• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Radar_zpsvqafudde.gif
I thought you only wanted to talk football. Is that the best you can do?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those DE's A&M has are no joke! Even then, the INT's have got to stop. (3 just in this game!) Consecutive throws without an INT was his strong point last year. I don't blame the second on him (Another pass that squarely hits the WR hands and bounces off and into the arms of the defender) but the other two were awful!
The aggies defense looked really good. It also looked like rosen had first game jitters. He did seem to settle down in the 4th. He played a hell of a 4th quarter aside from the late pick. I think UCLA will be fine. I am interested to see if browne settles next game. And how he performs against Stanford. Alabama was a hell of a team to make his first start against. We'll learn a lot over the next few weeks.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been talking football while you've been fishing. Thats football related. As I said the next few weeks will be huge as far as team evaluations. We will learn a lot about Washington when they are tested. As well as the rest of the PAC as we see how they respond in the upcoming weeks.Do you agree?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me -- or are the Husky fans extremely more hilarious when their team is good????

Reading through this thread you guys made me chuckle quite a bit.

P.S. not trolling there is some funny shit up in here
Well we were probably still drunk when we posted it so there's that.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was trying to be clever showing a duck flying under a radar instead of answering what he meant by it. That wasn't one of his typical duck nutswinging jobs. Or at least that's how I took it. :noidea:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been talking football while you've been fishing. Thats football related. As I said the next few weeks will be huge as far as team evaluations. We will learn a lot about Washington when they are tested. As well as the rest of the PAC as we see how they respond in the upcoming weeks.Do you agree?
This post, the one you quoted, is the questions I'm referring to, see if you can do better than a gif.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was trying to be clever showing a duck flying under a radar instead of answering what he meant by it. That wasn't one of his typical duck nutswinging jobs. Or at least that's how I took it. :noidea:
Yeah, that's how I took it to. I just don't think it's unreasonable for him to explain his statement, considering he wants to talk football and all...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's how I took it to. I just don't think it's unreasonable for him to explain his statement, considering he wants to talk football and all...
Does it really need explaining? :noidea:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be talking football you can participate if you would like otherwise not interested. You're salty :suds:
Apparently only on your terms, which seems to be copy/pasting the same nonsense in different threads. I'd ask how asking you to explain a simple statement you've made multiple times makes me salty, but that'd probably be too off topic for you...

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it really need explaining? :noidea:
Yes, I'm curious what he means by 'flying under the radar,' and why he thinks it puts them in a better position to win the North.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me -- or are the Husky fans extremely more hilarious when their team is good????

Reading through this thread you guys made me chuckle quite a bit.

P.S. not trolling there is some funny shit up in here

I think Husky fans are just relieved we didn't Coug'd it in the opener against a team we should beat after all the hype this team got by the press this offseason. A loss or nail biter would of gutted us all things considered. We played a nearly perfect game and nobody appears to got injured. Mission accomplished and we can spend the week getting ready for game 2 instead of worrying about what we saw out there.
Right now, Id give us a B+ grade for that game. A few missed tackles here and there and passes that could of been INTs, but nothing major. Browning looked great with the mid and long passes and that's a huge relief. WR and TE play was noticeably improved with our new coach. That's a big one that has me smiling today. Run game wasn't happening, but I think the game plan was to beat Rutgers with the pass. No reason to kill Gaskin out there when we got PAC play coming up and then it's time to unleash him.

Huskies played a nice complete game yesterday against a P5 opponent and that's always reason to sit back on Sunday with a smile on your face. Same can't be said for USC, UCLA, Zona, and Cougs today. All suffered bad losses in their own way.

To think that if we beat Zona, that could setup a primetime matchup of 2 top 10 ranked PAC teams on ESPN primetime at sold out Husky Stadium. How in the name of all that is holy did the network honks not make it a Saturday evening game is one of the great questions of our time. How could they not see this coming? Friday game? Seriously? WTF is wrong with these clowns. I'm sure it was to guarantee it wouldn't interfere with CGD being at a SEC location, but my god. Talk about a blown opportunity. I'm sure if you look at that Saturday's SEC schedule of matchups, you'll have your answer Tenn vs Georgia the predetermined location for CGD.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Husky fans are just relieved we didn't Coug'd it in the opener against a team we should beat after all the hype this team got by the press this offseason. A loss or nail biter would of gutted us all things considered. We played a nearly perfect game and nobody appears to got injured. Mission accomplished and we can spend the week getting ready for game 2 instead of worrying about what we saw out there.
Right now, Id give us a B+ grade for that game. A few missed tackles here and there and passes that could of been INTs, but nothing major. Browning looked great with the mid and long passes and that's a huge relief. WR and TE play was noticeably improved with our new coach. That's a big one that has me smiling today. Run game wasn't happening, but I think the game plan was to beat Rutgers with the pass. No reason to kill Gaskin out there when we got PAC play coming up and then it's time to unleash him.

Huskies played a nice complete game yesterday against a P5 opponent and that's always reason to sit back on Sunday with a smile on your face. Same can't be said for USC, UCLA, Zona, and Cougs today. All suffered bad losses in their own way.

To think that if we beat Zona, that could setup a primetime matchup of 2 top 10 ranked PAC teams on ESPN primetime at sold out Husky Stadium. How in the name of all that is holy did the network honks not make it a Saturday evening game is one of the great questions of our time. How could they not see this coming? Friday game? Seriously? WTF is wrong with these clowns. I'm sure it was to guarantee it wouldn't interfere with CGD being at a SEC location, but my god. Talk about a blown opportunity. I'm sure if you look at that Saturday's SEC schedule of matchups, you'll have your answer Tenn vs Georgia the predetermined location for CGD.

Whew - feel better :2cents:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I'm curious what he means by 'flying under the radar,' and why he thinks it puts them in a better position to win the North.
Geez DayMan, you even answered the question yourself here so what more do you want?

The idiom makes it self explanatory.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez DayMan, you even answered the question yourself here so what more do you want?

The idiom makes it self explanatory.
No, it's really doesn't. Thats the best I can assume he meant, but it's not an answer. And then there's the followup, how does that make them more dangerous? I really don't think it's unreasonable to ask for some clarification, it's not a redundant question, it's not self explanitory...

How is a ranked team, who hasn't been left out of any PAC North discussions flying under the radar? Even if they're not getting the same hype nationally, why would that lead to them being more dangerous? If the implication is other teams will take them lightly, no they won't. With stanford, Oregon has been the team to beat in the PAC for some years now, the only way anyone's taking them lightly is if they look like shit and drop some games, if that happens, it's irrelevant to their chances of winning the North.

It wasn't just a passing comment, he's posted it a few times now, just curious what he means by it. Didn't think asking for clarification was so ridiculous, figured a guy who's only here to talk football would like the chance to expand on one of his comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.