• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a pretty good game against ASU this year, but didn't think he played that great against UW, Utah, Oregon State, or Oregon. And if you don't agree I guess we just leave it there. I'm not going to spend all of my saturday arguing over what my eye test says about their QB when it is pretty much a moot point on a title run anyway. :suds:

Fine...Stanford wins ugly and the QB gets blamed.

To each his own...GL against the Buffz today and I'll leave it at that.:suds:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally in on the V2 thread. Go Ducks!!

Some great gameday signs this morning......man they were slamming Oregon hard.

Mamba, wtf with that Beaver avi? Going back to your high school colors and small town roots?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that Oregon ended up scheduling all of their OOC games at home again next year. :L

Is there any other team in the Pac that is scheduling no road OOC games every other year to pad their home games on the years they have 5 road Pac games? Or is that now just an Oregon thing?

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that Oregon ended up scheduling all of their OOC games at home again next year. :L

Is there any other team in the Pac that is scheduling no road OOC games every other year to pad their home games on the years they have 5 road Pac games? Or is that now just an Oregon thing?

Played 2600 miles away in VA this year dunce

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played 2600 miles away in VA this year dunce

Ok, so how does that mean anything about the years you are not playing any? I said it was every OTHER year which implied you didn't have 3 this year didn't it? :L

The point is it would appear Oregon is trying to setup to play only one road game every other year and has it on the years when Oregon has only 4 road Pac games so that they always have 7 home games every year. The question was is any other Pac team doing that, or is that just an Oregon thing? You know, copying the SEC model.

So who's the dunce? :laugh3:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Washington in 18

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Oregon has been doing one hell of a job scheduling great opponents for OOC games, maybe the best in the PAC over the last 5 years and our future scheduling also shows that.

Tennessee (2) - We also had no idea at the time of scheduling Vols would be awful
LSU
Nebraska (2)
Michigan State (2)
Boise State (2)
Michigan
Utah (back when they were OOC)

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the two interesting games in the PAC this weekend.

Colorado at UW...Damn I hate Colorado, what a piece of trash program that is, but for some reason I feel like they have gotten better this season, with each week, and I feel they are going to get an upset this season, this might be the weekend.

UCLA vs Arizona. This has major South implications. I like Zona in this one.

In an effort to set all UofW fans minds to rest, is that the same "feeling" you had when you picked Wake over FSU today? Truly a Douche, but you do keep things interesting. Please don't vagcation this year.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In an effort to set all UofW fans minds to rest, is that the same "feeling" you had when you picked Wake over FSU today? Truly a Douche, but you do keep things interesting. Please don't vagcation this year.

Too bad it's not the same "feeling" that led him to guarantee a blowout win over Stanford.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Oregon has been doing one hell of a job scheduling great opponents for OOC games, maybe the best in the PAC over the last 5 years and our future scheduling also shows that.

Tennessee (2) - We also had no idea at the time of scheduling Vols would be awful
LSU
Nebraska (2)
Michigan State (2)
Boise State (2)
Michigan
Utah (back when they were OOC)
No one asked about the quality of opponents. You didn't address the actual question in any way. I hate seeing any team not travel and have said so over the years. If this is a trend Oregon is starting I don't want to see any of the rest of the PAC following their lead.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me. I understand how much money is driving this sport and the more home games the more money. But needing at least 7 home games every year is lame and wrong IMO. It's not a slam on anyone. I just hope it doesn't spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.