• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean he isn't worried in the least about his permban bet with mcnabb after what he saw? Yeah, I'm not buying it either. :lol:
Not at all worried. And fordman has agreed to see it through no matter what direction it goes. Apologies for not replying we have a lot of football between SC/Washington play.. A bit busy opening weekend of college football. As far as USC they lost to the best team in the country. And I was really impressed with the defense. The defense looked great against the top team in the country. Until they were wore down.I'm more focussed on SC getting their offense on track vs Utah State before the Stanford game. If the offense catches on SC may very well be a much better team than last season.

Gotta give a lot of credit to Adoree and Fitzpatrick. Its not often you see Juju and Ridley shut down.SC doesn't have a weak schedule. They do need to make adjustments. But we aren't even close to a definitive breakdown of the USC/Washington game. We still need to see how SC responds.And we won't have a true gauge on Washington until they are tested..Which looks like September 30th vs Stanford.

Until then theres a there is a lot of football to be played and enjoyed. I was spot on with calling the Houston upset. And my dark horse Wisconsin defeating LSU.Didnt see the Aggies upsetting UCLA tho. A ton of respect for Alabama they showed why they are the clear cut number 1 team in the nation.Its going to be a fun college football season.Looking forward to week 2 already :suds:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all worried. And fordman has agreed to see it through no matter what direction it goes. Apologies for not replying we have a lot of football between SC/Washington play.. A bit busy opening weekend of college football. As far as USC they lost to the best team in the country. And I was really impressed with the defense. The defense looked great against the top team in the country. Until they were wore down.I'm more focussed on SC getting their offense on track vs Utah State before the Stanford game. If the offense catches on SC may very well be a much better team than last season.

Gotta give a lot of credit to Adoree and Fitzpatrick. Its not often you see Juju and Ridley shut down.SC doesn't have a weak schedule. They do need to make adjustments. But we aren't even close to a definitive breakdown of the USC/Washington game. We still need to see how SC responds.And we won't have a true gauge on Washington until they are tested..Which looks like September 30th vs Stanford.

Until then theres a there is a lot of football to be played and enjoyed. I was spot on with calling the Houston upset. And my dark horse Wisconsin defeating LSU.Didnt see the Aggies upsetting UCLA tho. A ton of respect for Alabama they showed why they are the clear cut number 1 team in the nation.Its going to be a fun college football season.Looking forward to week 2 already :suds:
You can't even keep your own bullshit straight...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd have to be brain dead to not have even a little concern. So it's entirely possible he doesn't. :whistle:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd have to be brain dead to not have even a little concern. So it's entirely possible he doesn't. :whistle:
It's all good, USC's defense was impressive. Bama's known for their high scoring powerhouse offense anyway, nothing to worry about.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry its college football season. And s you must have noticed by my lack of responses to fishing. I am much more interested in College football. Unless you want to talk college football I'm quite busy. As of now Stanford looks to be the best team in the PAC again. And I wouldn't sleep on Oregon.I am very interested to see if Helton can make the necessary adjustments on offense vs Utah State. Stanford is going to be a big test for SC.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and UCLA is way overrated, but I didn't see them losing. Stanford's also super overrated, but they're my favorite for the north. UW, I just don't see it at all, they might even struggle against Rutgers. I nailed my Houston pick though. Have I mentioned how impressive USC's defense was?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry its college football season. And s you must have noticed by my lack of responses to fishing. I am much more interested in College football. Unless you want to talk college football I'm quite busy. As of now Stanford looks to be the best team in the PAC again. And I wouldn't sleep on Oregon.I am very interested to see if Helton can make the necessary adjustments on offense vs Utah State. Stanford is going to be a big test for SC.
Yeah? You think that impressive defense will shut them down like last year?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is exactly how it works. They played a scrimmage in front of a packed house. It's not at all how I or basically any normal person would like our schools to play but Leach does.
NFL preseason is practice. they played games but their records are 0-0
College football every game counts. WSU record is now 0-1. It wasnt practice. It wasnt scrimmage. it was a game. and Washington State lost. IF WSU runs the table and wins out and wins the conference congrats they get left out of the playoff because they lost to FCS Eastern Washington. if they won that and went 13-0 they would be in the playoff.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah? You think that impressive defense will shut them down like last year?
Was this not college football enough? Or are you too busy copy/pasting how impressive USC was?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football every game counts. WSU record is now 0-1. It wasnt practice. It wasnt scrimmage. it was a game. and Washington State lost. IF WSU runs the table and wins out and wins the conference congrats they get left out of the playoff because they lost to FCS Eastern Washington. if they won that and went 13-0 they would be in the playoff.
Yeah, I think he gets it.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the PAC12 pickem winners this week. @DJ (1st), @RegentDenali (2nd) & @TheDayMan (3rd).

