• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God Bless the west coast for having the toughest conferences in collegiate and professional sports! NFC, Western Conference and the PAC 12 god bless the Cardinals they deserve a playoff appearance! :suds:

Go Cards get better honey badger. Eagles refs took the playoffs from us!

Thanks Wisconsin haters though lmfao!

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that wasn't because of your crappy secondary doing their job, but rather Mannion overthrowing balls to WIDE open Beaver recievers and our kicker failing to make an easy FG in the 3rd...you knew that right?

What's with your obsession with ASU?

The Devils were caught looking ahead to UCLA but managed to get away with it despite OSU making them sweat a bit in the third quarter. On the other hand OSU had two weeks to prepare and even if you take away some of Mannion's bad throws they still had trouble moving the ball all night.

ASU had 3 of it's 4 DBs on the all Pac 12 team. I actually believe that the one who got left out, Randall, is better than Darby and Nelson but he was hindered by missing the first 4 games due to injury. Not to mention Randall is the second string free safety but the starter got hurt at camp and never played this year. They held Mannion and Cooks pretty well below their averages. Cooks only had one big play, and he was being covered by a LB (got to give props to Riley for designing that play and getting that mismatch). The one good adjustment OSU made was throwing to that big TE in the second half. He's a stud and we had no answer for him.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with your obsession with ASU?

The Devils were caught looking ahead to UCLA but managed to get away with it despite OSU making them sweat a bit in the third quarter. On the other hand OSU had two weeks to prepare and even if you take away some of Mannion's bad throws they still had trouble moving the ball all night.

ASU had 3 of it's 4 DBs on the all Pac 12 team. I actually believe that the one who got left out, Randall, is better than Darby and Nelson but he was hindered by missing the first 4 games due to injury. Not to mention Randall is the second string free safety but the starter got hurt at camp and never played this year. They held Mannion and Cooks pretty well below their averages. Cooks only had one big play, and he was being covered by a LB (got to give props to Riley for designing that play and getting that mismatch). The one good adjustment OSU made was throwing to that big TE in the second half. He's a stud and we had no answer for him.

ASU has a crappy secondary, everyone torched em near as I remember, I like RN, think he is your best, but who knows really...can't really believe your club has the PACs best, think Washington really does anywho. Who cares who votes for what, means squat to me unless I vote. Our TEs are slow and don't adjust quick enuff for me, but they are important to the offense. IF we had the run game we did in the Civil...who knows ASU.

Congrats on your season, but as a O Coor I would exploit your crappy secondary early-n-often in my OP.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao Wallace! The secondary is all gone and a crappier one is coming in................ Jesus!

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU has a crappy secondary, everyone torched em near as I remember, I like RN, think he is your best, but who knows really...can't really believe your club has the PACs best, think Washington really does anywho. Who cares who votes for what, means squat to me unless I vote. Our TEs are slow and don't adjust quick enuff for me, but they are important to the offense. IF we had the run game we did in the Civil...who knows ASU.

Congrats on your season, but as a O Coor I would exploit your crappy secondary early-n-often in my OP.

Only teams who really had success throwing were Stanford, USC to an extent, ND, and UCLA in the third quarter. OSU and WSU put up decent numbers due to the amount of times they threw the ball. The one problem the secondary had was dealing with tall, physical players. Nobody on the defense is taller than 6'1''. Stanford on Saturday split a TE out wide most of the night and he torched Nelson on slants.

That was actually a really good adjustment by Stanford. That TE always lined up to the field side which is where Nelson plays and Graham never adjusted because we need Irabor on the boundry in run support. I think Irabor would have been physical enough to cover him.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the problem with our defense was Nelson trying to play physical but being to small, in experienced but very talented Demarious Randle paired with Alden Darby. Darby is great but he gets out of position at times the same with Randle they were also to small. Irahbor was good bad Pac 12 championship game though.

I felt like our defense was to slow at times, and losing Onyeali hurt for a 3rd down pass rusher. Anthony Jones all around was horrible hes gone and we should fix that weak spot his coverage skills and tackling skills were poor, other than that the defense was good but inconsistant at times.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's 8 and counting coming in. I like the depth but would trade a few for linemen.

I was kidding I like Randle and Ball at safety. Randle a risk taker/playmaker, Ball is smart and assignment sound. Fiso needs to fill in for Chris Young next year.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only teams who really had success throwing were Stanford, USC to an extent, ND, and UCLA in the third quarter. OSU and WSU put up decent numbers due to the amount of times they threw the ball. The one problem the secondary had was dealing with tall, physical players. Nobody on the defense is taller than 6'1''. Stanford on Saturday split a TE out wide most of the night and he torched Nelson on slants.

That was actually a really good adjustment by Stanford. That TE always lined up to the field side which is where Nelson plays and Graham never adjusted because we need Irabor on the boundry in run support. I think Irabor would have been physical enough to cover him.

Stanford TE (can't remember his #) is a "hybrid" in my Op...probably a WR on any NFL club. That's why he matched up well against your LBs.

Your guy Nelson got tested a lot because teams thought they could exploit him, I think he won more battles than he lost.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford TE (can't remember his #) is a "hybrid" in my Op...probably a WR on any NFL club. That's why he matched up well against your LBs.

Your guy Nelson got tested a lot because teams thought they could exploit him, I think he won more battles than he lost.

Defense would look better if we had a gun slinging qb. Kelly is great but he doesnt have arm strength to throw deep down field so we cant comeback like how Mannion is able to wing it, Hundley, Price.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense would look better if we had a gun slinging qb. Kelly is great but he doesnt have arm strength to throw deep down field so we cant comeback like how Mannion is able to wing it, Hundley, Price.

Kellys a "mid tier" Pac12 QB, best on the run..Can't "pocket pass worth a shit", getz happy feet. IF ya wanna debate THAT well just jump right on in! Waters warm!
:fish2:

Status
Not open for further replies.