• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas / ND game was amazing.

Husky OOC scheduling needs to improve and everyone knows it. But these were setup by our former AD whose now at A&M. Our new AD made it clear that we will be seeking out better quality opponents for our open slots.

2017 is already full and we travel to NJ to play Rutgers in their house.
But I see some flexibility in 2018 and going forward.
Would love to see us ad more P5 teams and I'm sure that's coming.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 and 19 already have BYU thats your team of note on each of those as the others are FCS and MW teams Nevada and Hawaii.
20 and 21 will be looking for other 5 team at least if not a weak P5 because they already have FCS on each and Michigan so I would expect to see something like San Jose State or UTEP.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas / ND game was amazing.

Husky OOC scheduling needs to improve and everyone knows it. But these were setup by our former AD whose now at A&M. Our new AD made it clear that we will be seeking out better quality opponents for our open slots.

2017 is already full and we travel to NJ to play Rutgers in their house.
But I see some flexibility in 2018 and going forward.
Would love to see us ad more P5 teams and I'm sure that's coming.
I'm sure Washington's scheduling will pick up. Pay no mind to me and Wiz. We're just a lot alike so we butt heads sometimes. Its been a great opening weekend. Whisky ,Houston and Texas all came through for me. Also bet on Bama which helped with the loss. Should have bet the A&M game but i didn't..

That ND Texas game was great. I ws surprised ND came back. The returned extra point was crazy. Looked like Texas wa going to choke with the bad snaps and awful penalties. The double OT finish made the game epic

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Washington's scheduling will pick up. Pay no mind to me and Wiz. We're just a lot alike so we butt heads sometimes. Its been a great opening weekend. Whisky ,Houston and Texas all came through for me. Also bet on Bama which helped with the loss. Should have bet the A&M game but i didn't..

That ND Texas game was great. I ws surprised ND came back. The returned extra point was crazy. Looked like Texas wa going to choke with the bad snaps and awful penalties. The double OT finish made the game epic
Yes it was a great game. unforunate the announcers ruined it by stating TEXAS IS BACK as they scored the winning TD. it was 1 game. the first game of the season lets slow down til we see a bit more with the whole back thing.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it was a great game. unforunate the announcers ruined it by stating TEXAS IS BACK as they scored the winning TD. it was 1 game. the first game of the season lets slow down til we see a bit more with the whole back thing.
I agree the announcers jumped the gun a bit with that. Great game but its only week 1. BTW great job finding the missing comic books, I still cant believe they were daredevil. And that was submariner on the FSU cover. Have you watched any of the daredevil series oly?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the announcers jumped the gun a bit with that. Great game but its only week 1. BTW great job finding the missing comic books, I still cant believe they were daredevil. And that was submariner on the FSU cover. Have you watched any of the daredevil series oly?
yes both seasons. I had some friends at the local comic shop looking for them too. one of them helped find them.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes both seasons. I had some friends at the local comic shop looking for them too. one of them helped find them.
What did you think I liked it a lot. Very dark and well written imo. Cant wait for Ironist thinking about watching Jessica Jones

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jessica Jones was pretty good. even kind of darker.
I like DD season 1 a lot. season 2 felt very different in the first and second halves.
Yes all the other shows coming up look good too.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jessica Jones was pretty good. even kind of darker.
I like DD season 1 a lot. season 2 felt very different in the first and second halves.
Yes all the other shows coming up look good too.
Maybe I'll watch Jessica Jones tonight. She's not so much into the comic books as i am

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The returned blocked extra point reminded me of when I saw one happen during a Washington / Hawaii game in 2011 at Husky stadium. It was like mid 90's that game and everyone in the stadium was dying from the heat. Late in the game, we blocked a Hawaii extra point and Desmond Trufant ran it down the field to the endzone. Many around me thought that was 6 points, but then the scoreboard tacked 2 on and I had to explain you don't score a touchdown for that. We were going to beat them anyway, but I remember the entire stadium was on it's feet shaking the stadium to it's foundations during the run back. Was awesome to see that.

That's a pretty rare occurrence in football, but happens once and while.

Found video highlights of that game. Blocked PAT happens at 12:35 in the vid. Great memories. Huskies were rocking the red/white/blue flag helmets for the first time. Paying tribute to 9/11.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the spot light off a team and the pressure reduces. By lowering the expectations it allows the ducks to just play football. Which makes them much more dangerous. Now that I have answered that ,maybe you can elaborate on my points. What makes Washington more than just hype at this moment in time?

The reasons I cant look at Washington as my dark horse are. It is still way too early and they have a ways to go before they play a quality opponent.They have a very weak SOS. The strongest opponents they have in the PAC are Stanford do you see the Huskies being abe to contain McCaffery? And the Ducks who have had Washington's number. With potential dangers from USC if they catch their stride. But also have a knack of playing spoiler when they have a drop off. Ask Oregon. And possibly WSU in a rivalry game.

Its way to early to get into the CFP. But with the dynamics of the other conferences. Combined with a big Houston win and ND's potential. Do you see the huskies winning a tie breaker.When the committee views SOS? Titles are not won on paper. And I just cant buy the hype without proof they are legit.
Jesus christ... you're fucking dumb.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok that was ugly.lol
Just got back into town. was great to see Marine buds too bad for me the game lasted about a half.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how many of you have the Pac 12 network, but if you do go watch the replay of our game. You'll see Oregon's starting QB for next year.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha the north teams are in the order i put them in too.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is bad.

USC looked good the first quarter, but it was obvious from there on out that the Offense and Defensive lines would were both dominated by Bama. No blown coverages by Bama, and evey yard was earn by Bama, whereas their were plays that we just seemed so open and none of it by our best player, Ridley.

On the ASU game, just watched a half of it, not too impressed of course by thankfully we didn't pull a WSU. DVR'd the game and will watch the second half sometime tomorrow.

Bring on Western Kentucky and TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.