• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SBNation has
Rose Stanford
Alamo Oregon
Holiday Utah
Foster Farms USC
Sun WSU
Vegas Cal
Cactus UCLA
Poinsettia Arizona
Heart of Dallas Washington
Armed Forces ASU

I know beggars can't be choosers but God I hope we don't go to the Sun Bowl.

A. El Paso is a horrible place
B. There is a Zero chance that we will sell our allotted tickets, that's just a logistics nightmare with the date and time of the game.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it depends on your definition of winning. In the recent BCS era USC had the highest winning percentage as well as either the most wins or tied for the most. In the new conference championship era USC qualified for the game in it's inaugural year but wasn;t allowed to play it because of the sanctions and now this year they are in it. So what did ASU do to even come close to being in the same universe as USC?

Is there more than one definition of winning? No one claimed to be in the same universe as USC; just the opposite. If you can make that statement, you must agree that USC should and does have higher expectations than not only ASU but the entire PAC12. The issue was expectations, not winning itself.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there more than one definition of winning? No one claimed to be in the same universe as USC; just the opposite. If you can make that statement, you must agree that USC should and does have higher expectations than not only ASU but the entire PAC12. The issue was expectations, not winning itself.

Considering that pretty much everyone was predicting that USC was looking at 5-7 and 4-8 type seasons during the sanctions and we never even had a losing season, I'm not sure what "higher expectations" you're talking about.

No one was expecting USC to even be very competitive in the PAC during that time, let alone win as many games as we did. All things considered, I don't have too many complaints.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know beggars can't be choosers but God I hope we don't go to the Sun Bowl.

A. El Paso is a horrible place
B. There is a Zero chance that we will sell our allotted tickets, that's just a logistics nightmare with the date and time of the game.

If you post "El Paso is a horrible place" for all to see, it may be wise not to go there.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that pretty much everyone was predicting that USC was looking at 5-7 and 4-8 type seasons during the sanctions and we never even had a losing season, I'm not sure what "higher expectations" you're talking about.

No one was expecting USC to even be very competitive in the PAC during that time, let alone win as many games as we did. All things considered, I don't have too many complaints.

I suppose the "sanctions" "will always be there when you need them.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, USC beat the hell out of ASU and won the PAC South. So, I guess ASU reaaaaaally sucks.

And you still haven't refuted anything that was said about your team. So, it seems you know the truth and are just butthurt that others do too.

You just can't refute bullshit, T12. In any case, where would I turn for the "truth" except to you and Wiz!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't refute bullshit, T12. In any case, where would I turn for the "truth" except to you and Wiz!
For someone that comes off so arrogant it's really amazing how often you spew that rhetoric without anything that warrants it. No one has said a word that sounds like they know it all. You just have issues.

I'm assuming you are a young female, because I have really never met a dude in all of my life that holds onto shit anywhere near as hard as you do. Only chicks do that. I offended you once more than a year ago and you have literally been on my ass ever since. I mean it's awesome you have never in your life said something insensitive and had to apologize for it, but for the rest of us when someone says they didn't mean it that way and they never do it again it's more than enough to move on.

Just let it go ffs. Life is way too short to keep holding onto stupidity.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you don't expect anything from your team. Congrats. You got that.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you post "El Paso is a horrible place" for all to see, it may be wise not to go there.

Everyone in El Paso knows every Coug hates that place with a passion but we boosted their economy by purchasing way too much alcohol which is what you need to step foot in that hell hole.

Would rather Bill Moos decline the invite to the Sun and take the Vegas or one of other lesser bowls. I'm selfish but also the Sun Bowl is run by retards if they think they can sell out the stadium or fill the hotels that are suppose to happen with the date and time. Who the hell on West coast is going to spend Xmas is that hell hole and there aren't enough red eyes to get enough people there.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone in El Paso knows every Coug hates that place with a passion but we boosted their economy by purchasing way too much alcohol which is what you need to step foot in that hell hole.

