• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, never NEVER assume someone cussing at someone else is real on these boards.

Second, if he is that easily upset then he might want to close the door to this room and never enter it again. Picking on each other is as much a part of this thread as is talking about football. Gotta bring your big boy panties if you don't want to put a hole in your wall.

I mean picking on them about talking about basketball is mean? :lol: Shit son, have you ever read the stuff Duck fans spew up here? Maybe you have missed some of Wallace's drunken sessions? If any of this is mean he wouldn't have lasted two seconds on CBS or ESPN and I know he did.

Really, not everyone is bipolar on this board (you know who you are) :whistle:
Wiz, YOU bring your big boy 'Panties' we'll all bring our big boy pants.

Just helping you make your point Wiz :lol:

You know, picking on ya as much as talking football!

You're welcome! :laugh3:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright you all be good, I have to feed the kiddos and then go keep sorostitutes safe from their self respect. Oh and should a CAL fan happen upon this thread....GO CARD!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I'm done with it. I was never upset, just dropped some facts, and you guys overreacted. I honestly don't give a shit. Don't take my insults too seriously or you'll end up not liking me. And if that's the case, once again I dgaf. I just like stirring the pot from time to time.

I'm ready to talk football whenever you guys are.
Okay, sounds good to me.:suds:

I'll cover that with ya over on the PAC12 CBB thread. :laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be right, and again, I get it. For Gods sake I'm a BSU fan. Has this knucklehead really been exposed to enough ridicule to send him over the edge? My son ranked 2nd in the Westen Region on the BSU debate team is on a team that is ranked above Arizona and just beat the UofW last weekend. Yet still not deflecting....Shit, guess I just did.

:wtf2: First we have 'Zona fans in here talking basketball and now Boise fans bragging about their debate team?!?:doh:

I blame Oregon for the feminization of this thread!! You guys started this when your football team became worried about being "fashion forward"!!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dr-phil1.jpg

Mamba its a melt down on the board, maybe you should call this guy into repair relationships???:whistle:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen Gramps. Uofa won because Dennis Dixon got hurt, everyone in the world knew Uofa was going to upset Oregon that game.

The Retirement home lets you use the computer for an hour a day. But they please ask that your in bed by 8:00 thank you.

I can't go to bed until I've changed your diaper and burped you, you whiney little bastard.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since MQ won't work for me, Lol Beaver. The sad state of affairs is I gave up 6 figures to teach at Sting's school (I hated sales) and still have to bounce frat parties on the weekends (this is what happens when two school teachers marry and have kids). I have ribbed him in PM's over academics for both F'ball and BBall. Good kid over all. I am a whiskey drinking, gun toting, MC riding SOB, and proud I learned all of that in the PNW. I actually just applied for an assistant deans position at Oregon....would love to be back in the land of green grass and tall trees, and I am not even a pot smoker.

Which is why you'll never be an assistant dean at Oregon.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU @ UCLA and Washington @ Oregon State are my matchups for the weekend. Uofa fuckers better not pull some upset out of there ass. It will look bad on the Pac.

Oh and I bet Romar gets canned before Sark does. :suds:
It's not gonna happen but I wouldn't be too mad about it. It means the Pac 12 championship would be in Tempe if we can beat UCLA.
Sorry asu_08 even if the Zona Cats pull out the home upset over Oregon. (Very unlikely).

You're still counting on one other thing for ASU to secure home field for the CCG besides an ASU win @ UCLA .... Still unlikely IMO :yahoo:

1. An ASU win v Arizona ....Who knows, if they shock the world and beat the Ducks they would be primed and ready to put y'all on the road @ Stanford for the CCG. :suds:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry asu_08 even if the Zona Cats pull out the home upset over Oregon. (Very unlikely).

You're still counting on one other thing for ASU to secure home field for the CCG besides an ASU win @ UCLA .... Still unlikely IMO :yahoo:

1. An ASU win v Arizona ....Who knows, if they shock the world and beat the Ducks they would be primed and ready to put y'all on the road @ Stanford for the CCG. :suds:

Like I said, I highly doubt UA beats Oregon but I might actually root for them tomorrow.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen Gramps. Uofa won because Dennis Dixon got hurt, everyone in the world knew Uofa was going to upset Oregon that game.

The Retirement home lets you use the computer for an hour a day. But they please ask that your in bed by 8:00 thank you.
Wait!

Are we really going to let this 'excuse' of Oregon losing to Zona on the road go when I caught so much grief for just stating pre-game that this year UCLA had 3 true freshman starting on our OL and our No. 1 RB out for both the Cardinal AND Ducks games on the road? :L

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait!

Are we really going to let this 'excuse' of Oregon losing to Zona on the road go when I caught so much grief for just stating pre-game that this year UCLA had 3 true freshman starting on our OL and our No. 1 RB out for both the Cardinal AND Ducks games on the road? :L

The excuse wasn't made by a Duck.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait!

:stfu:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like my chances....

BTW I gots my booze whether it happens or not and it's ... 'dyke' you nimrod! :laugh3:

:agree: I think the Bruins take them. If you're lucky, OD will guarantee a Sun Devils win!!:lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The excuse wasn't made by a Duck.
True but you can state facts pregame and it states the challenges only in post game posts after a loss does it reek of an excuse IMO.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but you can state facts pregame and it states the challenges only in post game posts after a loss does it reek of an excuse IMO.

PUNCUATION!!

USE IT!!

I have a headache now!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.