• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it does suck the season is almost over, here is what I learned from this season:

Sure the Dawgs improved, but Im still looking at two games that they should have won but didn't, either way I had a feeling Sark was gonna be gone, this way worked out for the simple fact Coach Pete is calling the shots now...

ASU is gonna be a pain in the arse for a few programs the next couple years....

Mora talks out of his arse

WSU is gonna also screw with people, not only there own fans but there knock some better teams down

Stanford, what can you say about a bunch of nerds? They win, and they win the big games that count.

Oregon, well they too win games, Im just glad Hel's is coaching the program now and that dirty cheating bastard Kelly is gone on to the NFL!

Disclaimer: as for the cheating bastard, I'm soooo glad he's in Philly, (were going to the playoffs:suds:)
I do owe Chipper a big you were right I was wrong, I honestly didnt think his offense could work in the NFL, well you take a ton of speed, and mix in one pasty white kid from Arizona, that shit is a beautiful thing to watch.......:nod:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it does suck the season is almost over, here is what I learned from this season:

Sure the Dawgs improved, but Im still looking at two games that they should have won but didn't, either way I had a feeling Sark was gonna be gone, this way worked out for the simple fact Coach Pete is calling the shots now...

ASU is gonna be a pain in the arse for a few programs the next couple years....

Mora talks out of his arse

WSU is gonna also screw with people, not only there own fans but there knock some better teams down

Stanford, what can you say about a bunch of nerds? They win, and they win the big games that count.

Oregon, well they too win games, Im just glad Hel's is coaching the program now and that dirty cheating bastard Kelly is gone on to the NFL!

Disclaimer: as for the cheating bastard, I'm soooo glad he's in Philly, (were going to the playoffs:suds:)
I do owe Chipper a big you were right I was wrong, I honestly didnt think his offense could work in the NFL, well you take a ton of speed, and mix in one pasty white kid from Arizona, that shit is a beautiful thing to watch.......:nod:

Pretty much what we were trying to tell everyone. It isnt about a Chip Kelly offense, its Kelly looking at who he has and what they can do and making the offense to fit that. You cant tell me this looks like the same offense he ran at Oregon.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much what we were trying to tell everyone. It isnt about a Chip Kelly offense, its Kelly looking at who he has and what they can do and making the offense to fit that. You cant tell me this looks like the same offense he ran at Oregon.

Oh hell no. He honestly takes what he has and turns the offense into what best works for the players.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might take that good advice yourself, SUB. It was Stanford that lost at Utah and USC, not ASU.

Do you not read NN? I made the point that the 12 is a tough division, as proven by Stanford losing to Utah and USC. The idea being that the best in our conference can be beaten by almost anyone in the conference. I am well aware of the fact that my rooting interest lost 2 games. They still beat more top 25 (at time of play not end of season) teams than anyone else in the nation this year despite those losses.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a razr, about 5 phones ago or something :noidea:

Seriously, I don't tweet and really don't use my phone for facebook, twitter, or any of that nonsense. About the only thing I regularly surf on my phone is the hoop. I really don't need to use my phone for that. I have my computer right next to my lazyboy at home and I'm a sys admin that is surrounded by computers all day at work.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the bowl games, but this time of year is quite sad. Hate that the off season is just on our doorstep and all we will have to look forward to is LOI day, spring game, and the long wait of summer where we grasp at every small nugget of information and analysis waiting for that opening day to return.

Hey, what can I say? Like my wife says about me, "I handle change fine. It just takes me a long time".

Yeah, bowl season is bittersweet. I love all of the bowl games, but hate that it means the season is ending!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you not read NN? I made the point that the 12 is a tough division, as proven by Stanford losing to Utah and USC. The idea being that the best in our conference can be beaten by almost anyone in the conference. I am well aware of the fact that my rooting interest lost 2 games. They still beat more top 25 (at time of play not end of season) teams than anyone else in the nation this year despite those losses.

Be patient Buddha. Not all of us could get into Stanford!!:lol:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO TALKING BAD BOUT ASU! ALL PUT YO IN YOUR PLACE WIFF A KICK TO DA FACE! :yahoo:

BOOT.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is UW's new OC?

Jonathan Smith

Yes, that Jonathan Smith. Former Oregon State QB. Spent two years as an OC at Montana before going to Boise State last year as the QB coach. This is his first FBS coordinating job.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is UW's new OC?

Jonathan Smith

Yes, that Jonathan Smith. Former Oregon State QB. Spent two years as an OC at Montana before going to Boise State last year as the QB coach. This is his first FBS coordinating job.

Cool. Found a video of one of him preparing for Oregon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How'd that real team do against the angry nerds J?

Yes, shots fired, no doubt

Not intended as shots fired, simply wanted Jr. to keep a real perspective on the PAC. As Stanford proved against USC and Utah. In the PAC all teams are real, and should be considered such.

That or I had to much whiskey after returning from Seattle last night. Well the San Juans technically.

Or as Arizona proved in bailing the nerds out of second place.

Pay attention, SUB. Texas Tech in the case of J's rant is not in the PAC? How tough the PAC 12 is or how ASU did against the "angry nerds" is immaterial unless you want to fire some shots across the bow, or unless of course you're saying TTU is as tough as Stanford? Or put another way, ASU lost to top ten PAC teams while the nerds (small n) lost to two lesser ranked teams. Ergo, my advice to you to take your own advice. :noidea:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is UW's new OC?

Jonathan Smith

:suspicious:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham is getting his pants pulled down on national tv by the Tech passing attack. ASU better start defending the pass better or their washed.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reg, I saw your comment on the Aaron Rodgers thread.

Thought the exact same thing before I read your comment. "that explains why he went to Cal" or some sech.

Anyways, just thought it was a funny inside PAC joke that only we would truly get.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.