• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I recommend NOT going up against Oly in a battle of wits. Winning against him is inconceivable.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting is actually an awesome poster. Don't be mean he cares about all Uofa sports.

I get and respect that, he has a lot to be proud of. Just don't understand the attitude after being called out after a crazy statement. It's like punching a 3rd grader in the gut and saying "take that bitch, just don't tell your Dad who I am". Wildcat? More like pussy.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get and respect that, he has a lot to be proud of. Just don't understand the attitude after being called out after a crazy statement. It's like punching a 3rd grader in the gut and saying "take that bitch, just don't tell your Dad who I am". Wildcat? More like pussy.

Maybe he loves his team? :noidea:

I mean we have made fun of Uofa like all year, maybe he finally just went off on the subject that Uofa fans care way more about basketball than football.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I recommend NOT going up against Oly in a battle of wits. Winning against him is inconceivable.

Really? You don't think watching buddha and Oly going at it would be interesting? I mean interesting if you like reading things online that will put you to sleep in a hurry. :whistle:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean we have made fun of Uofa like all year, maybe he finally just went off on the subject that Uofa fans care way more about basketball than football.

Raise your hand if this is news to anyone?

(silence ensues with no hands raising)

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You don't think watching buddha and Oly going at it would be interesting? I mean interesting if you like reading things online that will put you to sleep in a hurry. :whistle:

:lol:Good point wiz...I still love both of them. Oly has that dry sense of humor and is quick with the facts. Buddha is a good ol'fashioned gun toting whiskey drinker, which is a good way to explain me as well.

Both are good guys.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all, never NEVER assume someone cussing at someone else is real on these boards.

Second, if he is that easily upset then he might want to close the door to this room and never enter it again. Picking on each other is as much a part of this thread as is talking about football. Gotta bring your big boy panties if you don't want to put a hole in your wall.

I mean picking on them about talking about basketball is mean? :lol: Shit son, have you ever read the stuff Duck fans spew up here? Maybe you have missed some of Wallace's drunken sessions? If any of this is mean he wouldn't have lasted two seconds on CBS or ESPN and I know he did.

Really, not everyone is bipolar on this board (you know who you are) :whistle:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could be right, and again, I get it. For Gods sake I'm a BSU fan. Has this knucklehead really been exposed to enough ridicule to send him over the edge? My son ranked 2nd in the Westen Region on the BSU debate team is on a team that is ranked above Arizona and just beat the UofW last weekend. Yet still not deflecting....Shit, guess I just did.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I never said it was mean it's just all the thumbs down and everyone shitting on him lol. I don't think he likes this board after this js. There will probably be more Uofa fans coming over here and ranting they take that shit seriously.

Espn mods were racist everyone had to be civil if an Asu fan went on a Uofa fans board and started talking shit you could easily get banned for "trolling". I wish I knew CBS had an active PAC 12 community because frankly espn sucked. I love the people but everyone was to civil at times.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Wildcats.....the Ducks are angry and we are coming for you!!!

duck-2.gif

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I never said it was mean it's just all the thumbs down and everyone shitting on him lol. I don't think he likes this board after this js. There will probably be more Uofa fans coming over here and ranting they take that shit seriously.

Espn mods were racist everyone had to be civil if an Asu fan went on a Uofa fans board and started talking shit you could easily get banned for "trolling". I wish I knew CBS had an active PAC 12 community because frankly espn sucked. I love the people but everyone was to civil at times.

When people actually take this shit seriously and blow up they deserve a backlash, but as I said don't assume he was serious in his rant and don't assume a thumbs down means anything either. It's all part of the act man. Nothing is real up here. Seriously.

I guess when your nads finally drop your senses about what's real and what's BS will develop too? :noidea:

I mean all anyone has to do if they are really upset is just send a private message. Can't imagine any of the regulars up here would keep it up if they knew someone was really butt hurt over it. Well unless its a heavily medicated kid anyway. Can't let off the gas for those types you know? :nod:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

delete.jpg

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I'm done with it. I was never upset, just dropped some facts, and you guys overreacted. I honestly don't give a shit. Don't take my insults too seriously or you'll end up not liking me. And if that's the case, once again I dgaf. I just like stirring the pot from time to time.

I'm ready to talk football whenever you guys are.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU @ UCLA and Washington @ Oregon State are my matchups for the weekend. Uofa fuckers better not pull some upset out of there ass. It will look bad on the Pac.

Oh and I bet Romar gets canned before Sark does. :suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.