• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Graham: "if they want someone not to blitz get someone else" Yet not one sack in the game. I have to admit, that pissed me off too. Six, 6, field goals says a lot as well about coaching and play calling. That egotistical remark has caused more than a little discontent in Sun Devil land. As Pat Boivin said on AZ Central, this game shows ASU for what it is, a 6-6 team. We knew that to start with, but the Devils could have looked a lot better doing it.
Well said Mr Not Neutral! Well said.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our teams have something in common, then, don't they? Well, almost. ASU can"t win; USC can't win with five star players.

Well, USC beat the hell out of ASU and won the PAC South. So, I guess ASU reaaaaaally sucks.

And you still haven't refuted anything that was said about your team. So, it seems you know the truth and are just butthurt that others do too.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, USC beat the hell out of ASU and won the PAC South. So, I guess ASU reaaaaaally sucks.

And you still haven't refuted anything that was said about your team. So, it seems you know the truth and are just butthurt that others do to.
J-Mary! LOL.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our teams have something in common, then, don't they? Well, almost. ASU can"t win; USC can't win with five star players.

I guess it depends on your definition of winning. In the recent BCS era USC had the highest winning percentage as well as either the most wins or tied for the most. In the new conference championship era USC qualified for the game in it's inaugural year but wasn;t allowed to play it because of the sanctions and now this year they are in it. So what did ASU do to even come close to being in the same universe as USC?

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a thought. If USC wins I wear an AVI for 2 weeks one for TF and one for SoCal, Stanford wins, you two each wear a Stanford AVI for a week a piece? I am not as daft as OD.

TBH USC was my back up school. Perhaps that is why I dislike them so much when it comes to many of their fans, I could have been one of them...scary thought.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, no one is perfect at picking college football. Why not just admit that rather than wonder how you could be so wrong regarding another team not your own? I would say if your expectations don't pan out, it is you that is wrong in your expectations.
So we should look at history and ignore the talent you actually have now.

The point is clear. Your team for some reason almost always performs with less wins than their talent justifies and it's not just us telling you that. Shall we go look at the preseason predictions from all of the pundits?

You always take everything so personally and/or make things personal. This isn't about you or your other fans. I'm sure their win total has to be frustrating for everyone around that program. There is so much potential there.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @the butthurt Sun Devils.

It must be frustrating. The sanctions were supposed to kill USC. It was supposed to be ASU's big chance to take advantage.

USC's Record from 2010 to today: 52-25
ASU's Record from 2010 to today: 46-31

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assume all the above! I am not giving up (been a Sun Devil for a long time) Year after Year same story *sigh I am so humiliated that we have 6 wins. I predicted 8 plus a good bowl.
My two bits: Coach Todd Graham is a keeper and has a over 600 winning record as a head coach and over 700 in major bowls. He is the second best coach for the shortest amount of time. So keep him, change the course in other areas (special teams, defense(tackling) and play calling) ASU is one of the least penalized teams vs previous years. We are losing some of our mediocre CB's so that is good.
Next year I would rather not be ranked and come in like Utah did. Graham needs to get back on the grease board and watch the videos of all the mistakes, horrible blitzing calls, etc and start from scratch.
To that end don't give up on Sparky because when you do he will bite you in the end.
Thank you for not being as defensive as that other fork fan... :whistle:

This is a game of kids so part of the draw is the unpredictability of it all. It just seems you all are overdue for some good luck or something. It does seem like there needs to be some changes on that defense for sure, but the core of everything is there for a run. Good luck next season. I'll probably predict you come in last which should help you fight for the South. :lol:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It must be frustrating. The sanctions were supposed to kill USC. It was supposed to be ASU's big chance to take advantage.

fuck you

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for not being as defensive as that other fork fan... :whistle:

This is a game of kids so part of the draw is the unpredictability of it all. It just seems you all are overdue for some good luck or something. It does seem like there needs to be some changes on that defense for sure, but the core of everything is there for a run. Good luck next season. I'll probably predict you come in last which should help you fight for the South. :lol:[
Good Idea! take us last. We need to be the underdog.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope The Trees take down the condoms! I am taking this personal.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon litereally has a shot at this playoff thing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.