• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh F yahhhh baby. Here we go......WOOF WOOF WOOOOOOOF!!!

54zhb1_medium.gif

4-star WR Terrell Bynum, (Bellflower, CA) has committed to Washington. Considered one of the elite WR prospects on the west coast. His offers included USC, UCLA, Utah, Zona, ASU, Miami, Tenn, Mich, and Nebraska.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh F yahhhh baby. Here we go......WOOF WOOF WOOOOOOOF!!!

View attachment 107213

4-star WR Terrell Bynum, (Bellflower, CA) has committed to Washington. Considered one of the elite WR prospects on the west coast. His offers included USC, UCLA, Utah, Zona, ASU, Miami, Tenn, Mich, and Nebraska.

Good pick up. I watched St. John Bosco games last year (my friends son is on JV) and he's a good player. USC wanted him at CB so I think thats why he went with the Huskies. WRs are all over So Cal right now.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pick up. I watched St. John Bosco games last year (my friends son is on JV) and he's a good player. USC wanted him at CB so I think thats why he went with the Huskies. WRs are all over So Cal right now.

USC loaded up on WRs recently so it's not a critical need for you right now. OL and WR are important needs this class for the Huskies. We whiffed on all our top target WRs last year and that's part of the reason our former WR coach got the ax.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC loaded up on WRs recently so it's not a critical need for you right now. OL and WR are important needs this class for the Huskies. We whiffed on all our top target WRs last year and that's part of the reason our former WR coach got the ax.

Yeah , I've heard friends wonder why so many but I'm sure it's hard to pass on them. Look for schools to come down here and grab some more 4 star WRs and some promising 3 star ones. This kids a really good person and student so you have a good chemistry guy.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sorry 0 passing TD. 3 rushing TDs for 3 yards, 1 yard and 9 yards. SHREDDED

We all know who on the Beavers SHREDDED your dumbass team on the ground in the last Civil...Ryan Nall from Central Cathlic, guy probably ran for 200+ yards that day w/ Collins FINISHING the drives w/ TDs scored.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know who on the Beavers SHREDDED your dumbass team on the ground in the last Civil...Ryan Nall from Central Cathlic, guy probably ran for 200+ yards that day w/ Collins FINISHING the drives w/ TDs scored.

If we ALL know then why did you say Collins did it?

174 yards. yeah HE had a good day. Collins? meh

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we ALL know then why did you say Collins did it?

174 yards. yeah HE had a good day. Collins? meh

Dude, why are you having so much trouble with wallace lawjic? :gaah:

They both shredded you guys. Nall shredded you for 174 yards to get the ball in scoring position. Then Collins shredded at the goal line with the touchdowns.

At least I think that's what it means. wallace lawjic is a fluid thing.:heh:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AlertBeaconPanicButtonWeb.jpg

The panic alarms are going off all over Eugene tonight!!!

4-star DT Marlon Tuipulotu (Independence, OR) has committed to Washington. His offers included Oregon, UCLA, USC, Zona, Mich, Nebraska, Notre Dame, and Ole Miss.

The Husky death row D adds some massive beef for the line. WOOF!!!!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 108275

The panic alarms are going off all over Eugene tonight!!!

4-star DT Marlon Tuipulotu (Independence, OR) has committed to Washington. His offers included Oregon, UCLA, USC, Zona, Mich, Nebraska, Notre Dame, and Ole Miss.

The Husky death row D adds some massive beef for the line. WOOF!!!!
I'll be consistent here and say the so-called fence doesn't exist anymore in this day and age.

What this shows is how valuable new DL coach (and former UW stand out player) Ikaika Malloe is. I've heard a few interviews with him and can understand why young men might flock to him. He has said part of his mission with this team is to pick up players from Hawaii and other island cultures and get back to the hard hat nose to the grindstone days of outworking every other team in the trenches.

This young man didn't pick UW over the ducks and beavers (which also went after him) for any other reason than he really liked what he heard from that coach. He's apparently an 'OKG' Ikaika style.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be consistent here and say the so-called fence doesn't exist anymore in this day and age.

What this shows is how valuable new DL coach (and former UW stand out player) Ikaika Malloe is. I've heard a few interviews with him and can understand why young men might flock to him. He has said part of his mission with this team is to pick up players from Hawaii and other island cultures and get back to the hard hat nose to the grindstone days of outworking every other team in the trenches.

This young man didn't pick UW over the ducks and beavers (which also went after him) for any other reason than he really liked what he heard from that coach. He's apparently an 'OKG' Ikaika style.