We had a 4 way tie for second place and Regent just ekes out DayMan by a point. @bksballer89 & @Duckfan22 failed to enter a tiebreaker score.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I don't think anyone recovers from an FCS loss with the playoff system. It has been a very interesting opening weekend so far. Houston and Wisconsin put themselves in extremely interesting positions. The Wisconsin defense was very impressive shutting down a heisman calibre running back. And getting a ton of pressure on a very good offensive line. While their offense looks like it may gel. Houston had a good start vs a great defense. lemons will only get better. And Fumagalli may have a very productive season. Watts was all over the place. If Wisconsin runs the table.They could be very dangerous vs a Michigan or OSU in the BIG CCG.

Houston looked great. If Herman can get his cough to run the table. Its going to be really hard to leave them out. That was an extremely impressive win over Oklahoma. The production and performance Herman gets out of his teams is unreal. I can see Herman eventually taking a job with a blue blood or big name school. And being extremely successful.

I wasn't thrilled with the loss to Bama. But a loss to Alabama in week one is recoverable. UCLA's loss helped a lot. The south is still wide open. But SC has the most difficult SOS in college football.Washington looked good vs Rutgers but I still need to see more. I believe their first real challenge is Stanford. And Mccaffery started the season in stride. And they still have to beat Oregon. Slow start vs UC Davis. But the ducks did still show the quick strike offense. Freeman will find his stride. And when Prukop gets a few more games in. With the ducks flying under the radar they may be more dangerous than in years past. Theres a lot of football left to be played. It was a hell of a week one. But we will learn a lot in the next few weeks. As we see how teams respond

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA's loss helped a lot.
:lol:

I had to head out in the middle third quarter of the Bruins game on some business, so I taped the game and finished the game up later in the evening. It was an exciting finish to see the come back, and then their WR Roberts drops the sure tying TD in OT on 3rd down. Hit him in the hands....:L

Similar to you clarkson, the saving grace was the moment I switched over to catch the end of the SC game. I really couldn't believe the score. :eek:

So yes I must agree, going from the UCLA OT loss one minute to seeing the Bama blowout score over SC the next, helped a lot! :thumb:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the ducks flying under the radar they may be more dangerous than in years past.

This is like the 8th times you've said this, so how is exactly is oregon flying under the radar? You think not being ranked as high as recent years makes them more dangerous? Why? You think their ranking has any bearing on how serious pac teams will take them or something?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

I had to head out in the middle third quarter of the Bruins game on some business, so I taped the game and finished the game up later in the evening. It was an exciting finish to see the come back, and then their WR Roberts drops the sure tying TD in OT on 3rd down. Hit him in the hands....:L

Similar to you clarkson, the saving grace was the moment I switched over to catch the end of the SC game. I really couldn't believe the score. :eek:

So yes I must agree, going from the UCLA OT loss one minute to seeing the Bama blowout score over SC the next, helped a lot! :thumb:
On the bright side Rosen looked extremely good in the 4th quarter. And if not for a bad pick late.And a ballsy call to go for it on 4th down in OT. I think UCLA wins the game.

I'm glad we could helo too :dhd: SC and UCLA losing did help. And the south is wide open imo.Its going to be a fun year vitamike :suds:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the PAC12 pickem winners this week. @DJ (1st), @RegentDenali (2nd) & @TheDayMan (3rd).

We had a 4 way tie for second place and Regent just ekes out DayMan by a point. @bksballer89 & @Duckfan22 failed to enter a tiebreaker score.

:yes::martini:

giphy.gif

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side Rosen looked extremely good in the 4th quarter.
Those DE's A&M has are no joke! Even then, the INT's have got to stop. (3 just in this game!) Consecutive throws without an INT was his strong point last year. I don't blame the second on him (Another pass that squarely hits the WR hands and bounces off and into the arms of the defender) but the other two were awful!

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me -- or are the Husky fans extremely more hilarious when their team is good????

Reading through this thread you guys made me chuckle quite a bit.

P.S. not trolling there is some funny shit up in here

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like the 8th times you've said this, so how is exactly is oregon flying under the radar? You think not being ranked as high as recent years makes them more dangerous? Why? You think their ranking has any bearing on how serious pac teams will take them or something?
Radar_zpsvqafudde.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.