• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 days until the boys in Cardinal and White play... @iowajerms should not watch this.

Why shouldn't I watch it? I have nothing against Stanford. They destroyed Iowa fair and square. I still stand by my thinking Iowa should have been ranked above them throughout the season, but the Rose Bowl proved Stanford was the better team. I don't think they were 40 points better, but I do think they were clearly the better team. I'm rooting for them to win the Pac 12 again.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Sup Bitches.

Played my 3rd tennis match in 3 days, and got a 4th tomorrow.

Got a draft in about 30 minutes, and haven't done shit else.

Massive interview tomorrow, cold beer in hand, and ASU plays the mighty Lumberjacks this week.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Mariota went to Washington? what if Manziel went to Oregon? what if Pete never went to USC? or noever left?
Your whole argument is what if. not speculating.
Sorry not sorry
Still not worried
Of course you dont want to answer. You saw what you had at QB when Adams was hurt. Imagine the whole year actually having to go with the QBs the Ducks actually recruited.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you dont want to answer. You saw what you had at QB when Adams was hurt. Imagine the whole year actually having to go with the QBs the Ducks actually recruited.
sorry not sorry
still not worried
still woulndt be worried

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been almost a month since he checked in last. He's easy to find on twitter if you really want to say hello.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having college football begin the same weekend as a 3 day, Labor Day, holiday, is just going to make this week crawllllll by....

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having college football begin the same weekend as a 3 day, Labor Day, holiday, is just going to make this week crawllllll by....
You only have to make it to thursday

Reactions: Eco

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You only have to make it to thursday

While definitely true, I have to come in and work on Friday so I can't get too crazy...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't do conference homer BS around these parts. At least most of us. We leave that to team SEC.

I'm looking forward to seeing USC getting their shit pushed in. Really don't care what that means to how the conference as a whole looks. Go beat their fucking asses back into the stone age.

As for wazzy and his comments, we expect it and kind of chuckle at it really. Most UW fans don't hate WSU nearly as much as they hate us so we laugh at it. I think most of them hate us worse than we hate Oregon which is actually saying a lot.

Hard to predict what the cougs are going to do this year. They look dangerous on paper, but they are the cougs so falling flat on their faces and blowing some kind of game they have no business losing is kind of expected. They will beat someone they shouldn't as well. Seems to be how they roll.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't do conference homer BS around these parts. At least most of us. We leave that to team SEC.

I'm looking forward to seeing USC getting their shit pushed in. Really don't care what that means to how the conference as a whole looks. Go beat their fucking asses back into the stone age.

As for wazzy and his comments, we expect it and kind of chuckle at it really. Most UW fans don't hate WSU nearly as much as they hate us so we laugh at it. I think most of them hate us worse than we hate Oregon which is actually saying a lot.

Hard to predict what the cougs are going to do this year. They look dangerous on paper, but they are the cougs so falling flat on their faces and blowing some kind of game they have no business losing is kind of expected. They will beat someone they shouldn't as well. Seems to be how they roll.

I agree, I'm not an SEC fan. I went to Bama, and everyone else in the conference can fuq off.

I like the Pac 12, so there are other teams I hope do well, but I also didn't grow up in Pac-12 country so the hatred isn't as ingrained in me.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've said before, I have teams I like that happen to be Pac12 teams that I will root for when not playing us, but really couldn't give a shit about how the conference does in bowl season or out of conference games even if that does somehow make us look better.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've said before, I have teams I like that happen to be Pac12 teams that I will root for when not playing us, but really couldn't give a shit about how the conference does in bowl season or out of conference games even if that does somehow make us look better.

Yeah - that's typically my thought process as well, although there is no one but Bama that I care about in the SEC.

In the PAC, I like ASU, and then I enjoy Stanford, Colorado, & Oregon. Don't really care about anyone else although I would pick the Huskies over the Cougs any day of the week.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're not a fan of 'Back the Pac" :D
depends on the circumstance. Pretty much have to hate the other team more. like I really didn't like Spurrier so if a Pac school where to have played his team I would have backed the pac a bit.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depends on the circumstance. Pretty much have to hate the other team more. like I really didn't like Spurrier so if a Pac school where to have played his team I would have backed the pac a bit.

Lucky for you he retired.

There are some coaches I absolutely hate. Harbaugh & Meyer are 1 & 2 for me. I also can't stand Rich Rod...which is convenient since he's at Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.