• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest thing about it is they are counting their chickens before theyve hatched. Again!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you worry about USC playing in snow? I wouldn't, USC can still win the South with a little help from Zona. Oh, I see why you're worrying. Likely the only dog in the fight that stands a chance at Autzen.

Well since we have established that you lack comprehension skills I will attempt to explain again.

My point to why I believe Colorado covers is because of SC coming off f a huge win and going on the road with 50 players.

The snow is just a fact that I pointed out. Havent played in it since 1957.

Troll all you want with SC. And feel free to take their cock from your mouth at any time.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen video of people pulling off the roads in cali when it rains. What's up with that? If we didn't drive here in rain no one would ever get anything done. Y'all are some pansy ass drivers in the south west.

Pansy ass drivers? A dozen people killed on I-10 in the past couple of weeks because they won't even pull over for dust storms. More like suicidal drivers. I've been in rain so thick it was hard to see and the wipers couldn't keep up. I guess we rain better down here than you do up there as well.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen video of people pulling off the roads in cali when it rains. What's up with that? If we didn't drive here in rain no one would ever get anything done. Y'all are some pansy ass drivers in the south west.

It's pretty ridiculous. If someone spills a cup of water on the road, people out here are scared to drive. I lived in Florida for almost 3 years and learned what driving in real rain is all about. It can be pretty frustrating.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ try living in AZ, as a Seattle native rain is my milieu, heck I ride my motorcycle in the rain (insert Billy Joel reference for those old enough) having lived in SF and Seattle, that is just not a big issue. Rain hits the ground in Tucson and people drive like it is snow. Yesterday traffic was going 10mph under the limit because of a little drizzle. I actually expect half of the stadium to be empty for U of A today, the university cancelled tailgating so the "grass" on the mall from damage.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southern California will play in snow today for the first time since 1957.

I had Colorado covering before I knew this.

It is Colorado, but with the number of players traveling to Boulder and the Trojans coming off of a huge win, this has the makings of a game that will be closer than many would expect.

THis happens all the time, a team wins a huge game and the next week they just cant play to the level that they did in the previous week.

According to the newspaper, the snow should be pretty much gone by gametime, but it will still be in the 20's temperature wise.

I'm not too worried about a letdown. It certainly can happen and not being used to the cold won't help, but I expect the team to be focused. They love Coach O and are trying to win the head coaching job for him.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since we have established that you lack comprehension skills I will attempt to explain again.

My point to why I believe Colorado covers is because of SC coming off f a huge win and going on the road with 50 players.

The snow is just a fact that I pointed out. Havent played in it since 1957.

Troll all you want with SC. And feel free to take their cock from your mouth at any time.

Do you really believe that snow gives poor CO a chance or are you just talking to be talking? Your "belief"? You mean your "hope". You see that train in the tunnel coming right at you. But no thanks, I'll leave the cock sucking to you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's OK T12, root on, we have a deal. :nod:

:lol: Worst part is that I have a couple of good friends who are UCLA fans and they are having all kinds of fun with this. I've been offered UCLA hats, shirts, sweatshirts, etc.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BEAR DOWN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIwpQgmwmso]Ka'Deem Carey Season Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest thing about it is they are counting their chickens before theyve hatched. Again!

Kind of like when you thought UW was going to be good this year? And last year? And the year before? And before? Shall I continue?

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really believe that snow gives poor CO a chance or are you just talking to be talking? Your "belief"? You mean your "hope". You see that train in the tunnel coming right at you. But no thanks, I'll leave the cock sucking to you.

This train you refer to....is it the train that your team has never driven? Or even been onboard? That train?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like when you thought UW was going to be good this year? And last year? And the year before? And before? Shall I continue?

Sure since going into this year I pegged us at 7 wins. Just like last year and the year before. Well the year before I said 6.

I did buy into the hype this year after my initial projections. So I'll give you that.

Do continue in your stupidity.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure since going into this year I pegged us at 7 wins. Just like last year and the year before. Well the year before I said 6.

I did buy into the hype this year after my initial projections. So I'll give you that.

Do continue in your stupidity.

Well, I guess one can dream.....I'm just glad mine isn't a dream of 7 wins.

Thanks for your permission to continue....how's this?

retard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.