• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac-12 Conference commissioner Larry Scott reprimanded Washington coach Steve Sarkisian on Thursday for “disclosing private communications” Sarkisian had with the conference office about game officiating.

“The Pac-12 has specific rules that prohibit our coaches from making public comments about officiating and from discussing private communications with the Conference office,” Scott said in a statement. “We have an obligation to our membership to enforce the Conference rules which they have approved.”

So on the one hand you can say he got what he deserved for breaking the rules and/or 'whining' about the officiating in public, but on the other hand it points out again how retarded the rules are in the first place. I mean screw up the game as bad as you want refs, the league will send out a quiet, informal apology and the HC's will just quietly accept it and move on for you to do it the next week to the next team you cover. The public will never find out. Your secret is safe with us. :tsk:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit I just hope my daughter just waits until she is at least 18 to procreate. I'm not raising anyone else's kids. Anything after that is just fine. I can send them home when they irritate the fuck out of me.

And isn't it basketball season? Didn't think AZ fans still followed football once their 'real' season started? :noidea::whistle:

Enough with this bullshit! We're a basketball school, I know you wouldn't understand, but it's the sports that we take most seriously. Tucson is a basketball town first and foremost. We love it more than you fuckers love football. But that doesn't mean it's the only thing we follow. I fuckin love UA football, and I watch every damn game, but to be quite honest there's not much to talk about right now. Our team isn't going anywhere this year. We'll be lucky to win a bowl game after losing to Wazzu. That won't stop me from watching the rest of their games, though.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough with this bullshit! We're a basketball school, I know you wouldn't understand, but it's the sports that we take most seriously. Tucson is a basketball town first and foremost. We love it more than you fuckers love football. But that doesn't mean it's the only thing we follow. I fuckin love UA football, and I watch every damn game, but to be quite honest there's not much to talk about right now. Our team isn't going anywhere this year. We'll be lucky to win a bowl game after losing to Wazzu. That won't stop me from watching the rest of their games, though.

AZ will always be a basketball town. Except for our basketball program way more history in football. But this city loves basketball.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So after all the trash talking that goes on up here daily THAT'S what got a whole lot of sand in your mangina? :laugh3:

Seriously, read half of the bullshit we get from Oregon fans and tell me anything I said is worth that much of a blow up.

P.S. showing that much of a weakness to this topic ensures everyone will bring it up again. Kind of how these types of boards work man. :suds:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after all the trash talking that goes on up here daily THAT'S what got a whole lot of sand in your mangina? :laugh3:

Seriously, read half of the bullshit we get from Oregon fans and tell me anything I said is worth that much of a blow up.

P.S. showing that much of a weakness to this topic ensures everyone will bring it up again. Kind of how these types of boards work man. :suds:

It wasn't meant directly towards you. Just a PSA for all these Pac12 fuckers. Because you guys have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't meant directly towards you. Just a PSA for all these Pac12 fuckers. Because you guys have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

We don't? So you are saying we didn't see over 100 messages in the Pac thread 1.0 about basketball from AZ fans? We didn't see many messages after losses earlier in the season saying basketball season was coming?

If you people are going to be that sensitive maybe you might tell your fellow cats to stop bringing it up and looking like pussies? :noidea:

107210.jpg

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't? So you are saying we didn't see over 100 messages in the Pac thread 1.0 about basketball from AZ fans? We didn't see many messages after losses earlier in the season saying basketball season was coming?

If you people are going to be that sensitive maybe you might tell your fellow cats to stop bringing it up and looking like pussies? :noidea:

107210.jpg

Hey Captain fuckface, I will talk about basketball wherever the FUCK I please. Don't like, then ignore it. Bitch.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We set up a Pac12 thread on the basketball forum anyways. Why are you guys still bitching about it? If anyone sounds like a pussy, it's you.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NotNeutered seems to be the "get off my lawn" type of grandpa.

Hey now, its time folks respect the "lawn". Lot hard work goes into the lawn, and those little bastards playing out in the streets all hours of the night cause there momma is entertain possible candidates for the next "dead beat daddy" Please...

And that high society milf down the street Nika Rottenwell, walking up and down the street in her Nike gear with high heels on, let that little shittzo dog pee and crap all over the place, go news for you, next time Im going out there I'm gonna remove that stick from her arse and give her the pounding that she should be getting from her dumb arse husband....

"Stay off the Lawn"

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

U of A basketball, lets talk about it, lets talk about how your former god of all high and mighty, (Lute) would talk crap about UNLV and never schedule a regular season game cause deep down he knew Tarks "thugs" would run up and down the court on his cats? Lets talk about 89 when Anderson Hunt was left unguarded the whole game cause Lute didnt think the kid could play? 38 points that night and squashed Lute dream of the final four that season.

U of A basketball, please.......:suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Status
Not open for further replies.