• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never stated you, you're one of the few Husky fans I have had full respect for nor does UW on these boards have an OD's but you have OD's all over the state of Washington and make KJR intolerable to listen to anymore.
ok, I can accept that. I'm sure there are cocky jackasses around these parts.

As I said about the AC. I was so drunk I really don't remember the walk to the stadium, but I had no negative comments to any coug fan. When they were all leaving I was telling them they had a great season and good luck in their bowl game. In fact I didn't see any BS going either way. There were a few cougs not far from us that were being a bit loud early, but nothing negative. Probably the most civil AC I can remember in some time.[/QUOTE]
Agree. I had a great time, and it seemed like everyone I came across, regardless of their affiliation, was having a great time too. Actually took a couple Cougs to the game with us, it spices things up a little.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guarantee if both teams really get back to playing good ball that friendly stuff at the AC will go back out the window.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thank you, I heard through people there were a ton of drunken Coug fans at the game that were embarrassing for alumni and fans. Just heard once the game got out of hand some fans turned it into a frat party with drinking and language and such.
There was a 'fuck the Huskies' chant that started behind us. I didn't think much of it, I'm sure some might not appriciate it though.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is going on with the quote function?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Oregon has a slim narrow small chance at a big 6 bowl but no shot at the playoff.
I was going to go so easy on him with our avi bet, but this whole refusal to acknowledge the reality of the situation thinks he won't let go made me rethink that stance a little...

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone in El Paso knows every Coug hates that place with a passion but we boosted their economy by purchasing way too much alcohol which is what you need to step foot in that hell hole.

Would rather Bill Moos decline the invite to the Sun and take the Vegas or one of other lesser bowls. I'm selfish but also the Sun Bowl is run by retards if they think they can sell out the stadium or fill the hotels that are suppose to happen with the date and time. Who the hell on West coast is going to spend Xmas is that hell hole and there aren't enough red eyes to get enough people there.

I recall last time USC played a bowl in El Paso:L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't refute bullshit, T12. In any case, where would I turn for the "truth" except to you and Wiz!

Sure you can. If it's bullshit. It should be easy to refute. For example:

Bullshit statement: ASU was easily the best team in the PAC-12 this year.

Refute: They went 6-6 and 4-5 in the PAC-12.

See how easy that is? Even a Sun Devil could do it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone that comes off so arrogant it's really amazing how often you spew that rhetoric without anything that warrants it. No one has said a word that sounds like they know it all. You just have issues.

I'm assuming you are a young female, because I have really never met a dude in all of my life that holds onto shit anywhere near as hard as you do. Only chicks do that. I offended you once more than a year ago and you have literally been on my ass ever since. I mean it's awesome you have never in your life said something insensitive and had to apologize for it, but for the rest of us when someone says they didn't mean it that way and they never do it again it's more than enough to move on.

Just let it go ffs. Life is way too short to keep holding onto stupidity.

Wait!! What?!? His giner is all full of sand over some shit you said a year ago? :L

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone that comes off so arrogant it's really amazing how often you spew that rhetoric without anything that warrants it. No one has said a word that sounds like they know it all. You just have issues.

I'm assuming you are a young female, because I have really never met a dude in all of my life that holds onto shit anywhere near as hard as you do. Only chicks do that. I offended you once more than a year ago and you have literally been on my ass ever since. I mean it's awesome you have never in your life said something insensitive and had to apologize for it, but for the rest of us when someone says they didn't mean it that way and they never do it again it's more than enough to move on.

Just let it go ffs. Life is way too short to keep holding onto stupidity.

Sorry, Sweetie!!

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you can. If it's bullshit. It should be easy to refute. For example:

Bullshit statement: ASU was easily the best team in the PAC-12 this year.

Refute: They went 6-6 and 4-5 in the PAC-12.

See how easy that is? Even a Sun Devil could do it.

Oh, thank you, T-12. You are soooooo clever!!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing that game I'm still picking the trees in the CCG, but funny things happen between California teams. Just hope it's still a good game either way.

We already know who the Trojans are Whiz...a team that is soft against the run, to bad that doesn't play well against the Cardz.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sandy gina got purged in the 2nd half of the Civil this year...I gave me Beaverz a half win in the Pac this year.

Thank Gawd I can walk straight up now.

ONWERDZ!

Oh man!! What a great comeback by the Beavs. When you guys got to within 38-35, I thought you were gonna pull it off. If ever a team that lost their last game can say they have positive momentum going into the following season, it's the Beavs. That was so much fun too watch.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN Schlabach and McMurphy made their pics for bowls as well. B=Both S=Schlabach M=Mcmurphy
Rose B Stanford
Alamo S Oregon M USC (As I understand it Alamo is pick 2 NOT the second place team I am pretty sure they have to take the higher record teams So I am not sure about the USC pick here)
Holiday S Utah M Oregon
Foster farms S USC M UCLA
Sun S UCLA M Utah
Vegas B WSU
Cactus B ASU
Armed Forces B Washington
Arizona Bowl B Arizona
McMurphy says Cal to Quick Lane Bowl while Schlabach says New Mexico Bowl.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sandy gina got purged in the 2nd half of the Civil this year...I gave me Beaverz a half win in the Pac this year.

Thank Gawd I can walk straight up now.

ONWERDZ!
trojan fan is right the beavers could have folded. Y'all gave em hell and almost pulled off one fuck of a comeback. They showed a lot of fight :suds:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN Schlabach and McMurphy made their pics for bowls as well. B=Both S=Schlabach M=Mcmurphy
Rose B Stanford
Alamo S Oregon M USC (As I understand it Alamo is pick 2 NOT the second place team I am pretty sure they have to take the higher record teams So I am not sure about the USC pick here)
Holiday S Utah M Oregon
Foster farms S USC M UCLA
Sun S UCLA M Utah
Vegas B WSU
Cactus B ASU
Armed Forces B Washington
Arizona Bowl B Arizona
McMurphy says Cal to Quick Lane Bowl while Schlabach says New Mexico Bowl.
my understanding is it's pick order after the rose bowl. So the Alamo bowl has first pick, they would typically take the 2nd place team (or the team with the best record since there really isn't places after 1st with the conference split up), but really they can take who've they want. That's just my understanding though. I could be wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.