• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friday

Washington @ UCLA -2 1/2 ~ Easy money!

Saturday

California @ Colorado -2 1/2 ~ Someone gets their fist PAC win!!

Oregon State @ Arizona State -13 1/2 ~ Man that was tough, I want to pick the outright upset!

Utah @ Oregon -25 1/2 ~ Poor Utes! Dem Ducks are gonna take out all of their frustrations on 'em.

Washington State @ Arizona -13 1/2 ~ The Pussy Bowl!

Tie Breaker: pick final score

Stanford
@ USC -3 1/2 ~ If SC wins all will fear fight on from here on out! Hell I'd go as far as to say rank 'em!

:lol: But that aint happening!!

Stanford 35
USC 24

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita your a little to cocky. The Bruins didn't look great in Tucson last week. You might be getting ahead of yourself.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita your a little to cocky. The Bruins didn't look great in Tucson last week. You might be getting ahead of yourself.
Oh and by the way, just because you have little respect for the Wildcats doesn't mean they are dog meat. That loss last Saturday was their first home loss of the season. Not bad considering it occurred in Week 11!

Week in and week out the PAC12 is a tough place to play on the road baby! Just ask Oregon last week or Standford at Utah or hell my Bruins vs the two powers up North. As I recall, we caught a lot of flack escaping from Utah with a win and then Furd laid an egg in Salt Lake shortly there after.

And another thing, I wouldn't be surprised if Zona ends up finishing ahead of your mighty Sun Devils given the head to head V the Cats and the loss you'll suffer in the Rosebowl. :whistle:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHIZ...

AVI BET...YOUR DAWGS AGAINST MY BRUINZ?

24 HR BET...OVER BEFORE MY BEAVS PLAY TOMORROW NITE...BETS OVER @ 5 PM PST

AVI OF CHOICE TO THE WINNER WITHIN THE PAC CONFINES.

WHAT U SAY?
:suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHIZ...

AVI BET...YOUR DAWGS AGAINST MY BRUINZ?

24 HR BET...OVER BEFORE MY BEAVS PLAY TOMORROW NITE...BETS OVER @ 5 PM PST

AVI OF CHOICE TO THE WINNER WITHIN THE PAC CONFINES.

WHAT U SAY?
:suds:

Sure, why not.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Hundley gets handled tonight. I think hes overrated and will be exposed tonight!

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and by the way, just because you have little respect for the Wildcats doesn't mean they are dog meat. That loss last Saturday was their first home loss of the season. Not bad considering it occurred in Week 11!

Week in and week out the PAC12 is a tough place to play on the road baby! Just ask Oregon last week or Standford at Utah or hell my Bruins vs the two powers up North. As I recall, we caught a lot of flack escaping from Utah with a win and then Furd laid an egg in Salt Lake shortly there after.

And another thing, I wouldn't be surprised if Zona ends up finishing ahead of your mighty Sun Devils given the head to head V the Cats and the loss you'll suffer in the Rosebowl. :whistle:

The best OOC team they played was NAU. Let that sink in for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.