• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to bring up prior years to make up for your embarrassment TONIGHT in THIS SEASON? :laugh3:

Having to bring up the past as a response is sign enough you have already lost.

2+ TD favorites and got blown off the field by 2 TD's. That's a 28+ point slap in the face. Total and complete joke of a game. Your HC was garbage. Your QB didn't belong out there. Your defense was simply terrible.

Enjoy the off season of yet another late season melt down and the bad taste it will be leaving in your mouths.

All I can say is thank god you didn't beat Stanford in the CCG or the embarrassment would have been much worse.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Husky fan quotes of the century. No commentary needed to illustrate just how stupid this makes you look. Kind of makes me wonder if Husky was looking in the mirror while talking....

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, IMO looking bad at the end of the season is better than looking bad all season. But you have zero to brag about lately, so crow over your victory in the Kraft For Hunger Bowl duck-style like you've done something special. That's what losers do.

No, losers get their ass kicked by inferior teams...

And :finger: Oregon fans.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Errbody hates the Huskies.

:suds:

Well, Beaver, glad you didn't disappear. Everybody hates the Huskies? Why, because the Huskies are really what the Ducks were accused of? How can you hate a team that gives you a 50+-21 victory and then wants to forget about it?

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Beaver, glad you didn't disappear. Everybody hates the Huskies? Why, because the Huskies are really what the Ducks were accused of? How can you hate a team that gives you a 50+-21 victory and then wants to forget about it?

I disappeared for a bit, and I have zero time anymore with a new career and 2 week old daughter. I rarely get on the hoop but I have some time today.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disappeared for a bit, and I have zero time anymore with a new career and 2 week old daughter. I rarely get on the hoop but I have some time today.

Good timing, too, Beaver. Congratulations on the new babe and good luck in he new career. Drop in whenever you can.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

New career? So you did land that gig as a door to door salesman for Trojan condoms... Good for you buddy, though I thought you weren't gonna take it since you had to put samples on customers? I guess money can make you do odd things...

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kingbury_meme.0_standard_709.0.png

:L

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, IMO looking bad at the end of the season is better than looking bad all season. But you have zero to brag about lately, so crow over your victory in the Kraft For Hunger Bowl duck-style like you've done something special. That's what losers do.
Where did I crow over anything? You can keep trying to make this about anyone other than your teams complete and total late season collapse (again) and I'm sure it makes you feel better to talk about games from two months ago to ease the pain, but there is no getting around how bad that game was. Your team stunk it up so bad they took over first place for worst Pac bowl performance and that's quite a feat after what WSU did.
Stanford exposed them.
fify

Too bad the rest of us didn't get the memo that their season was really over after that Stanford beating. Would have saved me a lot. :L Won't make that mistake again. I'm betting against ASU no matter what next year.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I crow over anything? You can keep trying to make this about anyone other than your teams complete and total late season collapse (again) and I'm sure it makes you feel better to talk about games from two months ago to ease the pain, but there is no getting around how bad that game was. Your team stunk it up so bad they took over first place for worst Pac bowl performance and that's quite a feat after what WSU did.

fify

Too bad the rest of us didn't get the memo that their season was really over after that Stanford beating. Would have saved me a lot. :L Won't make that mistake again. I'm betting against ASU no matter what next year.

What did you possibly have to crow about until you won the Kraft For Hunger Bowl? :whistle:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will probably be my last post of 2013. Hope everyone has a great New Years Eve!

Have a Great New Years Eve celebration and be safe!

That goes for all of you.

Especially you Hawksfan.... STRAP ON!!!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona puts the BEATDOWN on Boston College. Carey got his stats, Nate Phillips nearly 200 yards receiving, Denker played great, and Ken Griffey Jr's son caught 2 TDs.

BEAR DOWN

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they shut down Williams and only gave up 6 points before garbage time.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas A&M to cover has to be the smart pick this evening.... No?

Status
Not open for further replies.