• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, lame off season spat is lame.

Normally far more interesting when it's ducks v dawgs or ducks v condoms. Let's face it, you can't have a good Pac fight without the ducks being involved.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, lame off season spat is lame.

Normally far more interesting when it's ducks v dawgs or ducks v condoms. Let's face it, you can't have a good Pac fight without the ducks being involved.

Ducks don't have the will right now after the history making tank job. They're going to be like those zombies on the walking dead all off season and they know that after all the atomic shit talking they've done since Phil gave the program a blank check. They won't be getting an ounce of sympathy from anyone and they know it. They burned all the bridges with the it's "Oregon vs the rest of the NCAA" victim hood culture. They were drunk off the success, but now comes the hangover and it's not gonna be pretty.

Worst tank job in the history of college football. Those scars won't heal anytime soon and they'll be tentative during fights for a very long time cause the last thing they'll want to hear is the words "Alamo bowl".

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's a good attempt to get their attention anyway regent.

Ever since Mamba took his leave of absence and shaver only pops in every great once in awhile, there just hasn't been the same level of rivalry hate. Most of the ones still around are fairly reasonable. Hard for me to get into the hate shit when it isn't already coming from their side first.

Too long of an off season to rehash the same old shit. Best to save it for hate week.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story, but Oregon St. QB Seth Collins who was the 2015 starter, but dealt with some injuries, will be transferring out. He'll have to sit out for most P5 programs till 2017, so expect him to end up at a Div 2 school.

Oregon St. will have a new starting QB this year. Most likely Utah State transfer Darell Garrettson (who sat out 2015 because of NCAA transfer rules), Marcus McMaryion who played when Collins was injured last season, or incoming freshman Mason Moran. They will be the candidates competing for the Beavers' starting job.
Can't he transfer to FCS and play right away?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well alrighty then.....

NORMAN — One night after flipping his commitment from USC to Oklahoma, wide receiver Velus Jones flipped back.

Jones, ranked as the 63rd-best wide receiver prospect in the 2016 recruiting class by Rivals.com, had been committed to USC since last April. Then on Friday night, he announced that he would sign with Oklahoma instead.

The Saraland, Ala., native tweeted Saturday afternoon, “I have made my final decision to attend the University of Southern California and I'm ending my recruitment FIGHT ON!”

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well alrighty then.....

NORMAN — One night after flipping his commitment from USC to Oklahoma, wide receiver Velus Jones flipped back.

Jones, ranked as the 63rd-best wide receiver prospect in the 2016 recruiting class by Rivals.com, had been committed to USC since last April. Then on Friday night, he announced that he would sign with Oklahoma instead.

The Saraland, Ala., native tweeted Saturday afternoon, “I have made my final decision to attend the University of Southern California and I'm ending my recruitment FIGHT ON!”
tumblr_mv6hsb6DJX1sewz1yo1_500.gif

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just glad my Sun Devils are not in the rankings! Usually when we are it hurts more than helps.
PS. I don't really have any facts to support this but it's coming more from my gut.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, won't answer to the claims at all, just deflect with nonsense. You are not a person of honor or class.

LOL. Only an idiot would debate with a person with no honor or class and expect a classy, honorable response. Sounds like the onus is on you once more.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just glad my Sun Devils are not in the rankings! Usually when we are it hurts more than helps.
PS. I don't really have any facts to support this but it's coming more from my gut.

You are right, Fork. Our last two five star linebackers turned out to be criminals.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well alrighty then.....

th?&id=OIP.M94d7bd1bdf7a4ddf284ee7d65e51b2adH0&w=300&h=168&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks don't have the will right now after the history making tank job. They're going to be like those zombies on the walking dead all off season and they know that after all the atomic shit talking they've done since Phil gave the program a blank check. They won't be getting an ounce of sympathy from anyone and they know it. They burned all the bridges with the it's "Oregon vs the rest of the NCAA" victim hood culture. They were drunk off the success, but now comes the hangover and it's not gonna be pretty.

Worst tank job in the history of college football. Those scars won't heal anytime soon and they'll be tentative during fights for a very long time cause the last thing they'll want to hear is the words "Alamo bowl".
Actually, I'm busy being excited for the Cardinals being in the NFCCG and how well the Duck's MBB team is doing, nothing to talk about in here until LOI day.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham better watch another of his commits as well. N'Keal Harry had Washington as one of his finalists and up until recently it was considered Byron Murphy and him were a package deal since they're close friends. When Murphy held off from making his commitment when Harry did to ASU in Nov., it was a good sign for Washington as he held off on his choice till later January.