Marlon quote after his commit last night - "Washington has been recruiting me from the very beginning and they recruited me the hardest. And it does make a difference (that there is a big Polynesian community at Washington). Coach Malloe is one of the biggest reasons I chose Washington. I'm not taking anymore visits and am just taking all this in right now."

Love it. The Hawaii/poly pipeline is always important, especially to PAC programs, and it was some thing that Sark didn't put a lot of stock in as he spent all his effort into maxing out his ties to California and only bothered persuing a few in the Cali/Wash/Hawaii areas.

Music to my ears to hear his praise for our new DL coach. He's been recruiting over on the Hawaiian islands since arriving here as well so expect that to pay off as well. I'm sure Hoke and Uncle Phil won't stop pressing him to flip till LOI so we still got to make this early commit stick till next Feb.

There is some serious meltdowns going on at Duck message boards over this. :dhd:

This year is going to be a real interesting gauge of the direction these two programs are trending.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the USC Spring game yesterday. Offense looks to be ahead of the defense. That's expected due to an all new defensive line and learning a new scheme.

Max Browne and Sam Darnold both looked good and the competition may go into the fall now. Jalen Green looked better than expected as well. Browne still has the edge, but it doesn't look like it's enough to give him the keys just yet. Helton's going to review film and meet with the QB's tomorrow.

Juju looked like Juju and Darreus Rogers looked really good too.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What fence?

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good prospect for the Fuskies, but I really don't pay attention to recruiting until November/December time-frame. These kids can change their minds so fast until it gets closer to LOI day I don't consider any recruit in the bag.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What fence?
As in duck fans have been trying to pick on us over any/every WA high ranked recruit that leaves this state and I've said yeah, so what? The fence was a thing back in the day and for sure coach James focused on it, but this is a different era.

And yes CFF, I really don't give a flying flip over any verbal commit. Petersen really stresses not giving verbals at this point because he wants anyone choosing this team to be sure.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As in duck fans have been trying to pick on us over any/every WA high ranked recruit that leaves this state and I've said yeah, so what? The fence was a thing back in the day and for sure coach James focused on it, but this is a different era.

And yes CFF, I really don't give a flying flip over any verbal commit. Petersen really stresses not giving verbals at this point because he wants anyone choosing this team to be sure.
Oh I see. I dont think thats been a thing for a while. Oregon hardly ever gets its highest rated recruits from in state. I don't think its been much of a thing for Washington either.
I do believe Oregon has 1 player higher rated than Tuipulotu and the Ducks have offered him. Oregon did get the top 2 from Oregon last year and a 3rd from the state top 5. They didnt sign any from the class of 15. they kind of go up and down before that. maybe they do maybe not. I would rather just have kids that fit and can play no matter where they are from. be it Oregon, Washington, Texas, Florida, or New Jersey

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I see. I dont think thats been a thing for a while. Oregon hardly ever gets its highest rated recruits from in state. I don't think its been much of a thing for Washington either.
I do believe Oregon has 1 player higher rated than Tuipulotu and the Ducks have offered him. Oregon did get the top 2 from Oregon last year and a 3rd from the state top 5. They didnt sign any from the class of 15. they kind of go up and down before that. maybe they do maybe not. I would rather just have kids that fit and can play no matter where they are from. be it Oregon, Washington, Texas, Florida, or New Jersey
Regent was just poking duck fans which is fine. I just saw that as UW finding a top rated talent in the trenches and how much it speaks to them bringing in Malloe as their D line coach and what he's doing so far. Our fans will rightly have very high expectations from this defense this year and it's nice to know they are looking at even improving more in the coming years if they can keep being attractive to this level of athlete.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regent was just poking duck fans which is fine. I just saw that as UW finding a top rated talent in the trenches and how much it speaks to them bringing in Malloe as their D line coach and what he's doing so far. Our fans will rightly have very high expectations from this defense this year and it's nice to know they are looking at even improving more in the coming years if they can keep being attractive to this level of athlete.
Washington is kind of having the opposite run from Oregon. Oregon keeps getting solid recruits on O but the D is hit or miss. UW is mostly stocking up on D with the occasional big hit on offense.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington is kind of having the opposite run from Oregon. Oregon keeps getting solid recruits on O but the D is hit or miss. UW is mostly stocking up on D with the occasional big hit on offense.

Good sign for Huskies then. you can't win big games if you can't stop the other team from scoring. Oregons tried the we can can score a lot game for quite a few years now and nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.