• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TF12 thank you for lifting the sentence. I am going to go with an image that reflects CAL's season so far.

Vita, that better.

Beaver, I understand on the Luck thing, I just didn't know Jahii made actual points.

AZ keep talking basketball, my boys lost to Utah and USC, dude you lost to WSU! That is like getting your ass kicked by the transvestite midget that dances over at TD's west. :)

Oh and it is raining in Tucson this week, so there will be very few fans at that game anyway.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup fellas. Thought i'd stop by and see what all the fuss is about. Looks like this is thread has some good activity which is awesome! I love talking about the PAC 12 so looking forward to hearing people's opinions on here.

Welcome aboard.

Just remember, this is the PAC football thread. The basketball thread is over there>>>>>>>>>

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba,

Close down the thread. Delete the posts. Scrub all the usernames. We all have no idea what we are talking about. No need to comment further.

I will miss you guys.

Sincerely,

Nobody.

Relax, I shut it down with my "thug" post.....

Besides we would miss your insight to the world of football without you....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard.

Just remember, this is the PAC football thread. The basketball thread is over there>>>>>>>>>

Oh okay thanks. In that case I can't wait to see Ka'deem Carey run all over the Duckies this weekend lol. How's that?

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough with this bullshit! We're a basketball school, I know you wouldn't understand, but it's the sports that we take most seriously. Tucson is a basketball town first and foremost. We love it more than you fuckers love football. But that doesn't mean it's the only thing we follow. I fuckin love UA football, and I watch every damn game, but to be quite honest there's not much to talk about right now. Our team isn't going anywhere this year. We'll be lucky to win a bowl game after losing to Wazzu. That won't stop me from watching the rest of their games, though.

Sting, don't you recognize "jealous" when you hear it. When their BB team can beat your BB team, then you will hear about BB. And it will be OK to talk BB on this thread. If you mentioned softball, you'd hear the same shit for the same reason. Go Cats!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHOW A PAIR and root your club on!:suds:

Don't need to grow the pair, ( large set in tack) and the root will be there, its that time of year, and that time in a coaches career were questions arise if he's the leader for us......

With that said, carry on and down go the muskrats!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks brotha. Delighted to be here. Do me a favor will ya and make sure your Bruins destroy the scum devils this weekend!!! Hahaha
We'll do our best! :suds:

Too bad we can't put 'em out of their misery this week, should we get the 'W' your boyz will get the honors!:yahoo:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MEMO to UCLA...

Throw early-n-often @ ASU, their secondary blows. THAT and Kelly is a crappy pocket passer, keep him "contained" and you'll beat them.

Grice...now that's YOUR PROBLEM, but you do have a terrific LB corp...hope their up to the task.

THAT game is on me watch list and should be a beaut. GL to UCLA and Mora's boyz!:suds:

Still think that huh?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would @ least be nice to see the "Sting" get "Stung" for a week of no posting on this thread. I have for less.:laugh3:
Two wrongs don't make a right, it takes three lefts and I don't like that road it puts ya on....:gaah:

Let the guy speak his garbage, if he bothers why the hell listen anyhow? :noidea:

In other words wallace, this site would be a much better place if you were omnipresent! :yahoo:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TF12 thank you for lifting the sentence. I am going to go with an image that reflects CAL's season so far.

Vita, that better.

Beaver, I understand on the Luck thing, I just didn't know Jahii made actual points.

AZ keep talking basketball, my boys lost to Utah and USC, dude you lost to WSU! That is like getting your ass kicked by the transvestite midget that dances over at TD's west. :)

Oh and it is raining in Tucson this week, so there will be very few fans at that game anyway.
Oh yeah, it is! Thanks tf12, didn't think about how your bet would effect me! :lol:

Ironbreaker
, in case you didn't see my post on this subject, you can take down you bet avi and put up that lil pup avi, something purple or anything of your choosing.

You've more than fulfilled you obligation IMO. :suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting, don't you recognize "jealous" when you hear it. When their BB team can beat your BB team, then you will hear about BB. And it will be OK to talk BB on this thread. If you mentioned softball, you'd hear the same shit for the same reason. Go Cats!

Good point, and also Sting, if you need any clarification on what "jealousy" is in terms of this forum, just click on Not Neutral's username and read ANY of his posts.

If you are having trouble understanding, try reading the posts and visualizing that it is Walter Matthau talking to you. That's what I do.

untitled.png

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need to grow the pair, ( large set in tack) and the root will be there, its that time of year, and that time in a coaches career were questions arise if he's the leader for us......

With that said, carry on and down go the muskrats!

Should be interesting with the Pac's #2 rated QB taking a blow on the bench this weekend and your red shirt guy starting his 1st Pac gamer.

AND let's NOT FORGET that cheap shot helmet to helmet that knocked out Wheaton last year with no penalty either.:gaah:

I rather imagine our Defense will have extra incentive to show how they protect their own this year.:whistle:

AND DOWN WIF THE "MILES AND MILES OF LIL' BROWN DOGGIE PILES" TOO MY FRIEND!:yahoo:

BTW: OREGON STATE'S 6TH CONSECUTIVE NIGHT GAME...WTF'S UP WIF DAT?:scratch:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ironbreaker
, in case you didn't see my post on this subject, you can take down you bet avi and put up that lil pup avi, something purple or anything of your choosing.
You've more than fulfilled you obligation IMO. :suds:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5-Kyl5Bmx8"]SNOOPY'S HAPPY DANCE.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

:suds:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, and also Sting, if you need any clarification on what "jealousy" is in terms of this forum, just click on Not Neutral's username and read ANY of his posts.

If you are having trouble understanding, try reading the posts and visualizing that it is Walter Matthau talking to you. That's what I do.

untitled.png

If you understand, shaver, I doubt anyone else will have problems in comprehension. Not your strong suit and sarcasm blows right by you. But keep up the posts, it does us good to see how little you know. Is that you sitting to my left here. Nah, can't be, he looks somewhat intelligent.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you understand, shaver, I doubt anyone else will have problems in comprehension. Not your strong suit and sarcasm blows right by you. But keep up the posts, it does us good to see how little you know. Is that you sitting to my left here. Nah, can't be, he looks somewhat intelligent.

No, that's me tied to the monkey bars.

retard.gif

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think that huh?

YEP I DO...Can't help it if my QB misses two wide open receivers and throws INT's with NO ASU pressure. The 2 other INT's I can tip my hat to your Defense.

As for Kelly...His 2 INT's came when he "dropped back in the pocket" in the 1st quart. I stand by my remarks there too.

GL with a good UCLA D on the road.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEP I DO...Can't help it if my QB misses two wide open receivers and throws INT's with NO ASU pressure. The 2 other INT's I can tip my hat to your Defense.

As for Kelly...His 2 INT's came when he "dropped back in the pocket" in the 1st quart. I stand by my remarks there too.

GL with a good UCLA D on the road.

I agree with what you say about Kelly. He's at his best moving outside the pocket and Norvell has tried to make him something he's not the last 2 weeks.

Carl Bradford didn't play the second half and it showed. Depth is a big issue at his position. The only way our defense will be halfway decent next year is if he doesn't go pro.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picks:

Southern California @ Colorado +21 1/2

Oregon @ Arizona +20 1/2

California @ Stanford -31 1/2

Washington @ Oregon State -3 1/2