• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you need more help then NN -
DDD: Byron Murphy announcement today, Thon Maker decision looming
House of Sparky said
Murphy has the Sun Devils in his final four along with USC, Washington and Texas A&M but the general sense is that the Sun Devils are the favorite considering the commitments of Chase Lucas and N'Keal Harry to ASU, a pair of other local stars.
Washington Picks Up Surprising Commitment From 4-Star Cornerback Byron Murphy
So did Fox Sports
Arizona State was considered the favorite to land Scottsdale’s Byron Murphy, a four-star cornerback from Saguaro High School...
Sun Devils spurned again by a top in-state recruit
Another fox article
They said second straight year of Graham not landing the top recruit and that it was a shock.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are dozens of sites that back up the claim that he was:
top recruit in the state this year
was expected to go with his friends and fellow teammates to ASU
a shock that he picked UW
Graham was criticized for yet another year of missing out on the states top recruit.

So literally everything I said right there for you read, several from sources actually close to you.

What excuse do you have now? :L

latest?cb=20140701025621

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans lash out after Byron Murphy nixes ASU
How's that for a more local source NN?
BREAKING: Byron Murphy Picks Washington
Another source calling him the #1 athlete coming out of Az

Do I really need to go on? Or are you willing to finally let it go? Because anyone here will tell you I'll continue to embarrass you if you really want it.

No, you finally come up with two truthful quotes, Wiz. Rare for you but I see you can do it if you try. I am totally embarrassed! Oh, I read them both already: What they do is disprove your original statements totally. But the truth matters not to the Wiz. Expound on, Wiz. Obviously, no one cares in the absence of Mamba and the Shaver.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so you say they disprove what I said? :L Are you fucking high or just not that bright. I gave you the explicit quotes. Even from ASU sources.

This proves you don't care about the truth, you just have personal issues with me and will counter anything I say simply because I said it.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so you say they disprove what I said? :L Are you fucking high or just not that bright. I gave you the explicit quotes. Even from ASU sources.

This proves you don't care about the truth, you just have personal issues with me and will counter anything I say simply because I said it.

If I cared about the truth, why would I bother reading your drivel, most likely the furtherest from the truth on the thread? I read all posts and disagree with them when I feel like it. That's why we're here, isn't it? Not my fault if you are particularly disagreeable.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I cared about the truth, why would I bother reading your drivel, most likely the furtherest from the truth on the thread? I read all posts and disagree with them when I feel like it. That's why we're here, isn't it? Not my fault if you are particularly disagreeable.
I presented direct facts to everything you said I was wrong about.
Every
Last
Word

You choose to ignore it because it seems you can't admit when you were wrong. And wrong about something rather trivial to begin with. It's really making you look jealous and petty.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham got boinked by Petersen this year as the dust settles.

2kj5Mw0.gif

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

USC still loaded up on some much needed WR prospects this year. This maybe one were once the coaching staff settled down, he could see he wasn't going to matter much to the new final staff. The fact he turns around and instantly commits to Oklahoma goes to show this may have been in the works for awhile behind the scenes.

USC has about 4-5 more schollys for this class and I'm sure a few more high rated prospects will be committing by LOI, but considering the talent of the 2015 class, even if you don't max out on the class size this year that would be required, you can make it up next year with the right recruits. Helton and staff can't really be judged till the 2017 class.

Last edited:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story, but Oregon St. QB Seth Collins who was the 2015 starter, but dealt with some injuries, will be transferring out. He'll have to sit out for most P5 programs till 2017, so expect him to end up at a Div 2 school.

Oregon St. will have a new starting QB this year. Most likely Utah State transfer Darell Garrettson (who sat out 2015 because of NCAA transfer rules), Marcus McMaryion who played when Collins was injured last season, or incoming freshman Mason Moran. They will be the candidates competing for the Beavers' starting job.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you keep that up, Wiz, people will think I don't like you.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't sweat it Wiz. Coach Pete just stole Graham's lunch, and Not Neutral is trying to say that Graham didn't want that lunch anyway.

Graham wanted it all right, greedy mother that he is, but the Huskies need it more if they are ever going to beat ASU. l0 in a row? Graham spotted you 17 points in the first half this season but Coach Pete and the Huskies couldn't score a point in the second half or hold a 17 point lead. So don't sweat it, Wiz. LOL.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made something out of nothing, got put back in your place, and this is your response.

Yep, NN showing class again. How about just admitting you were wrong? Nope, we will just switch up to saying how long it's been since your team beat my team. I mean when you lose an argument that's what people of honor do right? :L

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why I read your posts, Wiz. Best selling fiction, unfounded opinions and pure prejudice.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made something out of nothing, got put back in your place, and this is your response.

Yep, NN showing class again. How about just admitting you were wrong? Nope, we will just switch up to saying how long it's been since your team beat my team. I mean when you lose an argument that's what people of honor do right? :L

And how would you know, Wiz?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story, but Oregon St. QB Seth Collins who was the 2015 starter, but dealt with some injuries, will be transferring out. He'll have to sit out for most P5 programs till 2017, so expect him to end up at a Div 2 school.

Oregon St. will have a new starting QB this year. Most likely Utah State transfer Darell Garrettson (who sat out 2015 because of NCAA transfer rules), Marcus McMaryion who played when Collins was injured last season, or incoming freshman Mason Moran. They will be the candidates competing for the Beavers' starting job.

Another loss to the program, kid could play, but Anderson said "No" to the Collins' preferred position of QB. He was electric.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I read your posts, Wiz. Best selling fiction, unfounded opinions and pure prejudice.
Tell me exactly what I said that isn't factual. I gave you links that backed up everything I said, some from arizona sites. Some national news sites. You are on about nothing and accusing me of lying and making things up well after I've proven that wrong. Support your claim if you have even an ounce of self respect.

These are all FACTS that have been supported:
Murphy was considered by most sources to be the top prospect coming out of Arizona.
He was expected to go with two of his teammates to ASU. This was reported prior to his choice by several ASU sites.
More than one source said it was a blow to Graham who lost the states top recruit for the second straight year.

That is all I said that started this rant of yours and I've supported every single word of that. Your support that I'm wrong? Simply saying so. :L

Now, it's also true that at least one service didn't have him as the top recruit. Also Graham himself was said to have been worried he was going to slip to UW so inside the team he wasn't a slam dunk, but of course everyone knows that information isn't allowed to be shared. Teams cannot talk about where they are at with individual players nor discuss the process until after LOI day.

You can disagree with some of the sources and their conclusions, but you cannot support a claim that anything I said was factually wrong.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, won't answer to the claims at all, just deflect with nonsense. You are not a person of honor or class.

Status
Not open for further replies.