:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no dominating team in the north yet. At least not a proven one at this point. Get through Idaho and take your bye week before facing Oregon and see what you have. Won't know until that game.

No dominant team but no team that has pulled an ASU like us due to their coach. We are under performing on every aspect and it's not because talent. But losing 3 of our 4 best defensive players pretty soon is going to kill our already shitty defense. Barber is already expelled but appealing so he is playing, Luani will be expelled as soon as his day in court happens and Lago will be in front of the student council next week.

Though I'll say it's nice seeing Leach allow Falk to make the call at the line today and run the ball which we should've beat Boise by two touchdowns had they done that last week.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No dominant team but no team that has pulled an ASU like us due to their coach. We are under performing on every aspect and it's not because talent. But losing 3 of our 4 best defensive players pretty soon is going to kill our already shitty defense. Barber is already expelled but appealing so he is playing, Luani will be expelled as soon as his day in court happens and Lago will be in front of the student council next week.

Though I'll say it's nice seeing Leach allow Falk to make the call at the line today and run the ball which we should've beat Boise by two touchdowns had they done that last week.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last year was the best Wazoo season in your memory, right. Now you expect that every year. Forget it. It ain't going to happen whoever coaches the Cougs. You now why as well as I do. Last year could have been a banner year but your people couldn't even kick a chip shot FG when the chips were down. You ain't never pulled an ASU, that is, like winning your division once, never mind twice, and two ten when seasons in the last five years. So ASU is not a model for you, ASU is a winner. Leach is not the problem, its fans like you are who aren't happy when you win and not happy when you lose. Apparently, you're only happy when you have something to cry about, true or otherwise and any excuse to berate the team. You don't support your school or your team, why the hell should they support you or care what you think?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferd beat a team with a pulse so even with the early bye (so damned dumb, shouldn't ever be a bye before week 4) they get the nod as #1 in the power rankings. I don't think anyone else is arguing with that.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a game by Cal. Too bad we don't really have Cal fans up here or I'd say congrats.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year was the best Wazoo season in your memory, right. Now you expect that every year. Forget it. It ain't going to happen whoever coaches the Cougs. You now why as well as I do. Last year could have been a banner year but your people couldn't even kick a chip shot FG when the chips were down. You ain't never pulled an ASU, that is, like winning your division once, never mind twice, and two ten when seasons in the last five years. So ASU is not a model for you, ASU is a winner. Leach is not the problem, its fans like you are who aren't happy when you win and not happy when you lose. Apparently, you're only happy when you have something to cry about, true or otherwise and any excuse to berate the team. You don't support your school or your team, why the hell should they support you or care what you think?

Someone started their period. Pulling an ASU is having high expectations then falling flat on your face. Run ASU's resume, wins are cute but since you aren't listing any wins of relevance it doesn't mean much. Our little 10 win run was nice too, at least we translated it into something.

And yes, people that hate Leach are the problem, not the fact the guy is a horrible coach and horrible for our university. I would rather be losing with a shred of dignity than losing while having nothing but a coach trying to burn down the athletic department. Yep, it's the fans.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 4 polls are out.

AP
7 Stanford
9 Washington
24 Utah

Coaches
6 Stanford
9 Washington
23 Utah

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit this is astonishing.....

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats. Cazn't wait until McCaffrey goes to the NFL.

He will be amazing in the CFL. His baby bro though is suppose to be an NFL caliber QB, I don't know if you heard that during every televised game Christian has ever played in.

Status
Not open for further replies.