• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found out yesterday that my step son was actually rooting for Oregon to win that game. He had made a $100 bet with a buddy of his in the off season that FSU wouldn't make it to the NCG. So apparently it is relatively cheap to rent a dawg for a game by the ducks. :L Never liked that kid anyway. :tsk:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found out yesterday that my step son was actually rooting for Oregon to win that game. He had made a $100 bet with a buddy of his in the off season that FSU wouldn't make it to the NCG. So apparently it is relatively cheap to rent a dawg for a game by the ducks. :L Never liked that kid anyway. :tsk:

wtf was he thinking??? :laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the two interesting games in the PAC this weekend.

Colorado at UW...Damn I hate Colorado, what a piece of trash program that is, but for some reason I feel like they have gotten better this season, with each week, and I feel they are going to get an upset this season, this might be the weekend.

UCLA vs Arizona. This has major South implications. I like Zona in this one.

Congrats to the Huskies and Bruins on your impending wins today!!:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how lil ol Oregon got so deep inside Bama fan heads.

I think sub consciously they had a bit of worry for some reason. They see what Johnny did to Bama and Oregon is better.

I think they would have beat Oregon and after the Stanford game I am quite sure they would have.

But man, good to get the exposure on another gameday set even if it negative.

I see more Oregon than Bama signs or bash the corndog signs.

I've said it before: Folks hating on your team is a good thing. It means you're relevant and winning!! I can't wait until folks start hating on my Trojans again!!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie, I really want to see Bama and Stanford in the title game....

nobody can out Bama Bama.

Would be similar but not as bad as ND from last year.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should definitely take him out back and kick his ass.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford was exposed by Utah. There is no chance it would be a real game against Bama. Now I think they probably win against tOSU, but not against FSU or Bama. Hogan is not a good enough QB to win it all IMO. Not really impressed with that kid.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody can out Bama Bama.

Would be similar but not as bad as ND from last year.

I don't know man, just got a feeling Stanford would give them a good game. Stanford plays to the level of there opponent, Utah, my Dawgs, then look what they did thursday????

I think there a better team then what ND had last season...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford was exposed by Utah. There is no chance it would be a real game against Bama. Now I think they probably win against tOSU, but not against FSU or Bama. Hogan is not a good enough QB to win it all IMO. Not really impressed with that kid.

Hogan is smart, and he doesn't have the targets this year as he had last year. Im sure Stanford is grooming a few TE's to make impacts next year, along with Montgomery coming back, Hogan will look good next year. He just doesn't have the weapons this year, but it works for the Cardinal because he is a very smart QB and he manages the game well. He doesn't make mistakes.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's damn good enough to manage ballgames and NOT turn the ball over, saw him lay in some nice balls Thursday nite too. Poor statement Whiz in my OP.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say he sucks, but in my opinion I don't see him as a NCG winning QB. How many of those would there be in the Pac right now? I'd put Mariota up there despite his poor play against Stanford. Who else is an elite enough QB who is a total package that can carry a team vs tough competition to a national title win? Anyone?

Hogan is good enough to beat any Pac team and probably just about everyone else in the nation, but is he that type of kid that can carry a win vs Bama or an FSU style team? If you think he is then so be it, but I don't see him as being that great.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say he sucks, but in my opinion I don't see him as a NCG winning QB. How many of those would there be in the Pac right now? I'd put Mariota up there despite his poor play against Stanford. Who else is an elite enough QB who is a total package that can carry a team vs tough competition to a national title win? Anyone?

Hogan is good enough to beat any Pac team and probably just about everyone else in the nation, but is he that type of kid that can carry a win vs Bama or an FSU style team? If you think he is then so be it, but I don't see him as being that great.

How would we know unless the game was played?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a pretty good game against ASU this year, but didn't think he played that great against UW, Utah, Oregon State, or Oregon. And if you don't agree I guess we just leave it there. I'm not going to spend all of my saturday arguing over what my eye test says about their QB when it is pretty much a moot point on a title run anyway. :suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.