• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little torn. Glad that Sam is doing well and could be ready if something happens to Max. A little worried that at this point there's even a competition with how good Max was supposed to be and how long he's been there. We kinda handed the job to Cody because he was there a while, knew the system and he's a good kid not because he was head and shoulders above the others in talent. Hope that's not the case again.

On the other hand, maybe Darnold is just that good? From what I understand about them, Max Browne is a prototype drop back NFL quarterback while Darnold is more of a dual threat type. Hopefully, it's more like Leinart edging out Cassell (both NFL quality) and less Kessler being handed the job because of "tenure.":hope:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the other hand, maybe Darnold is just that good? From what I understand about them, Max Browne is a prototype drop back NFL quarterback while Darnold is more of a dual threat type. Hopefully, it's more like Leinart edging out Cassell (both NFL quality) and less Kessler being handed the job because of "tenure.":hope:

That's what I hear. My buddy raves about Sam. But I'm cautiously optimistic. Lets face it more talent has gone wasted at USC than almost any other program. You have 5 stars with 4 star back ups and the team hasn't lived up to expectations since the Pete days. I know the sanctions hurt bad but one on one USC players have been beat too much by lesser players with more heart.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I hear. My buddy raves about Sam. But I'm cautiously optimistic. Lets face it more talent has gone wasted at USC than almost any other program. You have 5 stars with 4 star back ups and the team hasn't lived up to expectations since the Pete days. I know the sanctions hurt bad but one on one USC players have been beat too much by lesser players with more heart.

Yeah, I think a lot of it was the turmoil around the coaching. Kiffin started off fine, got full of himself and turned into a shitshow. Then we had the Orgeron drama when he wasn't hired to replace Kiffin. Then we get drunk Sark. I'm sure it was difficult for them to focus on football much of the time. In some ways, it's a testament to the character of the kids they got that the team didn't completely implode.

We appear to finally have an actual adult who even sounds like a real live football coach when he talks and doesn't seem to be interested in much other than football. Hopefully, that will translate to better results on the field.

I love most of Helton's hires too, especially Pendergast as DC. The only one I am at all concerned about is Tee Martin as OC. But that's based more on the fact that he's never been an OC than on whether or not I think he's a good coach. I think he's definitely earned a shot.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC lost Layla Kiffin but we still get five star recruits. USC basketball picks up the slack.
andy-enfield-amanda-enfield1.jpg

out065093.jpg

BJyRYv1CAAE-Kl3.jpg

wrong thread but I'm leaving these up.lol. Coffee time.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT SO FAST PAC12ERS!

Seth Collins , who dazzled many last year in a Beaver uni, is returning to the Beavers again this coming season...there is no transfer to Northern Illinois or where evers he said he was going.

YES SIR!

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT SO FAST PAC12ERS!

Seth Collins , who dazzled many last year in a Beaver uni, is returning to the Beavers again this coming season...there is no transfer to Northern Illinois or where evers he said he was going.

YES SIR!
:thumb:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT SO FAST PAC12ERS!

YES SIR!
Seth Collins? Never heard of her

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT SO FAST PAC12ERS!

YES SIR!
I looked at his stats. not sure where you came up with dazzled many from.
also I thought it said he would come back at a different position.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynn Swan, along with a few other greats, was the reason I wanted to play WR.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT SO FAST PAC12ERS!

YES SIR!
How's the D doing? As we all know, if you can't at least slow down the better offenses in the PAC you could have the second coming of Montana and it wouldn't matter.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at his stats. not sure where you came up with dazzled many from.
also I thought it said he would come back at a different position.

Who gives a fuck about his stats, re-wind your Civil War tape from last year and get back to me after your done watching him shred your defense in a near comebacker.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck about his stats, re-wind your Civil War tape from last year and get back to me after your done watching him shred your defense in a near comebacker.
2-4 for 45 yards passing and 9 rushes for 39 yards is not shredding anything

Status
Not open for further replies.