• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh believe me it WILL be one hell of a game. Maybe even more hard hitting if USC doesn't have a chance to go to the CCG. This will be a battle of LA for the ages, regardless.

I just don't see a way the Arizona beats *SU. Its a rivalry game, yes....but not mush of one this year. RR just does not have the horses to win.

I agree that on paper 'Zona just doesn't have the horses, but this game has produced lots of upsets over the years. Sometimes it seems like 'Zona can't beat ASU unless there is something big at stake for ASU. All of my family (except me) are ASU fans and I have seen them disappointed many times because of this game.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I NEVER would have guessed that a UW fan would throw this in there. I love it, sooooo predictable.

I am sure in your 100 years on earth it has been nice to personally witness all the great things that UW has done, but for me, I have been a fan for 17 of my 37 years. And while 2 players comments may have been slightly stupid, I would love the chance at another Rose Bowl. It has been a great run over the past several years and I for one am enjoying it.

So keep holding on to your past Husky, keep throwing those tired old insults at us, keep hating on all things Oregon. Maybe someday, you too can compete for PAC supremacy again.
:suds:

Almost as predictable as Ducks fans bringing up their win streak over the Huskies, huh?:suds:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wildcat eating a duck
wildcat.jpg

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that on paper 'Zona just doesn't have the horses, but this game has produced lots of upsets over the years. Sometimes it seems like 'Zona can't beat ASU unless there is something big at stake for ASU. All of my family (except me) are ASU fans and I have seen them disappointed many times because of this game.

That should be a fun environment for you to be in, rooting against your whole family, lol. I get that treatment a lot, because my entire family is SF Giants and SF 49er fans, but I am all Oakland. It gets brutal....the only thing we agree on is basketball, Golden State Warriors...

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it will rustle any jimmies, since I am the lone Stanford fan and there are no CAL (low APR U) fans here. Just need to post this, great memories of my frosh year. At the end you can see a flattop wearing young man, I believe that was me.

[YOUTUBE]/HEkXwQ_CmGw[/YOUTUBE]

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a pretty freakin scary calico cat if you ask me.

Its the kitty who is scared, look at her eyes....she knows she is about to be shot and stuffed.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That should be a fun environment for you to be in, rooting against your whole family, lol. I get that treatment a lot, because my entire family is SF Giants and SF 49er fans, but I am all Oakland. It gets brutal....the only thing we agree on is basketball, Golden State Warriors...

Yeah, I was born in Phoenix, but we moved to Cali when I was 5, so when I started watching football, it was USC that I got hooked on.

Over the years my family has tried everything they could think of to get me to switch to ASU, but it just ain't happening.

Now I'm just the "black sheep"!!:lol:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was born in Phoenix, but we moved to Cali when I was 5, so when I started watching football, it was USC that I got hooked on.

Over the years my family has tried everything they could think of to get me to switch to ASU, but it just ain't happening.

Now I'm just the "black sheep"!!:lol:

Well, fight on Mr. Black Sheep.....just be very, very careful around any Beaver fans and/or players. They take a liking to those sheep....

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny game day sign today..

It took three Robert Griffins to win the Heisman.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? Creative side isn't that great man, I would expect better material out of you...:suds:

Ok, I will go back to the drawing board...lol

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I NEVER would have guessed that a UW fan would throw this in there. I love it, sooooo predictable.

I am sure in your 100 years on earth it has been nice to personally witness all the great things that UW has done, but for me, I have been a fan for 17 of my 37 years. And while 2 players comments may have been slightly stupid, I would love the chance at another Rose Bowl. It has been a great run over the past several years and I for one am enjoying it.

So keep holding on to your past Husky, keep throwing those tired old insults at us, keep hating on all things Oregon. Maybe someday, you too can compete for PAC supremacy again.

Nice attempt to deflect. I'd give it a solid C-

Bringing up how many RB wins your team has had nothing to do with how many any other team has. The point was I don't see any other team in the conference that would be bored with playing in the RB, more or less one that has a grand total of 2 wins in their entire existence. How does that have anything to do with UW's past? Right, it doesn't. You just had nothing else to add. :clap:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If UW can hold their ground on the play action pass, they could get 3-5 ints. I seriously wonder why any team would bit on that. We all know OSU cannot run the ball.

If USC would have capitalized, they actually would have had 6 ints. I didn't see the ASU game, but I did see that Mannion threw 4 more.

The issue is this, if you watch Mannion closely, he LOCKS ON to one receiver almost every time. He absolutely cannot check down. This is a big reason why his NFL value has slipped and a big reason why he will not be successful unless he addresses this problem now.

Um no. UW has Ducre. The game plan for Oregon State is/should be throw at Ducre on first down, throw at him on second down, and throw at him on third down if your guy drops either of the first two throws. Ducre has to be one of the worst cover corners in the conference. I think our other corner is solid and both safeties can cover, but Ducre will have at least 20 balls thrown at him tonight and I'd be shocked if at least 2/3's weren't caught.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might need to open that "suicide hotline" on stand by in Oregon?????

They'll play the ducklings tough for a half, maybe a little more but duckberg wins going away by 14+

Status
Not open for further replies.