• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU @ UCLA and Washington @ Oregon State are my matchups for the weekend. Uofa fuckers better not pull some upset out of there ass. It will look bad on the Pac.

Oh and I bet Romar gets canned before Sark does. :suds:

It's not gonna happen but I wouldn't be too mad about it. It means the Pac 12 championship would be in Tempe if we can beat UCLA.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't hurting little animals an early warning sign of becoming a serial killer?

I was about to say this.............. Even if it was a sico duck or how ever the fuck you spell Physco. I would never kick a little animal. :rollseyes:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not gonna happen but I wouldn't be too mad about it. It means the Pac 12 championship would be in Tempe if we can beat UCLA.

That would be so fucking awesome. Kush would get so loud the stadium would probably collapse.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I'm done with it. I was really upset, just dropped some facts, and you guys overreacted. I honestly don't give a shit. Don't take my insults too seriously or you'll end up not liking me. And if that's the case, once again I dgaf. I just like stirring the pot from time to time.

I'm ready to talk basketball whenever you guys are.

:fify:

There you go little buddy....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I'm done with it. I was never upset, just dropped some facts, and you guys overreacted. I honestly don't give a shit. Don't take my insults too seriously or you'll end up not liking me. And if that's the case, once again I dgaf. I just like stirring the pot from time to time.

I'm ready to talk football whenever you guys are.

Wait? They play football down there too? :scratch:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the football team cancelled a game because the basketball team was playing on the same day at the same time is this true Sting?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man that really upsets me! I didn't post that! How will I recover from this brilliant maneuver?! Geez you sure got me, mister!

You need a nap, time out, sent to a stool in the corner, or more than likely a night at the County jail to detox. Come back tomorrow with a clear head, soberly humbled attitude, and the ability rationalize (while still down syndrom level) is at maximum performance level.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a nap, time out, sent to a stool in the corner, or more than likely a night at the County jail to detox. Come back tomorrow with a clear head, soberly humbled attitude, and the ability rationalize (while still down syndrom level) is at maximum performance level.

Nah, I'm good bruh.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You don't think watching buddha and Oly going at it would be interesting? I mean interesting if you like reading things online that will put you to sleep in a hurry. :whistle:
Wiz, I would concede to Oly only to keep you awake. Though, that may be the nicest thing a Husky has ever said to me....aside from "dude why are you fucking my sister".

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:Good point wiz...I still love both of them. Oly has that dry sense of humor and is quick with the facts. Buddha is a good ol'fashioned gun toting whiskey drinker, which is a good way to explain me as well.

Both are good guys.

:suds:

Since MQ won't work for me, Lol Beaver. The sad state of affairs is I gave up 6 figures to teach at Sting's school (I hated sales) and still have to bounce frat parties on the weekends (this is what happens when two school teachers marry and have kids). I have ribbed him in PM's over academics for both F'ball and BBall. Good kid over all. I am a whiskey drinking, gun toting, MC riding SOB, and proud I learned all of that in the PNW. I actually just applied for an assistant deans position at Oregon....would love to be back in the land of green grass and tall trees, and I am not even a pot smoker.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU @ UCLA and Washington @ Oregon State are my matchups for the weekend. Uofa fuckers better not pull some upset out of there ass. It will look bad on the Pac.

Oh and I bet Romar gets canned before Sark does. :suds:

Didn't the Cats burn OU once before on a visit to Tucson?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the Cats burn OU once before on a visit to Tucson?

Listen Gramps. Uofa won because Dennis Dixon got hurt, everyone in the world knew Uofa was going to upset Oregon that game.

The Retirement home lets you use the computer for an hour a day. But they please ask that your in bed by 8:00 thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.