• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC kicking ass for the most part this bowl season. Great to see.

Have a great safe New Years all. :suds:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the best part Trey Griffey with two TD's!

Best part is that Carrey and Sankey proved this week both were more deserving of the Doak Walker award, that's for sure. Take a look at the strength of schedule of BC vs. what Zona and UW faced. Not even close.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best part is that Carrey and Sankey proved this week both were more deserving of the Doak Walker award, that's for sure. Take a look at the strength of schedule of BC vs. what Zona and UW faced. Not even close.

Grice makes a fucking impact it was evident yestdizzle.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just took the easy money.... aTm and moneyline. laying a lot to get a little

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC kicking ass for the most part this bowl season. Great to see.
How did you guys such insanely lame bowl opponents??

Texas was probably the only school with top name recognition, and it was a mediocre Horns squad.
All the rest of the schools were complete no-names or at best second tier names.

The entire PAC-12 plays exactly ONE ranked AQ team in bowl season.
I didn't even think that was possible if you got 9 teams eligible.

Tell the Big 10 to stop hogging all the good bowl matchups.
Somehow the Big 10 monopolized every single decent bowl.

The PAC-12 has done enough to finally earn better bowl opponents.
This is not 1950.

I don't know why the Big 10 gets to keep such a mortal lock on all the good bowl games.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just took the easy money.... aTm and moneyline. laying a lot to get a little

You maybe "bitin nails" and riding the edge of yer couch tonite Bro!

THIS has "trap game" written all over it, especially after the egg laid by Duke against FSU. I believe Duke has NO PROB movin the rwak against the Aggies tonite.

Comes down to TOs and whoze been tozzin them of late?

Should be a good ballgame and the "Best-of-the-rest" as far as today goes...ENJOY THE RIDE!
:suds: :yahoo:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you guys such insanely lame bowl opponents??

Texas was probably the only school with top name recognition, and it was a mediocre Horns squad.
All the rest of the schools were complete no-names or at best second tier names.

The entire PAC-12 plays exactly ONE ranked AQ team in bowl season.
I didn't even think that was possible if you got 9 teams eligible.

Tell the Big 10 to stop hogging all the good bowl matchups.
Somehow the Big 10 monopolized every single decent bowl.

The PAC-12 has done enough to finally earn better bowl opponents.
This is not 1950.

I don't know why the Big 10 gets to keep such a mortal lock on all the good bowl games.

Unfortunately I agree. PAC 2nd best team is Alamo bound unless our conference gets an additional BCS/CFP bowl berth. This year it really shows as for the first time in years we got just one.

I know Oly has disagreed with me in the past, but man, the PAC needs to work on better bowl games.

Look at what the B2G has compared to us for Petes sake... It aint right. Has a bit to do with location I suppose.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy new year to all of my pac brothers. May next year bring you happiness and prosperity. Well except for the ducks of course.

:suds:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I agree. PAC 2nd best team is Alamo bound unless our conference gets an additional BCS/CFP bowl berth. This year it really shows as for the first time in years we got just one.

I know Oly has disagreed with me in the past, but man, the PAC needs to work on better bowl games.

Look at what the B2G has compared to us for Petes sake... It aint right. Has a bit to do with location I suppose.
Has to do with commissioners Delany and Kramer were the most powerful guys in the country when these deals were cut years ago now it's hard to shake a tie in loose. Scott wouldn't have left you in this position but in his defense now it's an up hill battle with power folks in the way.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to do with commissioners Delany and Kramer were the most powerful guys in the country when these deals were cut years ago now it's hard to shake a tie in loose. Scott wouldn't have left you in this position but in his defense now it's an up hill battle with power folks in the way.

I see the PAC getting 2 teams in the CFP games starting next year. We get one tie in with Rose... A team possibley in final 4... Then I can see the Cotton Bowl becoming a PAC (2nd BCS/CFP) mainstay bowl game vs Big12 or maybe even SEC

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

great, more azz kickin by the SEC I guess. C ya in the Playoffs...maybe.:yahoo:

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the PAC getting 2 teams in the CFP games starting next year. We get one tie in with Rose... A team possibley in final 4... Then I can see the Cotton Bowl becoming a PAC (2nd BCS/CFP) mainstay bowl game vs Big12 or maybe even SEC
Big 12 and SEC signed a long term deal where the best two teams not in a BCS play each other every year in a new bowl. That deal will complicate a quality opponent from either conference playing in another bowl.

Besides I think the Cotton should replace the Fiesta as the 4th a Bowl where it belongs. I hate the fiesta it screws with history.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pac really does need a regular yearly bowl game against a SEC team. I realize it would have to be in the south as they don't often travel far, but I'm sure whoever went from the Pac would represent well no matter where it is.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It comes from the notion that the Big-10 travels well.
Which is a silly obvious because they have the better destinations.

It is not that they travel better.....it is that they have places people want to go at convenient times.

UCLA is a ten win team. They beat Nebraska.
Yet, they get stuck playing an afternoon game in freaking El Paso for 2million vs some ACC also-ran.
Nebraska gets a new years day bowl game that pays 3.5 million in Florida versus Georgia.

Heck Michigan got 4 million for their second tier big 10 bowl game.
That is more than USC, Oregon State, Washington, and Arizona combined.

I am not sure what the PAC-12 can do, but that is a problem that will hurt the league long term.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be Big 10 country is miserable and everyone wants an excuse to leave. Where in PAC country it's pretty damn nice and Florida doesn't seem all that great.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace made bail I see.

:clap:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 12 and SEC signed a long term deal where the best two teams not in a BCS play each other every year in a new bowl. That deal will complicate a quality opponent from either conference playing in another bowl.

Besides I think the Cotton should replace the Fiesta as the 4th a Bowl where it belongs. I hate the fiesta it screws with history.

The new bowl bowl alliance between Big12 and SEC is the Sugar. Same as what PAC has with B1G and PAC

And the new lineup has the Cotton and Fiesta both as prime time BCS/CFP games. As well as the Peach joining the big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.