• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for your permission to continue....how's this?

retard.gif

On par!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pansy ass drivers? A dozen people killed on I-10 in the past couple of weeks because they won't even pull over for dust storms. More like suicidal drivers. I've been in rain so thick it was hard to see and the wipers couldn't keep up. I guess we rain better down here than you do up there as well.
Not so much. Most of the rain in western WA is mild, but we have lots of it most of the year. We do get crazy hard rain storms in the early fall, at times through the winter, and again a bit more heavy in the spring. Rain so hard your wipers can't keep up? Yeah, we get that at least 10-15 days a year. Thing is we drive in any of it unlike the so cal people. I mean I understand that it is more dangerous in places where it doesn't rain often, but pulling over? :scratch:

Most annoying rain we get (and we have it all the time) is the intermittent showers that make you have to adjust your wipers every minute or so. :gaah:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like when you thought UW was going to be good this year? And last year? And the year before? And before? Shall I continue?

Um, none of us would have been saying we were a lock for the title before the season even started. None of us would be saying we are so over going to the RB either. Shall I continue?

I mean a team that has a grand total of TWO rose bowl wins in 100 years is bored of them? :laugh3: :doh:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure who to root for tonight in Corvallis. I predicted earlier in the year that UW would win this game, but Im not sure now. I could see this game going in multiple ways. I am curious to see if Siley Myrus plays QB for UW, and I am curios to see if Riley is somehow able to put together some kind of run game.

If I had to put money on it, I would probably say UW will win by 7. I think we could see some points in this game, maybe in the 30s for both teams.

Should be a fun game to watch.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think either team can stop the other teams strength so I'm thinking a lot of points by both as well.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, none of us would have been saying we were a lock for the title before the season even started. None of us would be saying we are so over going to the RB either. Shall I continue?

I mean a team that has a grand total of TWO rose bowl wins in 100 years is bored of them? :laugh3: :doh:

I NEVER would have guessed that a UW fan would throw this in there. I love it, sooooo predictable.

I am sure in your 100 years on earth it has been nice to personally witness all the great things that UW has done, but for me, I have been a fan for 17 of my 37 years. And while 2 players comments may have been slightly stupid, I would love the chance at another Rose Bowl. It has been a great run over the past several years and I for one am enjoying it.

So keep holding on to your past Husky, keep throwing those tired old insults at us, keep hating on all things Oregon. Maybe someday, you too can compete for PAC supremacy again.
:suds:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think either team can stop the other teams strength so I'm thinking a lot of points by both as well.

If UW can hold their ground on the play action pass, they could get 3-5 ints. I seriously wonder why any team would bit on that. We all know OSU cannot run the ball.

If USC would have capitalized, they actually would have had 6 ints. I didn't see the ASU game, but I did see that Mannion threw 4 more.

The issue is this, if you watch Mannion closely, he LOCKS ON to one receiver almost every time. He absolutely cannot check down. This is a big reason why his NFL value has slipped and a big reason why he will not be successful unless he addresses this problem now.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, if the Bruins can take out ASU tonight and the Wildcats take down the Sun Devils next weekend, the USC/UCLA matchup will be one hell of a game.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This train you refer to....is it the train that your team has never driven? Or even been onboard? That train?

Yeah, the one you fell off of at Stanford. The one that chugged NATTY, NATTY, NATTY before it disappeared in the distance. But then, you have been there before, lying on your back in the road bed.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, if the Bruins can take out ASU tonight and the Wildcats take down the Sun Devils next weekend, the USC/UCLA matchup will be one hell of a game.

Oh believe me it WILL be one hell of a game. Maybe even more hard hitting if USC doesn't have a chance to go to the CCG. This will be a battle of LA for the ages, regardless.

I just don't see a way the Arizona beats *SU. Its a rivalry game, yes....but not mush of one this year. RR just does not have the horses to win.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the one you fell off of at Stanford. The one that chugged NATTY, NATTY, NATTY before it disappeared in the distance. But then, you have been there before, lying on your back in the road bed.

And you were on the sidelines, holding your great grandkids and saying, "Look kids, their goes the choo-choo.......wave at the competitive teams kids, wave!"

Status
Not open for further replies.