Now with Murphy committed to Washington, you got to wonder if N'Keal Harry would be reconsidering Washington who is still looking for a WR for this class.
WR Jordan Chin is visiting this weekend and it's highly likely he'll announce for Washington this coming week.

But Washington might not be done yet. Two more weeks before LOI and there is still some monsters out there we're still pursuing that haven't committed yet.

After the Pleasant commit, Washington hit 27th on 24/7 sports team rankings. We could be crashing the Top 25 or even Top 20 parties if there are some late surprises.

Adam Jude from Seattle Times made a killer observation after we landed those 3 commits in 3 days.

--Overall, this Husky class has an average star ranking of 3.50, second-best in the Pac-12 behind USC (3.93) and UW’s best ranking in the 15-year history of Scout’s database.

NwKXNav.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recruiting this year for USC has been like watching a sea saw (or is it see saw?) go up then down then up then down. There is just a good a chance of someone de comiting as there is of getting a commitment lately. I think USC is in a good position to compete in the PAC. The coaching and stability in the future will get kids to come. I think USC will and will always need better players to do well. There's just to many distractions here.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham better watch another of his commits as well. N'Keal Harry had Washington as one of his finalists and up until recently it was considered Byron Murphy and him were a package deal since they're close friends. When Murphy held off from making his commitment when Harry did to ASU in Nov., it was a good sign for Washington as he held off on his choice till later January.

Now with Murphy committed to Washington, you got to wonder if N'Keal Harry would be reconsidering Washington who is still looking for a WR for this class.
WR Jordan Chin is visiting this weekend and it's highly likely he'll announce for Washington this coming week.

But Washington might not be done yet. Two more weeks before LOI and there is still some monsters out there we're still pursuing that haven't committed yet.

After the Pleasant commit, Washington hit 27th on 24/7 sports team rankings. We could be crashing the Top 25 or even Top 20 parties if there are some late surprises.

Adam Jude from Seattle Times made a killer observation after we landed those 3 commits in 3 days.

--Overall, this Husky class has an average star ranking of 3.50, second-best in the Pac-12 behind USC (3.93) and UW’s best ranking in the 15-year history of Scout’s database.

View attachment 80962
Actually, N'Keal Harry, is still hoping Murphy will join him at ASU.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recruiting this year for USC has been like watching a sea saw (or is it see saw?) go up then down then up then down. There is just a good a chance of someone de comiting as there is of getting a commitment lately. I think USC is in a good position to compete in the PAC. The coaching and stability in the future will get kids to come. I think USC will and will always need better players to do well. There's just to many distractions here.

I think you'll still land a few last big names before LOI to finish stronger than it appears now. Pendergasts rep as a developer of NFL talent is all you'll need because he's not known as big with the recruiting game. And he doesn't have to be with the built in recruiting advantage of USC.

As with any new coach who has to spend Dec and Jan finalizing the staff, you can't judge them by that class, but the following year. You'll be taking a big class in 2017 so watch as the commits start happening in a few months as the target list develops. They would have to be complete fuck ups to not land a Top 10 class. In the meantime, Shelton inherits a team loaded with young talent from the 2015 class which was #1 on many sites.

Washington is already heavily involved in recruiting for the 2017 class which should end up 22-24 in size. A bunch of offers went out the past week. If we take it to the next level in the 2016 season. 9 wins,etc.... we could end up with a top 20 class easily. We're going to need at least two OT prospects, a stud RB, and multiple outside WRs with length.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, N'Keal Harry, is still hoping Murphy will join him at ASU.

I think both end up sticking with their current commits come LOI. Happens.
Washington could use a WR of his length, but we can wait till 2017 when we should be targeting 2-3 WRs for the class who are that size.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-star WR Jordan Chin (West Hills, CA) has committed to Washington. :suds::yes::thumb:

He was visiting this weekend and there you go.

That's a wrap unless Petersen and the coaches have a late monster or two. Either way, really nice looking class for 2016. It's great watching something special being built here at Montlake.

Status
Not open for further replies.