• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seinfeld.gif

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reg, I saw your comment on the Aaron Rodgers thread.

Thought the exact same thing before I read your comment. "that explains why he went to Cal" or some sech.

Anyways, just thought it was a funny inside PAC joke that only we would truly get.

lol

He supposedly "dated" Erin Andrews, but that could of been more a beard/career move to benefit both of them. Besides her, you really hear nothing about a woman being in his life which raises a lot of flags considering he could have a harem of supermodels if he wanted. At the end of the day, he's one of the best NFL qbs in the game so who really cares. But the jokes are going to write themselves considering the name of the team he plays for now and he played at Cal. And of course, that mustache really isn't helping matters.........LOL.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He supposedly "dated" Erin Andrews, but that could of been more a beard/career move to benefit both of them. Besides her, you really hear nothing about a woman being in his life which raises a lot of flags considering he could have a harem of supermodels if he wanted. At the end of the day, he's one of the best NFL qbs in the game so who really cares. But the jokes are going to write themselves considering the name of the team he plays for now and he played at Cal. And of course, that mustache really isn't helping matters.........LOL.

Ya he could be the ultimate Playboy. Good lookin dude and he is Aaron freaking Rodgers.

He may like chicks also but has that boyfriend. Doesnt bother me in the least. Coolest ghey dude on Earth right thur.

It makes all the sense in the world actually.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while it isn't shocking news at all with USC announcing Justin Wilcox will be their DC today, Sark landed a bigtime OL coach which many didn't see coming.

Current SF 49ers Oline coach, Tim Drevno, and also coached those beast like Stanford Olines (2007-10) when Harbaugh was there too, has accepted the same job at USC. That's a moster coup for USC and loss for the 9ers as he was considered one of the best Oline guys on the west coast and name started being mentioned for potential college HC jobs. He's done amazing work at Furd and the 9ers. Those USC Olines are going to be a wall.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: was that pop warner type clock mgmt mistake Graham just did at the end of the half.

Wow. That was just a jaw dropping bad move.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be patient Buddha. Not all of us could get into Stanford!!:lol:
LOL TF12 truth be told USC was my back up plan. I had a half ride there for academics.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN the point you miss is this. I simply pointed out that Jr. was talking shit that does not stand up to reason. In jest I mentioned the record of your Devils against a team that got beat by Utah, and a team you beat handily. The idea being that you cannot call any team in the PAC real football, as all of them, except CAL and CU are very competitive. If you feel that is shots fired, so be it, but you sir, are over analyzing it, the current score of the game not withstanding.

If I wanted to fire shots I would ask if the P12 COTY got his clock management skills from the Pirate. That is an insult,nothing else I said previously was, you curmudgeonly Devil fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that, I bid you all a fair new year. I am off to bed to catch my 6am flight to the Rose Bowl in the morning.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN the point you miss is this. I simply pointed out that Jr. was talking shit that does not stand up to reason. In jest I mentioned the record of your Devils against a team that got beat by Utah, and a team you beat handily. The idea being that you cannot call any team in the PAC real football, as all of them, except CAL and CU are very competitive. If you feel that is shots fired, so be it, but you sir, are over analyzing it, the current score of the game not withstanding.

If I wanted to fire shots I would ask if the P12 COTY got his clock management skills from the Pirate. That is an insult,nothing else I said previously was, you curmudgeonly Devil fan.

All units in the vicinity, please respond. We got a report of Shots fired! Shots fired!

chill1.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO TALKING BAD BOUT ASU! ALL PUT YO IN YOUR PLACE WIFF A KICK TO DA FACE! :yahoo:

Your team is an embarrassment tonight. That defense is just flat out horrible. You aren't kicking anyone's face in. It's a good thing you didn't make it to the rose bowl or your beating tonight would be twice as bad.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, short memory that you have, SUB, your posts started with this post in reply to a rant by J: How'd that real team do against the angry nerds J? Now you say, "I simply pointed out that Jr. was talking shit that does not stand up to reason." Tell me how he was doing that and I'll shut up.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team is an embarrassment tonight. That defense is just flat out horrible. You aren't kicking anyone's face in. It's a good thing you didn't make it to the rose bowl or your beating tonight would be twice as bad.

Well, look who's talking. They are indeed an embarrassing team "tonight" but no worse than yours for the past ten years. Did you forget that that "embarrassing" team kicked your ass ten ways from Sunday, beat you worse than Oregon did, and you went home with your ass dragging. I see. I see. It's good to know you haven't forgotten.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can get as defensive as you want, but your team doesn't belong in this bowl and is costing me in every pool I'm in. Don't like me pointing out what a fucking embarrassment they are? Too damned bad. Deal with it. My team won their bowl and did it convincingly. Yours? Shitting themselves sideways against a team they have no business losing to.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahh gifsoup, I'll come back in an hour when it's downloaded.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can get as defensive as you want, but your team doesn't belong in this bowl and is costing me in every pool I'm in. Don't like me pointing out what a fucking embarrassment they are? Too damned bad. Deal with it. My team won their bowl and did it convincingly. Yours? Shitting themselves sideways against a team they have no business losing to.

Not defensive at all, just hate to hear a pot calling a kettle black. So sorry to hear we're messing up your pools. Well, not really. And I don't mind at all if you point out bad we are, are long as you don't mind me pointing out that yours is worse. Your team won a bowl? Well, who fucking rah. Its about time your team won something in the modern era, even it does let you call other teams "embarrassing".:bawling:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pron Star U really blew it tonight. Pun intended.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not defensive at all, just hate to hear a pot calling a kettle black. So sorry to hear we're messing up your pools. Well, not really. And I don't mind at all if you point out bad we are, are long as you don't mind me pointing out that yours is worse. Your team won a bowl? Well, who fucking rah. Its about time your team won something in the modern era, even it does let you call other teams "embarrassing".:bawling:

So you want to bring up prior years to make up for your embarrassment TONIGHT in THIS SEASON? :laugh3:

Having to bring up the past as a response is sign enough you have already lost.

2+ TD favorites and got blown off the field by 2 TD's. That's a 28+ point slap in the face. Total and complete joke of a game. Your HC was garbage. Your QB didn't belong out there. Your defense was simply terrible.

Enjoy the off season of yet another late season melt down and the bad taste it will be leaving in your mouths.

All I can say is thank god you didn't beat Stanford in the CCG or the embarrassment would have been much worse.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MOTHER OF ALL THE FUCKERS FUCK BITCH IN THE MOUTH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCK ME IN THE ASSER AND FUCK IT TWICER! :L

Status
Not open for further replies.