Would rather Bill Moos decline the invite to the Sun and take the Vegas or one of other lesser bowls. I'm selfish but also the Sun Bowl is run by retards if they think they can sell out the stadium or fill the hotels that are suppose to happen with the date and time. Who the hell on West coast is going to spend Xmas is that hell hole and there aren't enough red eyes to get enough people there.
Was it el paso that the cougs went to and ended up drinking so much they had to go to the next county to restock? I remember that. That was some funny stuff.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="WizardHawk, post: 7631279, member:

I'm assuming you are a young female, because I have really never met a dude in all of my life that holds onto shit anywhere near as hard as you do. Only chicks do that.[/QUOTE]

I don't know Husky fans have held their elitist attitude for well over a decade and half of being relevent in football.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="WizardHawk, post: 7631279, member:

I'm assuming you are a young female, because I have really never met a dude in all of my life that holds onto shit anywhere near as hard as you do. Only chicks do that.

I don't know Husky fans have held their elitist attitude for well over a decade and half of being relevent in football.
[/QUOTE]
Hmm, not really. Haven't seen a single fan of UW that is in the OD kind of vibe. A few assholes maybe, but not so much elitist. When have I ever ran around bragging on UW? I'll expect some quotes of course if you don't mind.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon litereally has a shot at this playoff thing!!!
:lou:

:ipw:

:sark:

What do you think's gonna happen that will get oregon in? Or are you still banking on Uncy Phil paying off the comittee and a 3 loss team that just struggled with oregon state getting in over a 1 loss conference champ?

Just curious. You're getting me all worried... :hammer:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it el paso that the cougs went to and ended up drinking so much they had to go to the next county to restock? I remember that. That was some funny stuff.

I don't know, I didnt go last time and wasn't "able to "purchase" alcohol in 01 when I did go. Wouldn't surprise me though, I seriously thought I needed a passport to go there cause it's like a 3rd world country except they don't parade around the 2 attractive women for tourists.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I didnt go last time and wasn't "able to "purchase" alcohol in 01 when I did go. Wouldn't surprise me though, I seriously thought I needed a passport to go there cause it's like a 3rd world country except they don't parade around the 2 attractive women for tourists.
Wasn't trying to pick on you guys. I remember that happening and thought it was pretty cool. They took over some bar near the bowl they were in and drank them out totally dry in one night.

They should want your fans back again for sure. That's what those games are about. Spending money in the local economy.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, not really. Haven't seen a single fan of UW that is in the OD kind of vibe. A few assholes maybe, but not so much elitist. When have I ever ran around bragging on UW? I'll expect some quotes of course if you don't mind.[/QUOTE]

Never stated you, you're one of the few Husky fans I have had full respect for nor does UW on these boards have an OD's but you have OD's all over the state of Washington and make KJR intolerable to listen to anymore.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't trying to pick on you guys. I remember that happening and thought it was pretty cool. They took over some bar near the bowl they were in and drank them out totally dry in one night.

They should want your fans back again for sure. That's what those games are about. Spending money in the local economy.

True but serves no purpose, horrible place for fans, nothing gained on recruiting. Seriously had it not been one of the old traditional bowls it would've been put out of its misery years ago.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, not really. Haven't seen a single fan of UW that is in the OD kind of vibe. A few assholes maybe, but not so much elitist. When have I ever ran around bragging on UW? I'll expect some quotes of course if you don't mind.

Never stated you, you're one of the few Husky fans I have had full respect for nor does UW on these boards have an OD's but you have OD's all over the state of Washington and make KJR intolerable to listen to anymore.[/QUOTE]
ok, I can accept that. I'm sure there are cocky jackasses around these parts.

As I said about the AC. I was so drunk I really don't remember the walk to the stadium, but I had no negative comments to any coug fan. When they were all leaving I was telling them they had a great season and good luck in their bowl game. In fact I didn't see any BS going either way. There were a few cougs not far from us that were being a bit loud early, but nothing negative. Probably the most civil AC I can remember in some time.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thank you, I heard through people there were a ton of drunken Coug fans at the game that were embarrassing for alumni and fans. Just heard once the game got out of hand some fans turned it into a frat party with drinking and language and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.