• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very proud of my Bruins today!

They could have laid down tonight after coming up 2 missed field goals short of a win last week and keeping their Rose Bowl hopes alive!

The victory bell stays true blue for two consecutive years!

Yep. It was a good win for you guys. I really didn't see it with the injuries, then the guy getting ejected for the punch.

A lot of energy in that game and UCLA had the most of it. The D looked awesome in that 1st half. I missed most of the second half. But grats man. Well earned win. :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Alabama lost but I went 5-1 on my pickems, so I got that going for me.
Wow, what a tough loss 4d20!

Ironic too when you think about how hard they had to figure if your receiver made it out of bounds with a second left or not.

You never know what's going to happen.

I was however pleased to see the Tigers go for the 1 pt PAT to tie it unlike Michigan earlier going for 2. :L

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It was a good win for you guys. I really didn't see it with the injuries, then the guy getting ejected for the punch.

A lot of energy in that game and UCLA had the most of it. The D looked awesome in that 1st half. I missed most of the second half. But grats man. Well earned win. :suds:
Thanks IB!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what a tough loss 4d20!

Ironic too when you think about how hard they had to figure if your receiver made it out of bounds with a second left or not.

You never know what's going to happen.

I was however pleased to see the Tigers go for the 1 pt PAT to tie it unlike Michigan earlier going for 2. :L

Shit happens. I've been around awhile, so I'm just glad my coach isn't getting fired for being in a strip club, or a host of other things way more embarrassing than being a 1 loss team sitting on 3 NC's in the past 5 years.

:suds:

Michigan/Hoke is stupid. You don't go for 2 in that situation, this isn't 1960.

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OR St gets an at-large, IMO, it will be because of the way they played Oregon in the Civil War game. If they get in and Mannion is QB, I don't give OR St much chance of a win. The CWG was only close because the defense stepped up big time and the coaches worked out a run game. The Beavs haven't run much all season up 'til then. Special teams also had a big impact and IMO, the game was THAT close in spite of having Mannion at QB. I know Wallace will be rebutting this post, but he's been swinging from Mannion's nut sack all season and can't see how far off target Mannion's passes are. The Beaver recievers have had to make last second adjustments for the receptions and he locks on to whoever he's determined to throw at, no matter the coverage. I've seen the other WRs out in the open 20 yds upfield doing jumping jacks and waving, but Mannion would throw at someone 5yds away in tight coverage at the line of scrimmage or just beyond. :L :gaah:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit happens. I've been around awhile, so I'm just glad my coach isn't getting fired for being in a strip club, or a host of other things way more embarrassing than being a 1 loss team sitting on 3 NC's in the past 5 years.

:laugh3:

I agree. People say the kicker almost missed two xp's earlier so it was the right call. pffffft almost aint missing.

You kick the xp and take your chances in the ot.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how is the weekly pick'em going to work now? I mean we can say we have a regular season champ at this point, but I'm sure we are going to include the CCG and all of the bowls the Pac are in to crown the pick'em champion of the year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds: That is all now GO DEVILS! lets see if my Cardinals can get a much needed win at Philly to maintain our playoff hopes! Would really make it a great sports weekend.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well then that would be 1+bowls (8ish) so maybe only include people that it will matter for? eliminate anyone who is more than 10 games out of first

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no harm in letting everyone pick the bowls as well. We have several who have been picking that didn't do every week and have no chance of winning. Hell I'm well off the pace myself after this week. :L But I'd still want to pick the bowls to see how I do against them.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds: That is all now GO DEVILS! lets see if my Cardinals can get a much needed win at Philly to maintain our playoff hopes! Would really make it a great sports weekend.

Bigtime playoff ramification games for all of the NFC west this weekend. Love it.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why not his defense couldn't stop tOSU running game, he had 30 clicks left on the clock, he was at home, and his offense just drove the field quickly for a TD, the play call was foolish, and it costed him. Setting up all the questions as to why he didn't kick it...

If anything it proves tOSU doesn't deserve to play in the title game, if Michigan St doesn't beat them in the conference title game, then Auburn will leap frog them in the polls...

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything it proves tOSU doesn't deserve to play in the title game

How does beating your rival, who has a winning record, is a big name program, at their house prove that tOSU does not deserve to play in the title game?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does beating your rival, who has a winning record, is a big name program, at their house prove that tOSU does not deserve to play in the title game?

For the simple fact that Michigans offense is just average, tOSU defense couldn't stop them, and were not talking the Michigan of old, as I type this ESPN is flat out saying the Big 10 is a weak conference...

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the simple fact that Michigans offense is just average, tOSU defense couldn't stop them, and were not talking the Michigan of old, as I type this ESPN is flat out saying the Big 10 is a weak conference...

They won their rival game on the road. I don't care how pretty it was. Don't really care what the SEC network has to say about it either. They have their agenda.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won their rival game on the road. I don't care how pretty it was. Don't really care what the SEC network has to say about it either. They have their agenda.

The won a rival game against a rival that isn't as big as it use to be. I know everyone like to see the two undefeated teams duke it out for the title, but in this case tOSU schedule of strength will be questioned...

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you thinking FSU vs tOSU game would be a better match up instead of FSU vs Auburn?

My thoughts are you respect the undefeated teams from the AQ conferences or the system is absolutely corrupt.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts are you respect the undefeated teams from the AQ conferences or the system is absolutely corrupt.

I agree, but you also want the two best teams to give the great game, and I just don't think OSU can cover, I'm jumping the gun, they still have to play Michigan St for the title next week so lets wait and see how this game goes...:suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.